Calorie Counter

Message Boards Recipes
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What was the last meal you cooked?

Replies

• cbstewart88cbstewart88 Member Posts: 453 Member Member Posts: 453 Member
    1982 - a meatloaf. :neutral:
  • shunggieshunggie Member Posts: 1,016 Member Member Posts: 1,016 Member
    Spinach salad with blueberries and freshly grated parm with was baked swordfish. YUMMY!
  • weatherking2019weatherking2019 Member Posts: 825 Member Member Posts: 825 Member
    I was busy yesterday so I had the slow cooker going! (And made dozen hard boiled eggs in pressure cooker)

Seasoned Pork shoulder, white onions and green salsa all in one. After a long day, shredded it and ate with romaine lettuce. Nice tang and saltiness. It's going to be my lunch for the week :)
  • acpgeeacpgee Member Posts: 5,166 Member Member Posts: 5,166 Member
    Lasagna and sauteed fava bean shoots.
    jcdsiw52tees.jpg
  • Squishy_HSquishy_H Member, Premium Posts: 40 Member Member, Premium Posts: 40 Member
    Egg, bacon and spinach in a low carb high fiber tortilla. zg3fcnlidlu5.jpeg
  • aokoyeaokoye Member Posts: 3,497 Member Member Posts: 3,497 Member
    Roasted salmon marinated in lemon juice, lemon zest, grated ginger, grated garlic, harissa, and a little bit of sugar. The recipe called for orange juice and zest but I had a bunch of lemons and zero oranges - it would have been better with orange juice. In addition, I roasted waxy potatoes that I sliced thinly on the mandolin.

Lunch was a salmon burger which was ok but I realized that I don't actually like salmon between two slices of bread. The salmon was great though and really well seasoned.
  • Squishy_HSquishy_H Member, Premium Posts: 40 Member Member, Premium Posts: 40 Member
    Lemon chicken and green beans 68y83gu40nxt.jpeg
  • weatherking2019weatherking2019 Member Posts: 825 Member Member Posts: 825 Member
    @ Squishy_H That looks soo good!! Love those mushrooms!!

Last night I made Stuffed Peppers. Ground turkey with mushrooms, zucchini, onions and can of crushed tomatoes.
    Stuffed it in the peppers and sprinkled with some cheese
    and into the oven.
    Kids had the stuffing with pasta and I had the stuffed pepper. Good "stuff"! :D
  • madwells1madwells1 Member, Premium Posts: 514 Member Member, Premium Posts: 514 Member
    Pot roast, roasted sweet potatos, sauteed spinach.
  • TonyB0588TonyB0588 Member Posts: 8,921 Member Member Posts: 8,921 Member
    A boiled egg.
  • corinasue1143corinasue1143 Member Posts: 3,923 Member Member Posts: 3,923 Member
    Grilled pork chops and peaches, sweet potatoes.
  • aokoyeaokoye Member Posts: 3,497 Member Member Posts: 3,497 Member
    Burst tomato galette with corn and zucchini from Smitten Kitchen. The changes that were made: I subbed whole wheat flour for a third of the flour, added 1 caramelized onion, and didn't use any cheese.

kl9t29a197lj.jpg
  • AustinRuadhainAustinRuadhain Member Posts: 2,224 Member Member Posts: 2,224 Member
    Red Lentil Soup with North African Spices - delicious! And quick and easy to make!
    https://www.kcet.org/food/weekend-recipe-red-lentil-soup-with-north-african-spices