pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    kimny72 wrote: »
    Kalex1975 wrote: »
    kimny72 wrote: »
    debrag12 wrote: »
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    I think I found a troll buddy! One month ago, I was barely at 100 woo's...I am now up to 205. So much woo and all because I said peanut butter is a calorie dense food.

You requested all the woo. I may be responsible for 5-10 of them. I was trying to be helpful, but I did not go so far as to stalk your posts to do it. I did hug-stalk @Tacklewasher though. :laugh:

Yeah, like I'd notice a few more hugs, with all that @pinuplove and @quiksylver296 have given me..

309293x04aeh.png

I still haven't figured out how to find this

In the drop down box for your forum notifications, click "All notifications" and it takes you to a new screen with all your notifications. It's right at the top.

If you don't have any notifications then there is no "All Notifications" option. The direct link to the summary is...

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/profile/notifications

Yeah, but now she has 2, ok never mind 3, notifications :wink:

And so do I, thanks to the tag way upthread :laugh:

Amazing how that happens

:innocent:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I was looking through my old discussions today to reminisce about the shocking level of my delusional woo. I came across this thread and laughed through the whole thing. I miss my woo troll buddies...I'll have to recruit disagree buddies now.

Mine are downright embarrassing! WOO to me!
  • pinuplove
    Options
    I was looking through my old discussions today to reminisce about the shocking level of my delusional woo. I came across this thread and laughed through the whole thing. I miss my woo troll buddies...I'll have to recruit disagree buddies now.
    I'm not going to look mine up. I don't even want to know! :lol: Just goes to show we were all newbies at one point.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    This thread was a great re-read!
  • pinuplove
    edited December 2019
    Options
    This thread was a great re-read!

Good times, good times!
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    @PAV8888 Oh, how nice would it be to have a “guts” option?!
  • MPDean
    MPDean Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Can I still add new woo here?

How about !!!Gallon of Water a Day for Two Weeks, GAINED weight !!!
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    MPDean wrote: »
    Can I still add new woo here?

How about !!!Gallon of Water a Day for Two Weeks, GAINED weight !!!

For that you get a "disagree" previously known as woo which in this thread was WOO HOO.
  • MPDean
    MPDean Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    For that you get a "disagree" previously known as woo which in this thread was WOO HOO.

Thank you?
  • katsheare
    katsheare Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    So many of my favourite MFPers in one truly snarky thread! This was just what an ill in bed kat needed.

@PAV8888 I think it's because 'disagree' feels like 'disapprove' or 'don't like' which, as you point out, is not the same thing in the least. Whereas 'woo' was fully ambiguous (which is why it was changed, I believe...).

My partner had a yoga teacher who tried convincing him that our son's autism could be cured by yoga. So many woos there. (His response was something along the lines of 'that's not how autism works' and not going to that class much longer.)
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,637 Member
    Options
    katsheare wrote: »
    My partner had a yoga teacher who tried convincing him that our son's autism could be cured by yoga. So many woos there.

The woo was strong in that Yogi!

Almost went for Inspiring for partner's response!
  • JaxxieKat
    JaxxieKat Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I saw an anti-vax person claim to be a Registered Nurse and told someone to drink organic grape juice to cure a stomach virus before running a 5k.