Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Ladies: paper or plastic? Paper is the right answer

Plastic so i can use it to line my La Croix box

i knew it
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Guys, if you drink alcohol does it matter if your woman of interest does not?

If you do not drink alcohol does it matter if she does?

I don't drink and I don't care one way or the other if the Lady is a social drinker.

Drinking issues / problems are a different subject.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

Cologne... Yes, no ,indifferent? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Any specific kind?
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

Any specific kind?

Yes.

Something expensive

Not too much
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I don't drink and I don't care one way or the other if the Lady is a social drinker.

Is it weird to socialize with people while they drink- either for you or for them?
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Is it weird to socialize with people while they drink- either for you or for them?

Not in the least.

Sometimes I have a glass of seltzer water with a lime wedge, so it might look like I'm drinking.

The truth is, nobody cares if I'm drinking or not & they often appreciate the fact that I'll be the one driving them home at the end of the evening.

• OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

Any specific kind?

Yes just not too strong. I like a scent that's not that typical men's Cologne smell you know what I mean? Maybe something reminiscent of tea or something light and fresh.
    I should have figured out what my old manager wore because I hated his guts but he smelled delicious. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I don't want my guy getting a pedicure. If he did, that wouldn't be a problem. But I like it when guys keep their act together hygiene-wise and have what I would call "normal" healthy hands/feet, no dirt under the nails and no long nails please.

Of course I'm female but on the ladies nails topic...I think it depends on the guy. Some guys love painted, pretty and/or long nails on ladies. Other guys truly couldn't care less. My husband has a lot of "things" he likes but nails aren't even on his radar at all.
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options

Not in the least.

Sometimes I have a glass of seltzer water with a lime wedge, so it might look like I'm drinking.

The truth is, nobody cares if I'm drinking or not & they often appreciate the fact that I'll be the one driving them home at the end of the evening.

you are quality. truth.

*however - what if they enjoy dancing on speakers? asking for a friend*
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Not in the least.

you are quality. truth.

*however - what if they enjoy dancing on speakers? asking for a friend*

absolutely fine.

it fact, preferred .
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

Any specific kind?

I like a man who knows how to buy his a signature scent (and appropriate times to wear it). If I notice and find it nice, I let him know. That said, it's never been the same product on any guy.

Also, I much prefer the smell of a "fresh man" out of the shower or lightly musty/musky over any store-bought scent. Key word: LIGHTLY.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Ladies, or anyone...

Who's hotter...

Scar Jo vs Gal Gadot
    Harrison Ford vs Stallone (in their youth)
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Ladies, or anyone...

Who's hotter...

Scar Jo vs Gal Gadot

Gal and Harrison
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Ladies, or anyone...

Who's hotter...

Scar Jo vs Gal Gadot

Gal ubber alles
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    Ladies, or anyone...

Who's hotter...

Scar Jo vs Gal Gadot

Man I’m a Scar Jo fan - gal is hot - however Scar will sit around the fire pit and jam out with me as she did with Pete yorn - yeah she made an album - not critically acclaimed but it gives her the edge Over wonder woman. And if you think about it she’s a bad a s s with out super powers right ??
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Ladies...

What are some of the ways you'll test a guy to see if he's interested?

I don’t purposely test anyone but a good measure of his interest is if he makes the first moves. I expect a guy who is really interested to call me every day. If he doesn’t, we won’t continue dating. I need a guy to show me he is very interested.

You said previously that you’re a talker on the phone - this is rare in this day and age - so do you drop this knowledge on. First date and he should pick up on it - or are you ok with a good morning text every day until he’s fully aware of your preference of phone conversation?

I do let him know I like talking on the phone. I wouldn’t leave him guessing since I realize a lot of people aren’t into that nowadays.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Ladies...

What are some of the ways you'll test a guy to see if he's interested?

I don’t purposely test anyone but a good measure of his interest is if he makes the first moves. I expect a guy who is really interested to call me every day. If he doesn’t, we won’t continue dating. I need a guy to show me he is very interested.

You said previously that you’re a talker on the phone - this is rare in this day and age - so do you drop this knowledge on. First date and he should pick up on it - or are you ok with a good morning text every day until he’s fully aware of your preference of phone conversation?

I do let him know I like talking on the phone. I wouldn’t leave him guessing since I realize a lot of people aren’t into that nowadays.

I gotta say you’re the only person I’ve heard say they like phone conversation- most these days avoid answering the phone at all cost 😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Ladies, or anyone...

Who's hotter...

Scar Jo vs Gal Gadot

Answering my own question...

Scar Jo mmmaayyy be prettier... But at 5'10", Gal Godot is a lot of women 😍... And gets the edge...

I love Han Solo but I say Rambo personally
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Ladies, or anyone...

Who's hotter...

Scar Jo vs Gal Gadot

well thats a conundrum

The girls are equally hot, super hot

The guys, neither