New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Free sample pack hurry https://www.bobsredmill.com/3-free-bobs-better-bars code WellAndGood or wellandgood I’ll post if I find more codes once these run out ! fwve5f4i7xcf.png

Thanks for all the replies on the Soozys I am going to get the donuts today and will report back how they are! :)
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Free sample pack hurry https://www.bobsredmill.com/3-free-bobs-better-bars code WellAndGood or wellandgood I’ll post if I find more codes once these run out ! fwve5f4i7xcf.png

Thanks for all the replies on the Soozys I am going to get the donuts today and will report back how they are! :)

All the samples were claimed already :(
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options

All the samples were claimed already :(

I didn't get one either, but at least I got a coupon.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Where do you guys find the palmini noodles? I'm intrigued.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options

I bought a couple cans at Sprouts but haven't tried it yet.

Walmart online sells it too.
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    8c9ahkyj4a00.jpeg
    un2oqrnmauto.jpeg

Snackwell’s “improved” their recipe... no longer fat free.

Would be curious to try!!

I LOVED these 20 years ago when I did fat free...now that I watch sugar intake, I cringe! They must be pretty well, though, they are still around!
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I also tried these and 0/10 they were disgusting. I thought it would be handy to have easy microwave zucchini noodles on hand, but they were terrible! They came out in one big clump of mush and just did not taste very good at all. Fresh is the only way to go with zucchini noodles. The frozen are just not good at all.jbakfwy3whsl.jpeg
    [/quote]
    I agree - I had such high hopes for these - love zucchini, but...wow...
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

I bought a couple cans at Sprouts but haven't tried it yet.

Walmart online sells it too.

Yes, I got them from Walmart! Wegmans also carries the canned version. I heard you can find them in asian/international grocers for only 99 cents a can. I am going to have to check out some of those shops around me because they were $3.50 at Walmart.

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    8c9ahkyj4a00.jpeg
    un2oqrnmauto.jpeg

Snackwell’s “improved” their recipe... no longer fat free.

Would be curious to try!!

I don't know why this bothers me. lol My mom used to get these when we were kids. I haven't had them since. Anything would be an improvement, but I guess I just don't like change. :D
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    llmo1bmeqnjm.jpeg
    3srngvr959sb.jpeg

I don't know if these are new or not, but I picked them up at CVS. I'm surprised how good they are. There's a lot of coating around each almond and they taste sort of like a strawberry shortcake/cheesecake mixed.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    It's just so SAD- that woo button is even on here- If they don't like the food item they can just leave the post alone- or just not respond(sigh)
  • tiredmommy17
    tiredmommy17 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Who cares if someone “woo’s” a comment! Trolls will be trolls. Such is life. Enjoy your foods people!
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    Who woos someone's choice in snack? It's a low calorie/high volume food I enjoy. Oh boy.

Go steal someone else's joy, you absolute egg.

For what it's worth, I think the crackers sound interesting, and I'm also going to start insulting people by calling them eggs :)