**LADIES** P90x Challenge starting August 1st!!!

Options

Replies

• jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You guys ROCK!! I have been such a slacker this week and haven't felt so good. Ready to bring it now!
  • jamielynn1981
    Options
    Core Syn done today!! I feel sooo much better!!! :)
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Did Fountain of Youth Yoga and a 300 rep Bodyrock workout before bed. I'm actually still quite sore from Back&Biceps two days ago, so those pull ups in Legs&Back should be interesting tonight. I'm thinking of upping my weights for some of the moves tonight, specifically the iso toe roll lunge thing. Slightly nervous.

I'm actually really excited for Kenpo X tomorrow. I bought a second set of wrist weights so now I have 1 kg weights for each ankle and 1.1 kg weights for each wrist, so I'm really gonna bring it then.

On another note, totally ahead of myself, but is anyone thinking of P90x2?

Hope you all are having a wonderful week and KEEP BRINGING IT!
  • jamielynn1981
    Options
    Did Fountain of Youth Yoga and a 300 rep Bodyrock workout before bed. I'm actually still quite sore from Back&Biceps two days ago, so those pull ups in Legs&Back should be interesting tonight. I'm thinking of upping my weights for some of the moves tonight, specifically the iso toe roll lunge thing. Slightly nervous.

I'm actually really excited for Kenpo X tomorrow. I bought a second set of wrist weights so now I have 1 kg weights for each ankle and 1.1 kg weights for each wrist, so I'm really gonna bring it then.

On another note, totally ahead of myself, but is anyone thinking of P90x2?

Hope you all are having a wonderful week and KEEP BRINGING IT!

Yeah, I'm gonna order P90X2!! It will be available for pre-order Sept. 1st through coaches(like me :) What a great Christmas present!! AND what a good way to start off the first of the year!! It looks insane!
  • Melslifestylechange
    Melslifestylechange Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my rest day. Week 4, Day 5, Yoga X done.
    I've found that I get the most out of this workout when I mentally prepare myself to do it. The night before I remind myself that I have to devote an hour and a half to yoga. I really try to do it on a day when I do not have any competing interests. This allows me to stay focused and get the most out of my time. I really enjoyed yoga today and felt like it was benefitial. I'll do core syn. tomorrow to finish out my week.

Have a wonderful weekend!
  • jamielynn1981
    Options
    Feeling better yesterday and today. I am thinking it may be from our weekend getaway and not eating so well, I have found that it really takes a toll on how I feel!!! For several days!!!

Kempo X done, I burned 437 calories!!! Thats the most I've burned so far! I usually have a lower cal burn bc I am a small person, so I am happy!!:happy:

Yoga tomorrow....... I struggle w/ that one, I am probably going to use "Fountain of Youth" since it is shorter.

Week 5 starting Monday!!!

You girls are really going AWESOME!!!
  • ralison
    ralison Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    True story. I was getting ready to go to bed a 9 p.m. knowing that I have a very early morning tomorrow. I decided to check in on everyone on MFP but was planning on declaring today my rest day because I felt like it was to late to do anything. I read ralison's comment and pressed play.

Week 4, Day 4, X Strech - Complete.

Thanks ralison.

That's what we're here for-to help each other continue to push play. Everyone has been doing so well.
    I'm glad I could be here to help everyone keep going. P90x is a great workout program. Though I'm not very successful at keeping the schedule I keep to it as much as I can. It definitely has been the number one factor in the 7 pounds I've dropped since the beginning of July.
  • scarletleavy
    Options
    Week 7 Day 5: Legs & Back. Done. Almost into my second recovery week.
  • scarletleavy
    Options
    Week 7 Day 6: I just killed Kenpo X. Wow, I used 1.1kg weights on both wrists and 1 kg weights on both ankles and it totally stepped up the workout. I almost thought I couldn't make it through. Sadly, I couldn't figure out a way to wear my HRM (it's a chest strap and a watch and there's no way the watch would fit underneath the wrist weights) so I have no idea how many calories I burned.

