The Bad Advice Thread

Replies

• TEQWAR
    TEQWAR Posts: 1,616 Member
    Ladies. Shave off your real eyebrows and draw on new ones with a sharpie. Don't use a mirror. They'll look great!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Make all your important decisions under the influence of substance abuse. You'll never regret it! EVER.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Go ahead.... accept my friend request.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Go ahead.... accept my friend request.

thr0ecsfnvei.jpeg
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Angry women love to be told that they must be PMSing or on their period. In the same way we always mean exactly what they say, such as with "fine" and "whatever."
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Always stay up late! Sleep when you’re dead! Caffeine is the solution!
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Vote for oligarchs.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    To save a few dollars a year, skip new smoke detector batteries. Chances are slim to none that you’ll need them anyway.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    To save a few dollars a year, skip new smoke detector batteries. Chances are slim to none that you’ll need them anyway.

Thank you for the reminder for real. I’ll pick up some 9 volts today to be ready when we switch the clocks.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Always keep a tub of vaseline on your desk at work with a garbage full of tissues. People will be sweet to you because they'll think you're sick.
  • TEQWAR
    TEQWAR Posts: 1,616 Member
    Always keep a tub of vaseline on your desk at work with a garbage full of tissues. People will be sweet to you because they'll think you're sick.

I thought this was the bad advice thread? I should ditch the vaseline then, huh?
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_k_AvAAQf-Tbk6SgI1fadZmPPx6nlJ6ZpmyGK90y2KYwsvOoq.

🤣been waiting on this one👐💙
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    If a woman is yelling at you say "Why are you being irrational and hysterical? Why don't you just calm down!"
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    When ever your traveling a lone higway alone at night ....make sure you skip the last fuel for miles sign......they're probably lying and E means you got at least another 100 miles or so right?😎🤘

Extra points if your cell is dying and you have no charger 🙌

Extra extra points if you do run out...and there is an old abandon farmhouse near a cemetery....go there for help.....its always a good idea 😉
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    To save time never thank anyone for holding the door for you. Plus, you don’t want them to get a big head.