• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,325 Member
    1xeq4la0ac8z.png

zp1crgpgko1d.png

jdlxv727al1v.png

z2uw84ai9glq.png

• holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    I live in Pennsylvania. Temp was in the twenties today. No wind today though. Got my taxes filed. More bad news about septic system. My life seems to be a money pit. You gals seem so upbeat. Good job.
  • timebox
    timebox Posts: 1 Member
    Hey! You guys seem nice so I hope to join in :) Trying to lose weight the healthy way and goal is 1400 calories. I want to be more strict with this as while I have been counting, its just been maintenance for the last two months.

CW: 155
    SW 170

Oh wow, twenties! Holly is that in celcius or farenheit? Im in Virginia and still 60-70 here
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    edited February 2020
    Good morning!
    Holly - check with State/County - sometimes there are programs to help with septic systems - here in WI at least. Septics are cheap when they work, expensive when they do not! I speak from experience.
    Hi timebox- welcome!
    Sara - thanks for the smiles. Loved your pics!

CW 190.8
    HW 207
    GW 186 by month end. :neutral:
  • Tilliesmommy1
    FRIDAY

Good morning

Up late again, but there it is. Spa day for me so I will be gone about 4 hours and dog will be so happy.

Lynn - one more reason I rent.... mainly I am lazy and would not keep up a yard.

Timebox - you are very welcome here - stop by and post when you can. I checked weather upper 60-low 70's CA weather- everything is blooming and I am sneezing.

Sending Lana good thoughts. Peep when you can.

Time to go stand in line at the bank, my ATM card got eaten by the machine. Lovely.

Wave to all who follow.
  • taeterrtot
    taeterrtot Posts: 2 Member
    Hello! Serial Starter - yes, that's what I am. I have problems with follow-through. I'm looking to stick with strength training even after I've met my weight goal. Wish me luck!
  • holly1283
    PA pretty much the same as you for septic problems. Swam my mile today. Hope everyone has a good weekend.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,835 Member

Peep!

Lana

253.0 today
    258.8 highest
    179.0 goal
  • brennerjlb
    Lana! - great job on the numbers!
  • LanaCabana537

☀️☀️ SATURDAY Feb. 22nd ☀️☀️

Good morning All~~

DH will be coming home from the hospital today! It's been 5 nights this week. Hopefully everything inside at the surgery site has healed better than the first go-around, and we will have no more surprise bleeding.

Yesterday we got the amazing news that that ginormous thing that they removed from his patootey was not cancerous. It wasn't even any kind of pre-cancer. How is this possible? It defied all general data on this sort of thing. We are shocked and relieved. Yes, there will be diligent and frequent follow-ups.

I hope that all of you have a great Saturday and enjoy your weekend.

I'll be back tomorrow. I forgot to weigh this morning ~~

Hugs,
    Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good morning, just

Errands and soccer and knitting this morning. Prayer shawl ready to gift and will take hearts I crochet to see if they can be used at Craft Sale in the Fall.

Girl Scout Cookie Time!!!! I get them at work normally - so I bought a package of Lemonades also going to Church. I bought a yummy piece of cake for myself, so I need to respect the scale slightly.

Watched FB segment last night from James Corden where he hooks up his staff with dates. So many good looking men that instead of being chased like a Soviet Spy or James Bond movie, I had dreams with good looking men in them. Maybe I need to make this a habit??

Lana - thank you so much for starting us this morning, my sleep is getting closer to usual so I may post earlier soon but please dont hold your breath. Per DH if he has had polyps for a long time and has not seen a dr (fyi many men refuse to.....) that can easily create a mass. Glad it is not cancerous. Make sure he keeps his apts - you can take advantage of all the hospital walking........do some eye candy watching, those young men in scrubs might be worth watching. ;)

Forgot to buy chicken at first place I shop at ( :# ) but I can buy 4 at the store tomorrow and freeze?? I am thinking of putting 2 in crockpot mix when done and shredded with bbq sauce and make quesadillas.

Wave to all who follow. Wishing all a great day.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Welcome tatterrtot - stop by and post when you can. We encourage posters, and are inspired by success stories as well.
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Hi everyone. I am feeling much better. Cough is still lingering a bit. Not near as bad as it was.

Waves to all..
  • holly1283
    What kind of cognitive questions are in the BECK book. I'm thinking of getting one. With my depression and thyroid issues I'm hopeles. I have been walking more but the comfort eating still reigns.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    SUNDAY

Good afternoon,

Holly go to page 576 in this board and Lana does a summary of the book starting with Day 1 - we are using what we can and it is not manditory to do all - anything we can incorporate into our daily lives to help us is the goal.

Sleep stunk last night - so took advantage of the hour before church - I donated my first prayer shawl and you know it - I have a request for another- she has yarn at home and I asked her to give me 5-7 skeins of colors she likes.

Asparagus on sale for 99 cents - making chicken asparagus teriyaki https://www.skinnytaste.com/chicken-and-asparagus-teriyaki-stir-fry/ is where I got idea from.

Nap is due. Miss Tillie enjoys them.

Wishing all a great day.
  • LanaCabana537

Hi Sara -
    I am getting here very late today. I thought I had done so. Oh well. Here it is almost time to go to sleep!

Waving to All~~

Lana

253.0 today
    258.8 highest
    179.0 goal
  • brennerjlb
    Good morning!
    Busy weekend that means spring is getting closer. We tapped our maple trees and the sap is running. Will be making maple syrup any day!
    Great news on DH Lana! Glad for you and him.
    Sara - I would love to see a picture of your next prayer shawl. They sound awesome!
    Holly - here is a link to the PDF I found. Gives a summary.
    http://www.markdebord.com/uploads/9/8/0/4/9804328/nasw_la_2017_mind_body_2_handout.pdf
    Waves to all. Welcome tatertot!
    Dawn - glad you are getting better!
    Lynn
  • Tilliesmommy1
    MONDAY

Good morning weigh in is a 0 - if you saw what I ate you would know why I am thrilled. Bit of a sweet tooth this weekend.

Call today to find out where w2 form is - will offer to make apt to go to HR and get them printed out as I am on leave. Do not like taxes - me and math are not the best of friends.

Lynn - Maple!!! Wowie- love the stuff, will try and see if I can get a picture and a link down the road. Dont have yarn yet so still in "idea" phase.

Up earlier than usual but couldnt go back to sleep.

Wave to all who follow.
  • LanaCabana537

Oh my goodness it is Monday already.

I have not planned my food day, but I think that dinner will be sushi restaurant, so I won't get into too much trouble.
    Soy sauce in moderation !!

I'm drowning in paperwork......BBL

*tossing beach bag and trashy novel onto favorite lounge chair for later*

Lana

forgot to weigh
  • holly1283
    I haven't had the courage to step on the scale recently. I never did weigh everyday.once a week was my max. Is that part of the BECK diet?