• klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Pip (((( <3 ))). For all of you
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    (((Pip & Kirby)))
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,310 Member
    So sorry Pip! Losing our fur babies is awful. Big hugs!!

Okie in the TX Hill Country
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Happy Birthday Allie!

Okie
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,585 Member
    Pip. ((((HUGS)))) :'(<3
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,205 Member
    Pip and Kirby sorry for your loss.

Allie Happy Birthday :flowerforyou:
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,607 Member
    Pip - ((( <3<3<3 ))) She was so loved.

Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • Workoutahloic50
    Workoutahloic50 Posts: 391 Member
    Pip-I am So sorry for the loss of your baby.There are no words 😔😔.My heart hurts for y’all and I know she will be in your hearts forever.
    Debby In Va
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,474 Member
    Did Leslie Sansone’s 5 Day Slim Down DVD. The plan for tomorrow is to do one segment of 10MS Carb Burner DVD then take the extremepump class.

Baking M&M cookies for Vince right now

Pip – my heart is crying for you and Kirby. No words can describe how I feel right now

JR – that is SOOO beautiful (what you wrote to pip). I’ve never seen this, and it tore at my heart

Michele in NC
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,474 Member
    I have the DVD "Gilad's 45/45 split". I bought this not realizing that I already owned it! Guess this means it's time for a spreadsheet of the DVD's that I own.

As usual, I'd be glad to send it anyone for the price of the postage. Just PM me.

Michele in NC
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,138 Member
    <3:'(Pip and Kirby, Jake and I send lots of love to you at this sad time. You have been such good dog parents.
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Gorgeous day here. Went for a 4 mile walk with bff. Bumped into a 68 yo retired teacher who got up every am to walk 4 miles before going to work. Retired now for past 5 years, she walks everyday, and does Pilates 3 days a week. She Moved out of her big house to an apt that she can walk to everything and anything. She is a walking talking advertisement to taking care of yourself and being adaptable and open to change.

NYKAREN
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,585 Member
    Aha! Joe's birthday trail camera caught usual suspects.
    https://youtu.be/J9qskG9Vl7o
    You can barely :) see mama in the background at first.
    Extra strap and bleach failed to deter. Yesterday Joe was very careful about rinsing eggshells etc, and sprayed top of trash with bear spray. Can was upright and undisturbed this morning, hooray!

Heather Thanks, but alas! Amazon US search https://smile.amazon.com/s?k=Torres+Natureo&ref=nb_sb_noss returns "No results for Torres Natureo." Likewise Scavi and/or Ray sparkling wine. The Torres website lists one distributor in the US, I've emailed them to learn availability and cost. Ordering from amazon.uk would be cost prohibitive (>Eu50/bottle plus >EU150 shipping, gulp). Does it smell good? So far the AF's I've opened smelled pretty rank. As for beers, Kaliber is available in town and Clausthaler dry-hopped a mere 3 hrs drive away...:{ at Trader Joe's.
    Terri thanks for your "Accepting and dealing with the negative is crucial to finding our way through" wisdom.
    Julie likewise your "but it is also great to have someone to just hear one's pain and be compassionate, without having to suggest a change of mind shift." So true!
    Lisa "being able to recognize when you're happy" This has come more often to me as I age. What a drama queen I was in my youth! Must have been a nuisance to be around ;}
    Karen in Va, love your take on the power of attraction, it really resonated. But what resonated even more was your Mom's sometimes having to pray on the letting go part. Amen!
    Sure resemble Machka's and Lanette's and Lisa's comments on nurturing by necessity rather than nature. Pray I'm never brought to that test.

only thru pg 89 but time to shower and scoot to church.

Lighter, lovelies!
    f8qt1s098sxm.gifBarbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    Meditate 8/30, knee exercises 9/30, 60 g protein 26/30, vits+rx 22/30, play with Tumble 11/30, AF 22/30, steps: Thu=5558, Fri=8499 :) Sat=4458
    Word for 2019: "GOOD" good attitude, good food, good times, good choices, good enough, feel good, GOOD! Word for June might be equilibrium.