Replies

• sthurmansthurman Posts: 23Member Member Posts: 23Member Member
    mhassan160 wrote: »
    sthurman wrote: »
    d4gb0buhdwv0.jpeg
    5fwlf6bgjvme.jpeg
    4xsrhaz4py80.jpeg
    5g54m13krunl.png

I’m just under 5’1” and I started this round(last and final lol) of weight loss August 2019:
    217lbs
    Size 16/18 & XXL

Current weight:
    Size 9/10 and medium to small top(depends on brand)

The full length photos are me at 217& 174.
    And then the face photos are at 216& 170.

Id say I have what I consider a dense body type, so even though I’m still “obese” at this weight and height, my appearance isn’t too bad.
    I would like to be closer to 130-140 as my end goal. Hopefully i can be reach that by summer.

Great job! How many calories did you take daily? And what about exercise?

Thank you! It’s all still a work in progress but I’m much happier and healthier now.

I stay between 1250-1400 cal daily. I try my best not to exceed 1400 as for me it seems to be where I have little to no progress.

for exercise, I haven’t done any cardio this time around but I do some body weight resistance and strengthening.
    I used to run when I was more fit but I injured my hip(not sure when and haven’t been able to find the reason why yet or resolve it) so I can’t safely or comfortably do that anymore. Same for most major leg movement style cardio. I’m hoping to figure out what’s going on so I can be more active again.

• TSWoodstockTSWoodstock Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
  • Scotty2HotPieScotty2HotPie Posts: 138Member Member Posts: 138Member Member
    Following... 👀

Well done y’all.