Welcome New Members!

Options

Replies

• deniselynnm6388
    deniselynnm6388 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all you lovely people, my first day with MFP. Any helpful information would be so greatly appreciated. Here's to a fresh start🤗 Denise
  • spinnersue17
    spinnersue17 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, newbie here. Looking forward to being part of the community and losing the weight I've out back on.
  • belle_d98
    belle_d98 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody, I've been on and off with my weightloss. But, I recently realized I need to be more proactive with losing the weight. I struggle a lot with keeping myself motivated and I'm hoping that by being more active in this community it can help maintain my motvation.
  • lauracastellanos46
    lauracastellanos46 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi just wanted to say I am also new to this program but I like it so far love the many suggestions and recipes and the way you can track all of your meals hopefully I am on the way to good health
  • karenegreen1252
    karenegreen1252 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! So I’ve been on and off with weight loss and now I need to start looking at my health and fitness for my 3 boys. Time for a change I think. Let’s hope I can stick to it this time !! Wish me luck 🤞🏻
  • BibuSpagnol
    BibuSpagnol Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello all. Good Morning. I have been using MyFitnessPal for the past 2.5 years, but this is the first time I am writing the community forum.

Just a little presentation about myself, I am a 26-year-old from the small village of Marsascala, in Malta, Europe. I started my weight journey at 150.7 Kilos back in 2017. I managed to put off 50KGs.

In the past year, I gained 25 Kilos again. Now I'm looking forward to starting living healthy again.

Good day to all, feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • gzehren230
    gzehren230 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Joining to track food intake and lose the last 10-15 pounds. I am 67 years old, 5'4" and weigh 138 lbs. Want to lose in my stomach area. Any advice?
  • dfavela1988
    dfavela1988 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Lets get this fam, feel free to add.
  • Bopper88
    Bopper88 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I’ve just found my old profile after 6 years of not using it I need the final push to lose the last 20lbs so looking for friends, Would love some fellow U.K. people so on at same times :)
  • adupree87
    adupree87 Posts: 2 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Just want to say Hi. 🖐🏾
    I'm new to the group. My goal is to lose 30 lbs and develop a healthy lifestyle.
  • ljrewa
    ljrewa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Linda. I used MFP a couple years ago and had great success, hoping to do it again!
  • misseducated
    misseducated Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m new to the community but been a user of my fitness pal actively for the last 6 weeks. However I downloaded MFP in 2012 when I went from size 16 to size 8. Now I’m looking to be a size 8/10 as I’m currently 10/12 in size. I work out 5-6 times a week but need to take control of my eating.
  • AlinaM31
    AlinaM31 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I discovered this community today but apparently I had a user on a linked website from a few years ago. I have been on a roller coaster for the most part of my life, but I had enough. I am motivated to lose weight once and for all and improve my health. I have changed my eating habits 8 days ago and it's going well, but I think I need some support from people going through the same journey.

Please feel free to add me to your friends.
  • taitan2307
    taitan2307 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi there, not all that new just a restored member. Back to the "Drawing Board" Looking to feel good and improve health.
  • taitan2307
    taitan2307 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! So I’ve been on and off with weight loss and now I need to start looking at my health and fitness for my 3 boys. Time for a change I think. Let’s hope I can stick to it this time !! Wish me luck 🤞🏻

Go for it...good luck
  • elsjess
    elsjess Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new...If someone wants to add me as a friend, great!
  • Tepaki61
    Tepaki61 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    New also ! Got this in Hope's for added motivation to get that fitness back seeing as itll hold me accountable Haha
  • Oldewing1800
    Oldewing1800 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Tried before, got to work sometime....

maybe try a bit harder this time...
  • inspiredjen34
    inspiredjen34 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Always in need of more support. I will support just the same.
  • jpierce1970
    jpierce1970 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I have a question. Is there a way to generate a report that tells me which food category most of my calories come from? Thanks