What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Why can't I type out what I'm really thinking? I've started typing then deleted what I wrote only to start over again. Am I stuck in a Life Rut? is my daily routine becoming stale? Should I throw it all to the wind and run away? Am I depressed? Or Just in a funk? Everything annoys me these days.. OIY I could ramble for hours but this isn't my personal diary...

❤ I feel this and wish you clarity, heaven knows I could use some too
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Soy is responsible for producing estrogen in the body, and most likely elevating the levels to an abnormal amount. Everything, even crackers, contain soy.
  • LeannJeffers
    LeannJeffers Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Woke up this morning and it was ZERO with a wind chill of -15 NEGATIVE :# I have a serious love/hate relationship with Minnesota weather. I love Spring, Summer and Fall but hate snow and extreme cold temps.

Eww... nope, too cold for me! Why do you live in a place where the WIND HURTS YOUR FACE???

I live here because of family & friends. I've created a powerpoint to present to them all at Thanksgiving about why we should all relocated to a warmer climate!
  • LeannJeffers
    LeannJeffers Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Why can't I type out what I'm really thinking? I've started typing then deleted what I wrote only to start over again. Am I stuck in a Life Rut? is my daily routine becoming stale? Should I throw it all to the wind and run away? Am I depressed? Or Just in a funk? Everything annoys me these days.. OIY I could ramble for hours but this isn't my personal diary...

❤ I feel this and wish you clarity, heaven knows I could use some too

Thank you and I wish you the same!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Woke up this morning and it was ZERO with a wind chill of -15 NEGATIVE :# I have a serious love/hate relationship with Minnesota weather. I love Spring, Summer and Fall but hate snow and extreme cold temps.

Eww... nope, too cold for me! Why do you live in a place where the WIND HURTS YOUR FACE???

I can't complain compared to that northern prairie winter weather, or the poor suckers south of lake Ontario that get snowed in so they can't leave their houses, but come the dead of winter, having to shovel off my car and warm it up for 15 minutes (that I don't have in the morning), I curse my ancestors for settling here.

I live here because of family & friends. I've created a powerpoint to present to them all at Thanksgiving about why we should all relocated to a warmer climate!

Wow, had to google 0° F is -15.7 °C - and -15° (windchill) is -26° C...I'll just shut up now!

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Soy is responsible for producing estrogen in the body, and most likely elevating the levels to an abnormal amount. Everything, even crackers, contain soy.

This makes me sad. A great friend of mine have had many, MANY conversations about soy over the years.. discussing how likely it might be to lead to hormonal problems in women and whether or not it is actually linked to issues in men's bodies, as well. So many products you don't even think about contain soy.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

Be sure to include plenty of scenic and inviting photos of warmer climes as well as abundant photos of wildlife they might encounter, BUT don't tell them that they have to live with an overabundance of mosquitoes if they move further south.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Should I take more zzquil and melatonin or should I dance around like a mad woman til 3am 🤔
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    This local garlic Monterey Jack cheese is *kitten* amazing
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    If I put a piece of toast into the toaster a SECOND time does it come out toast or does it become double-toast
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    If I put a piece of toast into the toaster a SECOND time does it come out toast or does it become double-toast

Burnt
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

It's a big crouton
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    I understand that it’s all in good fun but I can’t help but feel that there is a certain amount of disrespect in the comments •• makes.
    Even if they are made with a smile and a laugh.
    I feel sad for those that accept it.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Double toast it is
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    My friend has a friend who has a sausage dog that's pregnant by a chihuahua and I can't stop thinking about what sausage-chihuahuas would even look like 🤔
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    My friend has a friend who has a sausage dog that's pregnant by a chihuahua and I can't stop thinking about what sausage-chihuahuas would even look like 🤔

Isa chiweenie dog

c9194jrfrdi2.jpg
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »

Isa chiweenie dog

c9194jrfrdi2.jpg

That... is adorable.
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Coworker said it was nice to see me in a suit the other day aside from my usual tomboy look. Said I looked like a woman for a change.

Excuse you?!

I work from 4pm-12:30am, some days 12pm-12:30am. I'm married and not in management. Why would I want to be anything other than comfortable when I have nobody to impress for any reason?

Leave my vans, jeans, t-shirts and hoodies alone.

tenor.gif

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

I'm now three days into my new Vegan Lifestyle Journey !!

... and I need to remind you that "Meat is Murder." .