When Peter shows up uninvited

Options

Replies

• _Miss_Chievous
    _Miss_Chievous Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    I wish I had this thread years ago. So many harsh life lessons could have been avoided

It's just making me wonder why I don't get any Peter pictures.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I wish I had this thread years ago. So many harsh life lessons could have been avoided

It's just making me wonder why I don't get any Peter pictures.

And I wonder if I need to be sending more
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    I just laugh it off but I don’t know why they feel the need to send them without even saying hi first 😂 I feel like most guys take that one picture they’re proud of whether it be the lighting or the way it’s sitting or whatever and they keep it on their phone or laptop to send to numerous women over the years. I get that some men do it because they’re lonely or whatever but heck I’m lonely as hell and I don’t go around sending photos of Franny.

Mine is named Princess Grace

🤣 I kinda want to name mine Peters Cave now.
    😄

but seriously

When I studied anatomy & physiology I was annoyed when I read that part of the definition of vagina was receptacle for a penis. Like, why are we defining parts of a woman by what they are for a man? It was a long time ago. Maybe they’ve changed it. Or maybe they’ve at least changed the definition of penis to include kitten massager.

Maybe I’ll call peters Grace’s snakes.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I would like to take a poll.

How many women have received nudes? Do you ever want to receive them from someone you like?

How many men have sent nudes? Do you only send them if she asks or just send randomly?

• Reckoner68
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »

How many women have received nudes? Do you ever want to receive them from someone you like?

How many men have sent nudes? Do you only send them if she asks or just send randomly?

It's complicated
  • _Miss_Chievous
    _Miss_Chievous Posts: 601 Member
    Options

I've received them and I only want them from someone I really like or someone I'm dating.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options

I've received them and have subsequently deleted my Snapchat permanently.

I'm happy to receive them on a consensual basis from someone I like.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    only half? Cant say iv ever really enjoyed the pics i get sent (alot) lol. I prefer to be the sender but not full nudes i will never understand xD
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

after a situationship has been established, after she's asked, and always randomly thereafter.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    edited September 2019
    Options

only from one person and only after i asked. It answered some questions until I could investigate further on my own. It’s nice to be trusted.

i did once open a surprising craigslist ad.

but i mean, unless we’re talking something on either end of a spectrum, you’ve seen one you’ve seen em all

eta: i’m surprised no one is asking about what women send
  • Reckoner68
    Options

only from one person and only after i asked. It answered some questions until I could investigate further on my own. It’s nice to be trusted.

but i mean, unless we’re talking something on either end of a spectrum, you’ve seen one you’ve seen em all

some of us are just checking our inboxes and can say with some authority (admittedly, a small sample size anyway) "women send nothing"
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options

ok new poll:

if youre a woman have u sent pics? after they explicitly asked or just bc u thought they would prolly be okay with it?

Yes lol. Bit of both. Its pretty obvious to me what guys are okay with it lol
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

ok new poll:

if youre a woman have u sent pics? after they explicitly asked or just bc u thought they would prolly be okay with it?

how dare you interrogate me!

i sent a bra pic to one person who asked

aaaaaand some other stuff to another person who asked and with whom there was a well-established relationship. legs and cropped boobs and things like that.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options

ok new poll:

Yes, after being asked (not to a stranger may I add).
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options

ok new poll:

I didn’t ask if women send them because I figured most women would not admit to it for fear of being judged or hounded by men with requests.

To answer your question though, I have never taken or sent full nudes. In past serious relationships, I have sent bikini or topless pics but I don’t consider breast to be private parts. You can see that at a lot of beaches. After they asked.
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    I'm clocking out of this one, the line between "trying to be funny" and "acting thirsty" is sufficiently blurred that I'm just gonna excuse myself to some sort of penance
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    I'm clocking out of this one, the line between "trying to be funny" and "acting thirsty" is sufficiently blurred that I'm just gonna excuse myself to some sort of penance
    have you answered the question yet?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

ok new poll:

If my boyfriend sends me a picture of Hulk sometimes I'll send him a picture of vulverine.

😂