Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How would you feel about your partners weight gain?

Replies

• StaciMarie2020
    StaciMarie2020 Posts: 68 Member
    edited September 2019
    Not unlike me - my husband has had weight ups & downs over the years. He is currently up - and it affects him daily. He does not sleep well at night so is sluggish during the day. He has aches & pains that would improve with weight loss. I can say this from a 3rd party perspective - but he knows it also as the aches & pains have improved in the past with weight loss.

But its not for me to tell him. He knows. Its for him to do on his own. He knows I support him, no matter what. He knows I am back to working on improving my health & fitness, and would help him if & when he is ready. Such as I tend to make dinner and make notes for myself about what goes on my plate. When he is tracking and making the effort to be at a deficit, he gets bigger portions (than me) but I also make notes so he can log. But he has to let me know that is what he wants. I don't monitor his food in general.