The Bad Advice Thread

Options

Replies

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    make sure to add your boss on fb and insta. You would never have to think twice before sharing anything
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    always keep your read receipts on.

and don't be afraid to turn your phone off after she sends that paragraph of text.
    she knows that it probably tired you out to read all of it and she'll understand.

It’s also okay to just respond with a thumbs up emoji.
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options

and don't be afraid to turn your phone off after she sends that paragraph of text.
    she knows that it probably tired you out to read all of it and she'll understand.

or "k"
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    Ask Sir Mix-A-Lot

Sir Mix-A-Lot
    12/09/97 3:00PM

SEE MORE:
    SUMMER MUSIC
    Dear Sir Mix-A-Lot,
    I am an elderly woman who lives alone. There are no senior centers in my area, and I live on a fixed income. I would love to get out and meet more people, but there seem to be very few options for someone my age. Is there some social outlet I don't know about?

—Lonely In Laramie

Dear Lonely,
    Kick it, lick it, watch where I stick it / Face down while I punch your ticket / Ride my king cobra 'round the world / Wanna do ya girl / Want ya pettin' my big black cat / Blackberry jam don't shake like that / If your booty's extra-large, I'll bring the funk / Wanna see some extra luggage in the trunk.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

"cool story bro" is VERY effective at showing them how deeply you care as well.
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    You should always text your ex after taking a few shots of tequila
  • iMago
    Options
    it's okay to have a work husband/wife. you don't really need to tell your significant other about it though. just gradually start mentioning that person more and more in regular conversation to slowly broach the subject.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    chalazae wrote: »
    Frying bacon? Take off your shirt so that you don't get grease on it....

Good to see you 🙂
  • happimess01
    Options
    You dont need to protect your nips when starting to run long distance
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    Just wait around til she dumps him. She'll pick you next for sure.

I’ve seen this show
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    men are like jobs, don't leave one until you have another one lined up
    I’ve had a starring role in that show
  • happimess01
    Options
    You don’t need a parachute to go skydiving. You need a parachute to go skydiving twice.
  • iMago
    Options
    when you're at the car wash. or the drive through. or stuck in traffic- make sure and roll down your windows and turn your stereo up as loud as possible.

other people will appreciate you providing them with some entertaining music. they might like it even more if you install a loud subwoofer and amp to get those good bass notes across properly.
  • iMago
    Options
    after you're both finished and she finally asks "so where do we stand?" go ahead and tell her "on the earth haha" and then change the subject.

she'll appreciate you playing hard to get with your emotions
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    it's okay to talk him if you only need some "closure"

If you see potential during this "talk" beg for him to come back...works like a charm (tears, pound your fist on his chest, hug him and dont let go)