What worked for you today?

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Becoming one, and at peace, with my neglected foam roller. Also, taking a "rest rest" day instead of an "active rest" day.

It helped that it rained the entire time though 😐
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Eating chickpeas (prepared with courgette/zucchini, garlic and parsley) instead of potatoes or pasta for dinner last night.
  • lorrieannoberry
    lorrieannoberry Posts: 42 Member
    nope didn't do good at 2nd night supper campmeeting either. Got up this morning trying to find something to wear to work and saw this dress that 2 or 3 weeks ago i put on and hips were to tight. The way i ate last two days i thought it would never fit but i remembered i lost inches in my hips so i tried it on and YES!! it fit great!!! Maybe tonight i be inspired to do better. So getting into something that i couldn't wear just a few weeks ago worked to give me a better mind set this morning.
  • OdiroEasy
    OdiroEasy Posts: 25 Member
    edited August 2020
    I skipped the (assisted) pull up bar and did push presses and kettlebell snatches. I must have injured my shoulder in a weird spot so I can’t do my weekly pull ups. I chose to do something else so that I can heal.
  • veggiepat
    veggiepat Posts: 127 Member
    What worked for me today was planning my meals and really watching the chart in the food diary, to stay in balance with the carbs, proteins and fats. I feel so good about it!
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    0% yogurt is my new go to for mayo and sour cream replacement...
  • DanaReel180
    DanaReel180 Posts: 463 Member
    Planning ahead, preparing food for salads, logging and keeping active as possible. I'm also reading a book by Allen Carr: Good Sugar Bad Sugar. It's been a wake up call for me and how sugar works in your body. It's available on Amazon.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!