What's on your mind?

Replies

• This_far
    This_far Posts: 396 Member
    If he writes you a few sonnets he loves you. If he writes you 300 sonnets he loves sonnets. My daughter shared that with me. I had a poem written about me once , pretty cool. Still warms my heart.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    This_far wrote: »
    If he writes you a few sonnets he loves you. If he writes you 300 sonnets he loves sonnets. My daughter shared that with me. I had a poem written about me once , pretty cool. Still warms my heart.

It sounds like something I would do but I don’t think I did. Did I? I think you have a type
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 396 Member
    This_far wrote: »

It sounds like something I would do but I don’t think I did. Did I? I think you have a type
    You are the author. 😀
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,328 Member
    Sometimes I know a product is too good to be true, but if it is reasonably priced I may try it anyway. Ladies, don't get your hopes up about these....

99spydraowp3.jpg

What is it?

They are like sticky bras. They are supposed to just nicely cup your boobs and hold them in place without straps and all that. They keep coming unstuck and instead sticking to the inside of my sweatshirt. Thankfully I am wearing something baggy in case they just pop right off. They sounded so lovely..... ugh

Whatever their price, I would be willing to perform the exact same function for a fraction of the cost.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,471 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Sometimes I know a product is too good to be true, but if it is reasonably priced I may try it anyway. Ladies, don't get your hopes up about these....

99spydraowp3.jpg

What is it?

They are like sticky bras. They are supposed to just nicely cup your boobs and hold them in place without straps and all that. They keep coming unstuck and instead sticking to the inside of my sweatshirt. Thankfully I am wearing something baggy in case they just pop right off. They sounded so lovely..... ugh

Whatever their price, I would be willing to perform the exact same function for a fraction of the cost.

How soon can you get here? 😁
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,580 Member
    :laugh: OMG I was not prepped to read these. :laugh:
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Will I sleep tonight?
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 12,516 Member
    gvd45b8db496.gif
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Will I sleep tonight?

Still awake, gonna give these guys a try.

8bw6ntxqr35s.jpeg
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Excited for the weekend. My husband and I will be starting our vacation by volunteering at the local zoo. He wasn't going to go with me, but I talked him into it. I hope his height doesn't scare people. I was afraid of Andre the Giant when I met him as a kid.
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    I wonder if this is all because of Eve and that dang apple
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Just because it's easy to give yourself a tattoo, doesn't mean you should
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Words to live by😂
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Words to live by😂

I did a heart on my finger. Looks like a child did it. I shouldn't drink and tat.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    1sphere wrote: »
    is it alright to swear in a presentation?

Generally not, but know your audience.