Replies

• LuciBThinner
    LuciBThinner Posts: 207 Member
    Margaret No message from you here 😭

Luci in WNC
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited February 2020
    Heather: My BFF from school days and I went our separate ways in college. She was the maid of honor at my wedding, and I didn’t see her after that for many years. When our high school 50th reunion came along I tracked her down. She didn’t go to the reunion, but we met at a restaurant for lunch. It was great seeing her. I was surprised at how heavy she was. She used a mobility device, as does my husband. Her need was because of her weight. DH”s is caused by MS. After that meeting and meal she had some very bad things happen in her life. He daughter was killed in a car accident, and she fell into a deep depression. She moved into a nursing home. I haven’t heard anything in a long time. She doesn’t communicate with me. :cry:

Viv: It is good to see your post. :heart:

Heather: I like your quotation, ”I’m going to make the rest of my life the best of my life.” :flowerforyou:

(((Karen in VA))) I’ve found that, in life, we are who we are and we’re stuck with it. We don’t have the option to be someone else. We have to woman up and do the best we can. I think you’re doing a fine job of that. :heart:

Barbara in S Oregon: Sorry you had a dreadful nightmare. I hope you sleep better tonight. :star:

Rochelle from Portland, OR: I haven’t paid the fees here and everything still works for me, so far. I live just down the river from Portland in Columbia County. :flowerforyou:

RVRita: WOW! You have achieved so many goals. Congratulations! :star:

We’re on a quest to replace our kitchen faucet and hot tap. So far we’ve been to three “homeowner hell” stores without finding what we want. DH is now looking online.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,120 Member
    edited February 2020
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE!!!! :drinker: <3:D

Went for my bonus 5k run. It was blowing a gale on the way home and the storm clouds were gathering behind us. Sun over the brown, crashing sea and acrobatic wind surfers keeping us entertained. B) Fabulous.
    We unexpectedly met DDIL with Max and friends on the prom. They went off to buy Marrocco ice creams while we dutifully continued our run. Passed them on the way back guzzling them inside the café window. :D<3 It didn't rain after all.
    It was hard work after a sleepless night, but I've had a recovery nap.

Made a chicken, lentil, potato and spinach curry, which is currently cooking in the IP. Should be enough for two days.

Much love to all, Heather UK xxxxxxxx

• margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,024 Member
    Margaret No message from you here 😭

Luci in WNC

I tried to resend. I noticed some other messages I sent went unread. I might have been sending them incorrectly.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,432 Member
    Stat for the day
    Spin bike- 60min, 75arpm, 98aw, 135ahr, 157mhr, 14.4mi= 548c
    Apple Watch- 561c
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Katla Yes! Thank you. & Lisa for the meme. :D