Options

Replies

• isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    its okay to text your ex the day before thanksgiving
    just say "im thankful 4 what we had"

she's probably thinking the same thing and is just waiting to hear from you.

put your phone on airplane mode right after you send it though she'll like it that youre playing hard to get

I was actually gonna text my ex on holidays...just to wish him happy holidays and stuff :D ...that's bad?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

put your phone on airplane mode right after you send it though she'll like it that youre playing hard to get

I was actually gonna text my ex on holidays...just to wish him happy holidays and stuff :D ...that's bad?

just tell him "ur the greatest gift i ever had" and you'll be good to go
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,062 Member
    Options

NOTED! Is a text better than a “drop in” then?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

just tell him "ur the greatest gift i ever had" and you'll be good to go

🤔 you are wayyy too good at this 😁
  • iMago
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

it depends. if they're still single you should just ghost after sending the text- until at least 4am. then send a song that reminds you of them. they'll definitely appreciate you remembering something like that.

if they're in a new relationship, you should drive by and call and say you just wanted to talk for a minute, "if that's okay".
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

it depends. if they're still single you should just ghost after sending the text- until at least 4am. then send a song that reminds you of them. they'll definitely appreciate you remembering something like that.

if they're in a new relationship, you should drive by and call and say you just wanted to talk for a minute, "if that's okay".

I feel like you folks have seen way more drama than I ever will. I’m a little sad tbh
  • MelG7777
    Options

You do this for a living? My life is about to drastically improve. I can feel it.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    It’s ok to try to beat the train if it looks far enough away. They have to put those gates down but, they can’t hold you back.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Take out your 401k and throw a block party. Bounce House, DJ, the whole bit.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,553 Member
    Options
    Baby bear cubs are so cute in the wild. Feel free to go up and pet one cause they are pretty harmless.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Trust me, going to a bachelor party with strippers won't bother your wife at all.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Hell, take a stripper home, your wife will enjoy the extra company 😁
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Trust me, going to a bachelor party with strippers won't bother your wife at all.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Hell, take a stripper home, your wife will enjoy the extra company 😁

😂 I agree
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    ap5xg9jv4j2r.gif
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,531 Member
    Options
    If you are worried about safety in your area dress up as a cop and start pulling people over for questioning. At the very least you'll get to know more about your neighbours so it's a win win!
  • iMago
    Options
    if you're afraid she's about to move on with her new guy- don't wait any longer!

text her a paragraph about that one night she made that AMAZING dinner that you don't know how to cook for yourself, and then ya'll sat up watching movies and snuggling. mention how much that night "really meant to you" as well.

she'll remember that night and it'll make her so happy that you did too
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    It's getting fuzzy. I can't tell if this is really, really good advice or backhanded bad advice gone good. ;)
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    make sure to save money this year on daylight savings and just shake your smoke detectors really good like you would the toner in your printer....it'll fix those pesky draining batteries but good! ....sleep well! :#
  • renydo2
    renydo2 Posts: 2,152 Member
    Options
    no it's ok - this rope will hold you