What's on your mind?

Replies

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    I'm so open to disagreement on the above topic, but step up and state your reasons. Open my mind.

You probably already know this, but I didn’t click that button.

I know you don't, silly girl. I used it once because I felt strongly about something...I got reported. 🙄 If anything I've learned from MFP it's that my skin is now thicker than ever. Everyone has an opinion and they're entitled to it. 💜

BTW, I didn't disagree with your statement. There are some petty people lingering around here.

ETA - word

Oh, Ive used it, just very rarely. When I have time and energy to say what I mean in words I try to do it that way because I feel it’s more clear that I’m only disagreeing with a statement and not an entire person. And now I’m getting wordy.

I understand, I generally get a disagreement for being me. 😂 That's ok, too. At the end of the day nobody knows me as a person, just a perception. 😉
    I must be slipping. I don’t piss people off like I used to.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    I'm so open to disagreement on the above topic, but step up and state your reasons. Open my mind.

I know you don't, silly girl. I used it once because I felt strongly about something...I got reported. 🙄 If anything I've learned from MFP it's that my skin is now thicker than ever. Everyone has an opinion and they're entitled to it. 💜

BTW, I didn't disagree with your statement. There are some petty people lingering around here.

ETA - word

Oh, Ive used it, just very rarely. When I have time and energy to say what I mean in words I try to do it that way because I feel it’s more clear that I’m only disagreeing with a statement and not an entire person. And now I’m getting wordy.

I understand, I generally get a disagreement for being me. 😂 That's ok, too. At the end of the day nobody knows me as a person, just a perception. 😉

I'm now pissed.
  • your_future_ex_wife

ETA - word

I'm now pissed.

I appreciate that. Thank you. ❤️
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    The race I did today came with free craft beer. The ladies with me didn't drink all theirs. So I took one for the team. Can't waste free beer. 😎 I hope I sober up before 5:30 church.

My kinda race and my kinda person! Sounds fun. :laugh:
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    The race I did today came with free craft beer. The ladies with me didn't drink all theirs. So I took one for the team. Can't waste free beer. 😎 I hope I sober up before 5:30 church.

Absolutely do not pass up free beer - it taste the best amarite??
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Taking a Nap :)
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    I find it really difficult to praise people's weight loss who have had gastric bypass (or any weight loss surgery.) I'm more impressed by people who have put in the hard work to achieve success.

I've seen what a friend had to go through with her weight loss surgery...its not an easy solution. You still have to work for it and keep it up to maintain. The only "envy" I have is that its soooo fast.

My body drops 1 lbs a month for crazy amounts of exertion.

i totally agree. The amount of hard work you have to put in and the sacrifices you have to make after getting a gastric bypass is no joke.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Not sure if it's because I'm tired but I ugly cried at that wedding 🤦‍♀️

Everyone should cry at weddings.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Not sure if it's because I'm tired but I ugly cried at that wedding 🤦‍♀️

Everyone should cry at weddings.

I usually get the giggles in church too... but not today 😂
  • your_future_ex_wife
    l95g90cjg8wl.jpeg
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    I really have to let the actions of others which I have no control over, effect me - they get under my skin then I get mad cause I let them under my skin - Got to keep my focus on what I can control — human relationships are too damn complex - I’d like if everyone relationship was like with my dog / she just loves the crap outta me no matter what - maybe a dogs love is the only true unconditional love... I say that In jest - relax folks I’m just spit ballin here cause I’m bored and on my patio and it’s still October- sheesh / you cats have a fine evening

I think you’re right about the dog thing.
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    I really have to let the actions of others which I have no control over, effect me - they get under my skin then I get mad cause I let them under my skin - Got to keep my focus on what I can control — human relationships are too damn complex - I’d like if everyone relationship was like with my dog / she just loves the crap outta me no matter what - maybe a dogs love is the only true unconditional love... I say that In jest - relax folks I’m just spit ballin here cause I’m bored and on my patio and it’s still October- sheesh / you cats have a fine evening

It’s okay to be human, be in your feelings. Relationships are hard and I’m still learning new things daily. You’re a good person, so there’s that💜
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Sometimes I feel like once I passed 50 I started to disappear.
    Every year I get older I become less and less visible.
    😶

I have felt this
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Sometimes I feel like once I passed 50 I started to disappear.
    Every year I get older I become less and less visible.
    😶

Yikes. I feel like this already... but I'm only in my 30s. Am I going to be non-existent in a few years? :grimace: