Replies

• isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Meeting done...time for le weekend
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,054 Member
    Options
    I was a little annoyed to have to go for more hospital tests this morning but I'm super happy my mom stopped at a little boutique and got me this cup. She knows me well 😁🥰

qrvtt8rq4s1j.jpg

Stay golden 😉
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I love dining out. I love to people watch.

A woman was having a discussion with her son who looks about 11years old as we were waiting to be seated. He looks at her and says he didn't know that. Then he asks her what she's going to do. She told him she's calling a lawyer. The look on the kid's face showed that he understood, and left it at that. Then when they were at the table and they were both coloring and playing games on the paper kids menu.

So many couples sitting together not talking. Maybe they don't need to talk. Others being stared down by their wives.

I hope my husbs and i don't reach a point where we don't have something to talk about. Luckily I don't feel the need to stare him down. Hope I never do.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,054 Member
    Options
    I wish I had someone to drink with tonight. And I wish I hadn’t gotten up at 4 AM so I could drink tonight

Drinking is always more fun when you have someone to bs with — also just start drinking early and that problem is solved right ?
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    I wish I had someone to drink with tonight. And I wish I hadn’t gotten up at 4 AM so I could drink tonight

I could use a drink. Or 5....
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    It sure would be nice to have friends over for a buzz and conversation like the old days.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    i was rubbing my neck with my fingers because I had a pain there from sitting I guess, and this guy came over and started giving me a massage, I was thinking "DAMN this is awkward"
    this is the strangest internship ever

Were you meant to derive an 'ohm ' moment from his gesture? Weird indeed.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    hey why is F-150 and 250 and 350 called that like does it relate to towing capacity or cargo space in any way at all

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_F-Series It used to refer to tonnage, but now it's just a naming feature they kept for ease and most of the trucks can carry past their original predecessor's weight limit. Specifically, look at the Wiki for 2nd Generation.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    It sure would be nice to have friends over for a buzz and conversation like the old days.

I miss that so much. I didn’t appreciate it at the time
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    hey why is F-150 and 250 and 350 called that like does it relate to towing capacity or cargo space in any way at all

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_F-Series It used to refer to tonnage, but now it's just a naming feature they kept for ease and most of the trucks can carry past their original predecessor's weight limit. Specifically, look at the Wiki for 2nd Generation.

oh bless you sweet woman, i tried googling and could not figure it out at all <3

No problem. I am a tome of useless knowledge and know-how that isn't useful in the least. :tongue: