New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    apullum wrote: »
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    OK what store are all these new Chilly Cow flavors at? I'm guessing it's a store that's not in CA, that'd be my luck!

Peanut butter chocolate is my favorite Enlightened flavor.

I get the sense that we're somewhere in the same general region, and the only place I can find Chilly Cow is Grocery Outlet. My Grocery Outlet only has cookies and cream, and vanilla graham.

I did find marshmallow peanut butter Enlightened recently and I think that's one of the new Chilly Cow flavors, so that's a possibility if you can't find Chilly Cow.

Did you find Marshmallow Peanut Butter Enlightened at Grocery Outlet? I'm going through the flavors there and so far only have repurchased Triple Chocolate. I have a lot of opened pints in my freezer! I saw the same bars as you but went for Chilly Cow ice cream instead of bars (cookies n' cream). I'd love to find more of a selection! Don't buy Slim Twins there, it was awful! I think it was Winco where I found Chilly Cow brown butter caramel and Dark Chocolate Mint Chip. The former is great and later is so-so, but I'm picky with mint.

I think I found the marshmallow peanut butter at a "health food" store. It was worth paying more the Grocery Outlet price :) I agree that the Slim Twin was nasty!

My local Grocery Outlets have these Enlightened flavors:
    - red velvet bars
    - French toast
    - triple chocolate
    - frozen hot cocoa
    - black cherry chocolate chip
    - butter pecan
    - glazed donut

How are the Frozen hot cocoa ice cream and Red velvet bars? Man, I really want to try Marshmallow Peanut Butter! I may have to go searching for it! I take it it's a new flavor? I didn't see black cherry chocolate chip either, that sounds good. Hm, I may have to find another Grocery Outlet to check out.

Frozen hot cocoa is really good. It's chocolate with marshmallow swirl.

Black cherry chocolate chip is also very nice. I think it's creamier than other Enlightened flavors.

Red velvet is not bad, but not my favorite. I will buy it at Grocery Outlet prices, but I wouldn't buy it full price.

I would say try the marshmallow PB if you see it, but I wouldn't make a special effort to find it. It's good, but not my favorite.

Jealous don't think I've ever found Enlightened at Grocery Outlet.

Hoping to someday find the doughnut flavor & The Arctic Zero Toffee Crunch pints.

They seem to randomly replenish things at Grocery Outlet. They were out of Enlightened for weeks then today they had a bunch of the glazed donut, s’mores, and cherry chocolate chip for 1.99 a pint. My freezer is stocked!!
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    s9ttuaq0tcfq.jpeg
    9cgv30timk0s.jpeg
    These are so adorable and so delicious !! They taste like good humor strawberry shortcake in a cone and are the perfect size for a small snack or small child. I am going to be purchasing these again in the other varieties.

I buy the cookies and cream version for me and mine. Very satisfying and 160 calories.
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Anyone else try the Almond Breeze Banana Blend almond milk? OMG so good i made a smoothie with it with blueberries and chocolate protein powder this morning.
  • Fitnessgirl0913
    Fitnessgirl0913 Posts: 481 Member
    edited July 2019
    Edited because I saw that this was already covered on this thread, that’s what I get for not checking it for a couple weeks! Lol🙄
  • potatogirl741
    potatogirl741 Posts: 64 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Im sad 7/11 has shut down here Id try all 3! r5ehaa09owaz.jpg

I work 10 minutes from my house and I’m not kidding when I say I drive past 4 different 7-11 stores and there’s a lot more if I drive 5 minutes further lol them and Wawas are VERY prevalent up here! Personally I’m not a huge cookie/cracker person, but I can always send people some if I find them! :) I know a couple of you have sent me stuff in the past so it’s the very least I could do to keep the generosity going!
    ktekc wrote: »
    I found Bang Coffee drinks at Walmart the other day. I like most of the regular ones but these are 140 cal per can. Anyone try these before? I can't remember if they were on here.

I never knew they had Bang versions with calories, are the flavors the same???
    5ub9a9gm00ap.png

Hershey's is rebranding the Take5 bar as Reese's Take5 (peanut butter used is Reese's).

Take 5 has always been one of my FAVORITES, does this mean they’ve always used Reese’s peanut butter in them or are they just now starting to? If it’s always been in there no wonder I’ve been obsessed all this time, but if it’s new I’m in TROUBLE.

I’m also VERY jealous of everyone who lives near this state fair!!!!
    frbfamwiy5wq.jpeg
    gtb5qwfvdtlc.jpeg

And lastly, I’m DYING to try these!!! If anyone beats me to it please report back!!!
    kv7atsigfnol.jpeg
    5fdexuf0xes5.jpeg

Re: Hershey's Take5... they've always used Reese's! That's why they are rebranding, because they want to make that a selling point :)

Also, re: MN State Fair... there's always so much hype around the new foods, but honestly the best IMO are cheese curds, corn on the cob, pronto pups and SWEET MARTHA'S!!!

