What’s a red flag for you?

Replies

• mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    mmultanen wrote: »
    - Self- distressing damsels/dudes with *kitten* problem-solving skills, a solid victim narrative and a fetish for being rescued from the consequences of their decisions.
    - People who are all up in my face 24/7 because they don’t have anything better to do.
    - People who post a slew of self-congratulatory social media posts every time they do anything more impressive than roll out of bed before 1pm. Adulting is like so hard heehee.

Do people really hand out phone passcodes when they’re dating, rather than married/cohabiting? Weird. I’d probably let my current guy use my phone if he promised not to mess up the unsolicited dick pic collection, I’m doing a collage for my mum’s Facebook profile photo.

As someone who has recently put herself back on the market I believe I'm going to have cards made up that I can handout with my phone passcode on them just so people know I'm redflagless and completely dateable.

Pre-qualifier so you don't waste cards ;)

x9t02vfzvooi.jpg

rqrju8o2rkwd.gif
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    ArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 1,045 Member
    - Self- distressing damsels/dudes with *kitten* problem-solving skills, a solid victim narrative and a fetish for being rescued from the consequences of their decisions.
    - People who are all up in my face 24/7 because they don’t have anything better to do.
    - People who post a slew of self-congratulatory social media posts every time they do anything more impressive than roll out of bed before 1pm. Adulting is like so hard heehee.

Do people really hand out phone passcodes when they’re dating, rather than married/cohabiting? Weird. I’d probably let my current guy use my phone if he promised not to mess up the unsolicited dick pic collection, I’m doing a collage for my mum’s Facebook profile photo.

As someone who has recently put herself back on the market I believe I'm going to have cards made up that I can handout with my phone passcode on them just so people know I'm redflagless and completely dateable.

Pre-qualifier so you don't waste cards ;)

x9t02vfzvooi.jpg

rqrju8o2rkwd.gif

cv44t35ev7qr.gif
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    edited September 2019

x9t02vfzvooi.jpg

I'm so oblivious to guys interest in me so I'm TOTALLY gonna need to buy this shirt! :D
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    SwannySez wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    A piece of cloth with a wavelength of approximately 620-740 nm on the electromagnetic spectrum

It took me entirely too long to figure this out

I'm always thinking one step ahead
    Like a carpenter
    That makes stairs

That's so close to a haiku.

The *kitten* is a haiku?

Japanese K-Pop.

You both hurt me right in my heart

Haiku is poetry for people who like math and syllables at the same time

Is that where algebra came from?
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    ArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 1,045 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Between this t-shirt and the whiteboard I'm confident I won't be raising red flags for anyone.

Basically the only flags being raised will be white ones, from them, as they totally surrender to you with your amazing transparency

Wait, nobody said these shirts were transparent and i already paid for 7 🤨

You must have accidentally clicked on the "Stare If You Want Me" version
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Between this t-shirt and the whiteboard I'm confident I won't be raising red flags for anyone.

Basically the only flags being raised will be white ones, from them, as they totally surrender to you with your amazing transparency

Wait, nobody said these shirts were transparent and i already paid for 7 🤨

One for each day, you're gonna have a LOT of flags
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    SwannySez wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    A piece of cloth with a wavelength of approximately 620-740 nm on the electromagnetic spectrum

It took me entirely too long to figure this out

I'm always thinking one step ahead
    Like a carpenter
    That makes stairs

That's so close to a haiku.

The *kitten* is a haiku?

Japanese K-Pop.

You both hurt me right in my heart

Haiku is poetry for people who like math and syllables at the same time

Is that where algebra came from?

Alegbra is the...yes, actually. I think you're right.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    dodea48 wrote: »
    Accuses me of cheating - it means they are cheating

Secretive about their phone

Goes more than 24 hours without contact

Has been broken up less than 6 months

When they claim they don’t do social media or when they have a bunch of half naked women as their friends on there

Can’t keep a job

Always plays the victim and has a long list of sob stories about what women have done to them

Goes more than 24 hours without contact -- reminder to self, set phone to call her at 3 am everyday

This is 100% real. If he can go that long without talking to me, then he doesn’t really care.

So not true
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member

When they claim they don’t do social media or when they have a bunch of half naked women as their friends on there

Can’t keep a job

Always plays the victim and has a long list of sob stories about what women have done to them

Goes more than 24 hours without contact -- reminder to self, set phone to call her at 3 am everyday

This is 100% real. If he can go that long without talking to me, then he doesn’t really care.

So not true

the queen is correct
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member

when are you supposed to tell a new gf/bf your phone password?

Right before you change it 😂

Ok this made me choke a little.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited September 2019

Can’t keep a job

So not true

the queen is correct

For instance, I used to work out of town semi regularly. They were always pretty big jobs and let's say I'd be given a week to complete it. I'd rather arrive onsite and work around the clock to have the job finished early so I could get back home with a whole extra day or two to spend than slow everything down with lots of phone calls and personal time.

I’m assuming your partner would know about that ahead of time. It’s different IMO. Idk how queen feels about it though
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member

Can’t keep a job

So not true

the queen is correct

For instance, I used to work out of town semi regularly. They were always pretty big jobs and let's say I'd be given a week to complete it. I'd rather arrive onsite and work around the clock to have the job finished early so I could get back home with a whole extra day or two to spend than slow everything down with lots of phone calls and personal time.

Makes sense. But if I dated someone who did that, he would need to text me at LEAST 4 times a day so I know he is alive and still interested..... 🤷‍♀️
    I don't need extensive phone calls though. It can wait till the work is done.