WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2020

Replies

• JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Free worksheets for tiny kids pre-K y first if you got a printer good for the kids to occupy them y learn https://youtu.be/xxYM6iEO13w
    Amber Tx
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,193 Member
    edited March 2020
    Li2love2life - Welcome! What should we call you? And where are you approximately? :D
    Your post caught my attention because of your profile picture. It is a Klimt, of course. Did you know that Klimt died of the Spanish flu? Aaaarrrgh! Actually, he may have had other conditions, but it finished him off.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    edited March 2020
    San Antonio Tx- How the drive through works in my city for the virus (not open to the public only 1st responders y later 65+ yrs old) https://youtu.be/4la5jie9e00

Amber Tx

Today resting watching the Kingdom movie zombies 🧟‍♂️!! Eating the same meal as yesterday. No exercise today took a vitamin needed it.

JRs at the I HELP age so been using this new found helper to my advantage.He wiping off his own chair 🪑 then I go over it after .He put the waters I handed him into the fridge. I’m liking this!
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,193 Member
    Amber - I remember when my elder son was very young, younger than JR, every time I went to the toilet he followed me in and when I tried take paper to wipe my bottom, he would shout, "I'll do it!" Used to drive me nuts! :o You are soooooo patient!

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Machka- It is wonderful you support your husbands baking. It is great for him.

My office just pushed for us to work from home if we want to. Unfortunately, I can only work from home part of the day since some of my responsibilities require me to be in the office. I figured I can enjoy my coffee at home while I respond to emails in the morning then come in later in the day. Both of my teens are at home. I have a feeling that their schools will stay closed until the end of the year. We will see.

Take care,
    Anna from OK
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,044 Member
    edited March 2020
    On my Facebook page timeline I have a number of activites for children posted for those of you who have or know or children who need academic activites. A fellow retired teacher is posting them and the I put them on my timeline. The schools are working like crazy to create online curriculum for our students. So a big shout out for teachers!!! It will take some time to get up to speed so know theri is wonderful material out there already to use might help the parents who have not have to be in this role save themselves and their children headaches. I have two nieces who are now in this postion, so much of this is for them, too.

I am involved because I have a good teacher friend who is in the throws of this and is not on Facebook because her district discourages them joining, so I send her these links via e-mail.
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Katla I do hope you can get this colonoscopy issue with your doctor over & done. As you know, I am pro-colonoscopy. But the Cologuard test in select patients is very reliable (99.94% negative predictive value). You have had a negative test. Why did you do Cologuard if you are going to have a colonoscopy anyway? That's the question I would want answered.

Karen in VIrginia
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    <3