October 2019 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    Oooooh yes @7lenny7 yoga with adrienne is pretty good, on the rare occasions I can be bothered with yoga that's my go-to!
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    Erf, I was planning a run after work today, but the temp is 90F with feels like of 98... I thought this was fall???

The closest station to the Greenline is showing 95 with heat index 100 right now. First day of October. Fortunately it’s a lifting day for me, but tomorrow is supposed to be more of the same. It’s pretty ridiculous.
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    Erf, I was planning a run after work today, but the temp is 90F with feels like of 98... I thought this was fall???

The closest station to the Greenline is showing 95 with heat index 100 right now. First day of October. Fortunately it’s a lifting day for me, but tomorrow is supposed to be more of the same. It’s pretty ridiculous.

If I was still running summer races, I would run in it for heat training, but my next race is in November, I hopefully will not need heat training.

Might run in the dark tonight. Not sure yet.
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

I am joining the life group at church for accountability and running. I'm so excited! And my new shoes will be here TOMORROW!

Thanks for the reminder... I need to get a new pair. lol
  • polskagirl01
    polskagirl01 Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

I am joining the life group at church for accountability and running. I'm so excited! And my new shoes will be here TOMORROW!

Your church has a running group?!? That sounds awesome.
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Your church has a running group?!? That sounds awesome.

I have thought of starting one at mine a few times but I really do not need another thing on my plate right now.
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,434 Member
    Options

Ditto. @LoveyChar there a a few of us Texans here. I seriously hope we signs of fall weather in the next few days! :s
  • durhammfp
    durhammfp Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Scott6255 wrote: »

Ditto. @LoveyChar there a a few of us Texans here. I seriously hope we signs of fall weather in the next few days! :s

Thanks @Scott6255 and @PastorVincent !