Hope everyone is doing great! Keep up the fabulous work!
  • jamielynn1981
    Options
    So I got a little frisky today and started week 5 (Chest/Shoulders/Triceps/ ARX) instead of taking a rest day. I had 2 rest days last week(due to not feeling so great) so I figured I really didn't need one!
  • Melslifestylechange
    Options
    Week 4, Day 6, Core Synergistics Done.
  • Melslifestylechange
    Options
    Week 5, Day 1, Chest, Shoulders, Tirceps & Ab Ripper X Check! Phase 2 has begun.
    Let's bring it!
  • LKFISHER
    LKFISHER Posts: 34
    Options
    After completing about 5 rounds of ChaLEAN Extreme and now a Turbofire/CEX Hybrid schedule I've realized I need to push myself like I've never been pushed before!! I am going to start P90x on August 1st and I need some support and motivation from ladies who want to push themselves as well!!! This isn't exactly my favorite program, as a matter of fact....I HATE IT....LOL but I want some killer results and I know this is the only way I am gonna get it............so.............BRING IT!!!
    good luck to u on this it is an amazing workout we rotated this with insanity at work for 9 weeks i ddi not loose very much weight i think it was like 7 lbs but i lost a total of 10 inches so i was happy i need to get back into it i am slowly but surely putting weight back on..maybe we can motivate each other i bought the turbofire just could not get into it good luck to u....
  • jamielynn1981
    Options
    After completing about 5 rounds of ChaLEAN Extreme and now a Turbofire/CEX Hybrid schedule I've realized I need to push myself like I've never been pushed before!! I am going to start P90x on August 1st and I need some support and motivation from ladies who want to push themselves as well!!! This isn't exactly my favorite program, as a matter of fact....I HATE IT....LOL but I want some killer results and I know this is the only way I am gonna get it............so.............BRING IT!!!
    good luck to u on this it is an amazing workout we rotated this with insanity at work for 9 weeks i ddi not loose very much weight i think it was like 7 lbs but i lost a total of 10 inches so i was happy i need to get back into it i am slowly but surely putting weight back on..maybe we can motivate each other i bought the turbofire just could not get into it good luck to u....

Join with us!!
  • jamielynn1981
    Options
    Plyo-DONE
    I feel amazing now! :))
  • Tracie65
    Tracie65 Posts: 62
    Options
    Week 5 day 1 DONE!! Chest, Shoulders and Triceps with ARX what a tough workout!! Some of those moves were impossibe (at least for now)! I didn't finish abs yet but did more than I usually do! Plyo and the gym tomorrow!
  • kgsmiles3
    Options
    I'm back, I took a much needed rest week last week and then BAM came Hurricane Irene which left me with no power for days. I have to catch up on yesterday's workout.

I lost 6 pounds in the first 30 days :)

Day 1 Week 5: Chest, Shoulders & Triceps, ABX---Working on it
    Day 2 Week 5 Plyometrics DONE
  • jamielynn1981
    Options
    Back and biceps/ARX done today
    my biceps FAILED toward the end!!

Welcome back kg and great job!!
  • scarletleavy
    Options
    Week 8 Day 1: Yoga. First day into my second recovery week and feeling pretty good. Today's my birthday so I had a bit of an indulgent day with some cupcakes, but I did 48 minutes of Yoga and went for a jog earlier so I don't feel the least bit bad. :)

I'm going on a business trip to China next Tuesday and I know it'll be difficult to keep up with these workouts time and equipment-wise, so I might just sub in some other workouts, basically whatever I can do in the hotel gyms while I"m away and get back on track when I get home. I think that'll be fine. I hope.
  • Melslifestylechange
    Options
    Week 5, Day 2, Plyo - Check!

scarletleavy - Happpy Birthday!
    kgsmiles3 - Glad that you made it through Irene and are safe. Congrats on the weightloss. That's fab! You brought it!