Late to the party because I was on vacation. I also live in MN and Nordic Waffles debuted as a new vendor last year - waited damn near an hour in line for one and was TOTALLY underwhelmed. Wouldn't try again.

@pancakerunner agree on the cheese curds and Sweet Martha's. I go 3-4 times and get the cookies every time I go.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Im sad 7/11 has shut down here Id try all 3! r5ehaa09owaz.jpg

I work 10 minutes from my house and I’m not kidding when I say I drive past 4 different 7-11 stores and there’s a lot more if I drive 5 minutes further lol them and Wawas are VERY prevalent up here! Personally I’m not a huge cookie/cracker person, but I can always send people some if I find them! :) I know a couple of you have sent me stuff in the past so it’s the very least I could do to keep the generosity going!
    ktekc wrote: »
    I found Bang Coffee drinks at Walmart the other day. I like most of the regular ones but these are 140 cal per can. Anyone try these before? I can't remember if they were on here.

I never knew they had Bang versions with calories, are the flavors the same???
    5ub9a9gm00ap.png

Hershey's is rebranding the Take5 bar as Reese's Take5 (peanut butter used is Reese's).

Take 5 has always been one of my FAVORITES, does this mean they’ve always used Reese’s peanut butter in them or are they just now starting to? If it’s always been in there no wonder I’ve been obsessed all this time, but if it’s new I’m in TROUBLE.

I’m also VERY jealous of everyone who lives near this state fair!!!!
    frbfamwiy5wq.jpeg
    gtb5qwfvdtlc.jpeg

And lastly, I’m DYING to try these!!! If anyone beats me to it please report back!!!
    kv7atsigfnol.jpeg
    5fdexuf0xes5.jpeg

Re: Hershey's Take5... they've always used Reese's! That's why they are rebranding, because they want to make that a selling point :)

Also, re: MN State Fair... there's always so much hype around the new foods, but honestly the best IMO are cheese curds, corn on the cob, pronto pups and SWEET MARTHA'S!!!

Late to the party because I was on vacation. I also live in MN and Nordic Waffles debuted as a new vendor last year - waited damn near an hour in line for one and was TOTALLY underwhelmed. Wouldn't try again.

@pancakerunner agree on the cheese curds and Sweet Martha's. I go 3-4 times and get the cookies every time I go.

HELLO! Yesssss. Also last year (I forget where it was) but a vendor had Maple nitro cold brew with a sweet cream that was sinful.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    https://www.belighticecream.com/

This brand finally launched. Only can buy online.
  • pancakerunner
    https://www.belighticecream.com/

This brand finally launched. Only can buy online.

Hmmm. Not sure I’d spend $10+ a pint when I can get halo top, enlightened or any other low cal ice cream for close to $2 lol
  • pancakerunner
    lce7rmpgkpmj.png

100% would try
  • bjdavidson964
    bjdavidson964 Posts: 266 Member
    lce7rmpgkpmj.png

100% would try

Will definitely be on the lookout! Lemon flavored bars are my favorite!
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Sallyw2004 wrote: »
    77xyqi4s5zvl.jpegu
    zwqielm45sxa.jpeg
    2o8s50mkcmhy.jpeg
    I tried the pink lemonade blueberries today. They have a nice flavor, which is distinctly different from regular blueberries. They were very good mixed with regular blueberries and some watermelon. I’d definitely buy them again.

Where have folks found these blueberries? I’d love to try them and I haven’t seen any yet.
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 579 Member
    77xyqi4s5zvl.jpegu
    zwqielm45sxa.jpeg
    2o8s50mkcmhy.jpeg
    I tried the pink lemonade blueberries today. They have a nice flavor, which is distinctly different from regular blueberries. They were very good mixed with regular blueberries and some watermelon. I’d definitely buy them again.

Where have folks found these blueberries? I’d love to try them and I haven’t seen any yet.

So far I've only seen them at Whole Foods. Not sure what other stores are carrying them.
  • apullum
    77xyqi4s5zvl.jpegu
    zwqielm45sxa.jpeg
    2o8s50mkcmhy.jpeg

So far I've only seen them at Whole Foods. Not sure what other stores are carrying them.

My Whole Foods didn't have them yesterday :(
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    77xyqi4s5zvl.jpegu
    zwqielm45sxa.jpeg
    2o8s50mkcmhy.jpeg

Grocery Outlet! I know I've said it a bunch of times, but I find so many great things there!
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    b3h5p9bbr3r6.jpeg

Ooo that cordon blue looks amazing. Too bad they never have a good selection in my areas.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    b3h5p9bbr3r6.jpeg

Broccoli and cheese hamsters were my comfort food in the military. I hope a local store carries these!
  • apullum
    Vegan meals spotted at Target:o31npkyvnc4m.jpeg