Things people say when you lose weight

Replies

• springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,334 Member
    @RelCanonical is your new profile pic a K-Pop star, or a selfie?
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    @RelCanonical is your new profile pic a K-Pop star, or a selfie?

Kpop star! Seonghwa from Ateez.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Good things - The TSA agent checking ids at the airport said I looked much slimmer in person. I get nervous going through security (I fly very rarely) so I just said thank you lol.

Also, during my trip (a work trip) we ended up eating out for lunch two days in a row. I made a comment about needing to watch that, and got the "you're already a stick!" comment. When I told her I had lost 65 pounds, she was amazed, lol, and I think understood better that it wasn't "natural" for me.

When I lost 80 lbs10+ years ago, I ended up paying for a new driver's license photo. TSA kept pulling me aside for "additional" security screening. I really looked nothing like my old photo so it was hard to blame them.

I haven't changed much in the face other than losing a bit of double chin, so I haven't been as motivated lol. I have to go in for renewal this year anyway.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!