• Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    When in Texas, I shall have some ribs 🤠
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    It is fun to not go into the crush thread for a few weeks and then when you do it takes you back to the last page you read. You'll see those "relationships" have already crashed and burned. It's a good reminder not to get involved in online romance.

How do you know which ones have crashed and burned ??

When you have been around a little while you see a pattern. The real fun ones have a public meltdown too ;)

Lol. That was me, last year 😆😆 I OWN it and no regrets
    Then be encouraged that at least one person had no clue. (Me) 😁
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Been single for a grand total of 9 days and people are like "So when are you dating again?", and "Oh you're nearly 30 you don't want to hang around", or my personal favourite "But what about your EGGS?!".... All I want is a sausage dog named Geoffrey, please, let me live my life Karen.

Damn... that's as bad as when you get married for all of two seconds and your family hounds you about "when am I gonna have a grandbaby?" or "how many kids are you gonna have?" or any of the other presumptuous *kitten* people think all married/partnered people want for their personal life goals. Ugh.

Sorry people are giving you *kitten*. I applaud your choice of a sausage dog named Geoffrey, though. :laugh:

Right? What is with that?!
    seems like some frustrated people who are trying to get lucky... don't believe that lies, biological clock really doesn't matter until you're 45+ maybe? I don't really know, but there seems to be a lot of bs in the air

People start freaking out on you once you get past 25. Like all that matters is reproduction 🙄
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options

Get the brisket!!!
  • Cowsfan1
    Options
    It is fun to not go into the crush thread for a few weeks and then when you do it takes you back to the last page you read. You'll see those "relationships" have already crashed and burned. It's a good reminder not to get involved in online romance.

When you have been around a little while you see a pattern. The real fun ones have a public meltdown too ;)

I must have missed it too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options

I find my outburst funny now 🤣🤣
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options

Get the brisket!!!

I got that for my kid, so I’ll dabble 😂😂
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options

I wasn’t special, there were plenty of the fellows fish afloating.. I directly tagged him in a say it thread.. got bits shut down and I was told by many regular users to get a life.. as they posted to MFP every hour 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options
    🍿🍿🍻
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options

Get the brisket!!!

Ribs are great and all but he’s ^^^
    right, be sure to get some brisket!
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options

Get the brisket!!!

Ribs are great and all but he’s ^^^
    right, be sure to get some brisket!

I will eat part my daughter’s 😆 💜💜💜
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options

I wasn’t special, there were plenty of the fellows fish afloating.. I directly tagged him in a say it thread.. got bits shut down and I was told by many regular users to get a life.. as they posted to MFP every hour 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think I may have been told about this. Nothing wrong with a good public meltdown

Thank you, you’re beautiful by the way and i only thought great things of you. 💜
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,072 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    One of my roomies does a lot of the house chores and is the responsible one. So I just realized I have been treating him like he is my father(he was very responsible too) all this time and giving him way too much importance which is ridiculous. It was a light bulb moment lol
  • Keep_on_cardio
    edited October 2019
    Options
    rx10kacsvbat.jpeg

1icrbm1ikbtf.jpeg

• Cowsfan1
    Options

rx10kacsvbat.jpeg

1icrbm1ikbtf.jpeg

Doing it right 😉
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    rx10kacsvbat.jpeg

1icrbm1ikbtf.jpeg

I was there until you got to the fried okra bit. Yuck. The rest, I heartily approve. Also, I am mildly jealous. Now I want BBQ.
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options

😂😂😂 Not shaming you or anyone else. As someone who hates conflict I enjoy seeing other people have the guts to not hold back