Replies

• whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    That's awesome Jen and Ruby!πŸ’—
  • lorrainequiche59
    lorrainequiche59 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Ruby & Jen I am SO jealous...but in a good way!!! Awesome...that's SO exciting...how did you guys meet up?
  • lorrainequiche59
    Options
    Morning friends,great read and too true! Last night I was counting the money I had saved for our vacay and during my unfortunate bender I wasted about $400! Not in booze alone but cuz I was calling out of work and still had bills to pay,what a dumb waste of money😭 and the time,oh the time I feel like I lost all of July basically,so crazy to think I had it all "under control" I didn't have anything under control,hope all are well and we all have a great AF dayπŸ’—

You have it under control now!! And I love your new profile pic <3
  • lorrainequiche59
    Options
    I love this thread- the stories are so powerful and inspiring. My problem is wine. Last night I, again, drank an entire bottle. Today is my "fasting" day where I only eat 500 calories and NO alcohol. I do it one day a week and my goal is to increase that. Geez- even one day is hard.

YUP, I can relate to this...wine was my drink of choice also and I could manage to drink an entire bottle in one evening (again) many times...It was too easy to do and that was when it became scary for me and I realized that I "think" I have a problem...NOW I KNOW I have a problem!!
  • lorrainequiche59
    Options
    @FeelinFooFoo You CAN do this...you HAVE done this and will do it again....you GO girl!! ;)
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    Thank you @donimfp for your reply and your kind words! Wish you the best getting back to it!
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Welcome @MonkeyMel21 πŸ’— yep suffering through work the next day is brutal! I'm a hairstylist and it's impossible to cut hair with the shakes, nausea, dizzies,ugh you'd figure that would be enough of a reason to keep away😀
  • lorrainequiche59
    Options
    @MonkeyMel21 Welcome Welcome :)

@RubyRed427 & @JenT304 Very nice pics of you two lovely ladies...hope you're having a blast together. So nice that you've been able to meet in person.