Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Replies

• vamanvaman Posts: 178Member Member Posts: 178Member Member
  • alexandra1812alexandra1812 Posts: 25Member, Premium Member Posts: 25Member, Premium Member
  • SandysphatSandysphat Posts: 124Member Member Posts: 124Member Member
    U guys are awesome 😎
  • ploomkaploomka Posts: 392Member Member Posts: 392Member Member
    Sandysphat wrote: »
    U guys are awesome 😎

I know, right? This thread is so inspiring. Congratulations to all!!! Keep it up, you amazing people!!!
  • Scotty2HotPieScotty2HotPie Posts: 138Member Member Posts: 138Member Member
    GW4321 wrote: »
    rcy6OTa.jpg

4 Years - 60 lbs (255lbs to 190lbs)

Great work. Did you diet to get below 190 and then bulk back up? You clearly added a lot of muscle, just wondering about the details of how you did it. Thanks

Been on diet most of the time. I started running about 3 years ago... ran several races (5ks, 10ks and halfs).

I used to lift 2-3 days per week, but earlier last year I switched to mornings, so now I lift 5-6 days per week. The guy is about 2 miles away, so I run or bike to the gym for cardio. This switch really helped to put on muscle.

I don't run as much, but still a few races. It's just not the focus like it used to be.

• GW4321GW4321 Posts: 454Member Member Posts: 454Member Member
    Been on diet most of the time. I started running about 3 years ago... ran several races (5ks, 10ks and halfs).

I used to lift 2-3 days per week, but earlier last year I switched to mornings, so now I lift 5-6 days per week. The guy is about 2 miles away, so I run or bike to the gym for cardio. This switch really helped to put on muscle.

I don't run as much, but still a few races. It's just not the focus like it used to be.
    Thanks for the info. It has clearly worked well for you.