New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Looks like BK is bringing back tacos all across the US. $1 tacos. Too bad I don't eat beef anymore, because 7 year old me loved these things.
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    apullum wrote: »
    Vegan meals spotted at Target:o31npkyvnc4m.jpeg

I just had the fajita one last night. It made my entire apartment smell amazing. I thought it tasted pretty good but I'm not sure if I'd buy it again. I also bought the orange beefless one.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Maxematics wrote: »

I just had the fajita one last night. It made my entire apartment smell amazing. I thought it tasted pretty good but I'm not sure if I'd buy it again. I also bought the orange beefless one.

I had the fajita for lunch and I felt the same way. I bought the first three, and also a two serving bag of the sausage and pasta.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    b3h5p9bbr3r6.jpeg

Broccoli and cheese hamsters were my comfort food in the military. I hope a local store carries these!

...what??
  • lisaepell
    lisaepell Posts: 103 Member

I've been buying them for a while - they are my go-to lunch at work lately (I tend to cycle through other meatless options, Amy's, Sweet Earth, etc.). My favorite so far is the Teriyaki Chik'n. The orange one is good, but spicy (for me at least) and the fajita one was terrific - I added a little cheese. They also have "breakfast" bowsl with vegan eggs and steak and those are quite yummy too!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    b3h5p9bbr3r6.jpeg

Broccoli and cheese hamsters were my comfort food in the military. I hope a local store carries these!

...what??

same question haha
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    f1uu5uivyyvz.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    At Giant I bought the Planters Cheez Balls & the Cheez Curls.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    bniar1up9xrx.jpeg
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 576 Member
    A couple of Whole Foods finds:
    jt3l5v1depaq.jpg
    hp4kffgosrol.jpg

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited July 2019
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    f1uu5uivyyvz.jpg

I’m dying to know how this is, if anyone tries it please report back! My two favorite things that Burger King sold were their sliders and the whopperito, so fingers crossed that comes back haha ;p

Also, this is pretty neat!!!!
    https://www.chuckecheese.com/cppc31029384709?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=CAULIPOWER&utm_source=CAULIPOWER&utm_campaign=f326a360ee-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_06_17_06_37_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_dfea57e3e6-f326a360ee-89033849
    f8rmhwu7nfka.jpeg
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    jt3l5v1depaq.jpg
    hp4kffgosrol.jpg

I LOVE Snacklins. I get several bags of all three flavors every time I go to Whole Foods. They're my go to when I want something crunchy but low calorie. You really can't beat 80 calories per bag. Miso Ginger is my favorite but the Barbecue and Chesapeake Bay ones are just as good. They don't skimp on the spice level for the Chesapeake Bay ones either.
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 576 Member
    jt3l5v1depaq.jpg
    hp4kffgosrol.jpg

I LOVE Snacklins. I get several bags of all three flavors every time I go to Whole Foods. They're my go to when I want something crunchy but low calorie. You really can't beat 80 calories per bag. Miso Ginger is my favorite but the Barbecue and Chesapeake Bay ones are just as good. They don't skimp on the spice level for the Chesapeake Bay ones either.

Nice, I'm looking forward to trying them!
  • hgycta
    It’s here o.o
    i5ybsj7i1mnn.png
    vd6uslvxy0qf.png
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    At Giant I bought the Planters Cheez Balls & the Cheez Curls.

I'll have to look for them at my giant!
  • hgycta
    It’s here o.o
    i5ybsj7i1mnn.png
    vd6uslvxy0qf.png

I feel bad for the baristas who have to make this for all the preteens (and me). 😆

It’s banana candy flavored... eh. Not sure how I feel about it??

Banana candies have never been something I enjoyed, but neither were sour mangoes yet I couldn’t stop getting the unicorn Frappuccino solely for its colors... so I’m definitely their target market for this xD I might get it the second I get off work if I can haha

Also, a Sprouts just opened today near my house. Does anyone have anything they suggest getting there? I get way more excited about food stuffs than I should, and I will eat absolutely anything except for black licorice :p if they have anything taro, purple ube, black sesame, or cotton candy, I need to know ASAP what and where! I’m hoping to find the glazed donut enlightened after all this time, but I don’t want to get my hopes up too high haha
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    It’s here o.o
    i5ybsj7i1mnn.png
    vd6uslvxy0qf.png

This will be impossible to get like the unicorn one was a few years ago,every store we went to in Vegas were sold out the first day
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    b3h5p9bbr3r6.jpeg

...what??

Military slang :) . In my opinion, best eaten before the midwatch (0000 - 0400).