Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What is or was your exercise for the day??

Replies

• kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    50 min Denise Austin Workout DVD
  • Jess5825
    Jess5825 Posts: 228
    Had some issues this morning. Skipped kickboxing because I wanted to go to they gym instead. Got to the gym to find a sign "closed due to power outage" due to the hurricane. Severe disappointment. So went to go to the little fitness center in my co op complex to find the equipment there is garbage. Felt like the cheap elliptical was going to collapse if I went at a reasonable speed.

So my exercise ended up being a probably like 2.8 mile hour long walk.
  • suzieb1971
    suzieb1971 Posts: 312 Member
    75 minutes of cycling to work and back (usually takes an hour, but i was struggling against the wind today!), plus 60 minutes of an aerobics/flexibility workout, and i will finish off in about an hour with 60 minutes of yoga. good day today.
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Banish fat boost metabolism. At the end of it I was so bored I wanted to kill myself! Feels like Ive done it a million times by now but looking back in my calender ive only done it like six times in three weeks. Ill take a break from it for a week or two and do Ripped in 30 instead even though that will give me less minutes, cuz even if I keep doing it, im not doing it good enough and thats totally pointless.
  • RebeccaIngham
    RebeccaIngham Posts: 28 Member
    Did TurboFire Fire 45 & Sculpt 30. That's all for me today but tomorrow is going to be some MAJOR CALORIE BURNING! Will do my own workout at home, teach a Body Sculpt class & 2 personal training appointments :)
  • I try to walk every day, 1 hour. Even if I can't, at least 45 crunches and 2 reps of 25 each leg lifts.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    just finished 75 minutes working on a new choreography. I will have another 60-90 minutes later teaching and rehearsing choreo with another dancer.
  • delmeg10
    delmeg10 Posts: 92 Member
    I've already done the 7 Day Challenge (a bunch of small exercises, 10 reps each), and walked two miles. I'll be doing 30 Day Shred after I put the boys down for a nap.
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Tired of Banish fat boost metabolism and not up for No more trouble zones today I did w 3 and 4 of Ripped in 30 following each other. Not as bad as I thought it was going to be but a real nice work out that I think Ill stick with for a while. Now I can two days of rest without being stressed out.
  • suzieb1971
    suzieb1971 Posts: 312 Member
    quite a ''lazy'' day today. just doing an hour of cycling. ive been going a bit mad lately, and i need to just slow down for today.
  • mabelebam
    mabelebam Posts: 150 Member
    does shopping count as an exercise/slow walk? I walked for about 1-2 hours today in a book fair, not consistently but over quite a long distance..

and I played some badminton with my sister after that. :)
  • ambermichon
    ambermichon Posts: 404 Member
    60 mins circuits, 60 mins lifting weight, 30 mins spin class :-)
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Crossfit - 60 minutes
    Home Gym 30-45 minutes (elliptical and strength)
  • AmyW125
    AmyW125 Posts: 303 Member
    Ran 3.38 miles this morning! Walking 2 tonight.
  • kel7298
    JM Level 2 6w6p then 25 min on the elliptical.
  • P90X PLUS Interval X plus and then 65 steam engines after that just to get some ab work in.
  • megsaroo
    megsaroo Posts: 162 Member
    Everyone on this thread amazes me! So glad we are staying active :) Today I ran/walked 6.5 miles on the treadmill. It took about an hour and a half, but I watched the Glee prom episode during it, so that made it even more awesome.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    45 min. spin this morning, and 4 dang hours of dancing and drilling choreos tonight. I am so tired and I need to cut back :(
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Did 100 burpees today. 50 within 5 minutes, then a short break, then 50 more within 6 minutes. Super intense short workout.
  • kel7298
    55 min elliptical