The Bad Advice Thread

Options

Replies

• s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    People appreciate it when you correct their grammar and spelling.

I thought you had typed grammer. . .
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    You should definitely still date him if he is married. Clearly he is a catch if he already found someone to marry him!

:D I never thought of it like that! You are so right!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    Rather than saying what you feel, sighing loudly and often is often the polite thing to do. They’ll take a hint and for sure figure out why you’re in a pissy mood.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    You should definitely still date him if he is married. Clearly he is a catch if he already found someone to marry him!

Also....trust him/her when they tell you “they’ll leave their significant other for you”. It really is just a matter of waiting for the “right” time!
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Pull the mold off and enjoy
  • MelG7777
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    if both of you are still on facebook or instagram or whatever, take a candid picture of her without makeup and then upload it. tag all of her friends. caption it something like "Donkey! get out of mah swamp!!" she'll think its hilarious.

O
    M
    G
    🤣
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Its Friday, go to the bar and get hammered on your lunch break, everyone needs to kick back for the weekend!
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Don’t tell people if they have something on their face of if their zipper is open or anything like that. Under any circumstances. That would be embarrassing for them.
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Twerking is good exercise for the glutes.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    If your girlfriend says don't make a big fuss over my birthday, I don't want any gifts. Don't get her any, show her what a really good listener you are.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    if you're out driving around with your girl, and ya'll get into an argument, don't get mad and shout at her.
    just stay calm. stay quiet. don't lose your cool.
    just drive to the closest McDonalds, hit the drive thru, then order her a Happy Meal.
    she'll calm right down.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    if you're out driving around with your girl, and ya'll get into an argument, don't get mad and shout at her.
    just stay calm. stay quiet. don't lose your cool.
    just drive to the closest McDonalds, hit the drive thru, then order her a Happy Meal.
    she'll calm right down.

This month they're bringing back a lotta the old prizes from the golden years of mcdonalds happy meals, so I think that would actually work well on anybody right now
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    tell her about the bad dream you had where she left you, and how you woke up crying from it, because you love her so much.

she'll love hearing how sensitive you are.