What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• mikmakmary
    mikmakmary Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    mikmakmary wrote: »
    I think that maybe I'm in a dark place contemplating things that aren't the best mentally or physically. I can't escape this cycle. Been trying for years.

Currently, it's looking at very pretty, thin girls/women and wishing I were thin like they were. To be able to fit into all the clothes I see (and can't wear) and actually have it look nice.

I *kitten* hate when I get like that.

I will never look lithe and chic in a pair of white linen trousers walking on the beach
    tinak33 wrote: »
    I think that maybe I'm in a dark place contemplating things that aren't the best mentally or physically. I can't escape this cycle. Been trying for years.

Currently, it's looking at very pretty, thin girls/women and wishing I were thin like they were. To be able to fit into all the clothes I see (and can't wear) and actually have it look nice.

I will never look lithe and chic in a pair of white linen trousers walking on the beach

Same. ❤
    I will never look lithe and chic in ANYTHING. 🤷‍♀️

Y'all are probably closer to it than I ever will be. Not sure "white linen trousers" was what I had in mind, though. :lol:

It’s a weird little fantasy of mine - to not have my *kitten* be the first thing people notice.

I think people need to be a little more kind to themselves. Why not wear what you want. Why worry about what anyone thinks? Especially in times like these, you know?

It's some of our fantasies to have our *kitten* be note worthy 😪

And you look as though you are working goals, yes? BE your noteworthy self Lady! Don't let anyone define you except you
  • mikmakmary
    edited May 2020
    Options

Same. ❤

Y'all are probably closer to it than I ever will be. Not sure "white linen trousers" was what I had in mind, though. :lol:

It’s a weird little fantasy of mine - to not have my *kitten* be the first thing people notice.

I think people need to be a little more kind to themselves. Why not wear what you want. Why worry about what anyone thinks? Especially in times like these, you know?

Motorsheen wrote: »
    Are we headed for a day when we are all like...

Do you remember when there use to be gyms?
    Do you remember when we use to have sports?
    Do you remember when you were able to go to a restaurant?

nah, this too shall pass & although the future will be different from the past (it always is), we'll look back at this someday and simply remember how much it sucked.

I think we will remember how we managed to get through this *kitten* show, got the badge, t shirt et al, yes?

Wouldn’t it be cool if we could have a closet full of body types to wear depending on mood and which clothes we think would look good with them?

Then in the what’s your addiction thread there would be people into designer bodies with LV logos and *kitten*.

The selfie threads would be awesome. Meat suit selfies here.

I amuse me

I don't know how to respond to this really. Is it that important to you to have a body other people desire? Or is it something that you are more comfortable having the body YOU want. You seem to be an intelligent woman. That would trump a fake body and *kitten* IMO
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,627 Member
    Options

Same. ❤

nah, this too shall pass & although the future will be different from the past (it always is), we'll look back at this someday and simply remember how much it sucked.

I think we will remember how we managed to get through this *kitten* show, got the badge, t shirt et al, yes?

Wouldn’t it be cool if we could have a closet full of body types to wear depending on mood and which clothes we think would look good with them?

Then in the what’s your addiction thread there would be people into designer bodies with LV logos and *kitten*.

I amuse me

I now know whose *kitten* I'd put on😁
  • mikmakmary
    Options

Same. ❤

Did you read what I wrote? Do you agree or no?
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options

Same. ❤

I did. I agree to an extent. I'm definitely working on goals and proud of what I've done. I say a lot of things in here in a light hearted manner. To some extent I think its natural to appreciate other people's assets. Admire and desire.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options

Same. ❤

I amuse me

I don't know how to respond to this really. Is it that important to you to have a body other people desire? Or is it something that you are more comfortable having the body YOU want. You seem to be an intelligent woman. That would trump a fake body and *kitten* IMO

Fake? No. Different. Like changing lipstick. Variety is fun.

FYI. I love me. And my body.
  • mikmakmary
    Options

Same. ❤

I did. I agree to an extent. I'm definitely working on goals and proud of what I've done. I say a lot of things in here in a light hearted manner. To some extent I think its natural to appreciate other people's assets. Admire and desire.

This is a public forum. I'd wager it's more beneficial for YOU YOURSELF to acknowledge what you've achieved than to seek the accolades of strangers/others - as you stated "it's some of our fantasies to have our *kitten* be note worthy."

Yet what do I know . I'm new here. No offence meant.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

Same. ❤

This is a public forum. I'd wager it's more beneficial for YOU YOURSELF to acknowledge what you've achieved than to seek the accolades of strangers/others - as you stated "it's some of our fantasies to have our *kitten* be note worthy."

I think you’re reading into things too much.
  • mikmakmary
    Options
    It’s funny how much of this forum has become grayed out lately.

It sounds like you're bored. Why don't you create something controversial so people can pique your interest? Hm?
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

It sounds like you're bored. Why don't you create something controversial so people can pique your interest? Hm?

Are you trying to be mean or am I misunderstanding?
  • mikmakmary
    Options

I never intend to be mean. Perhaps it's your misunderstanding? when you say grayed out - it sounds like you're bored - yes?
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

I never intend to be mean. Perhaps it's your misunderstanding? when you say grayed out - it sounds like you're bored - yes?

No, it means I literally clicked a button that says “ignore” which makes individual members invisible to me.
  • mikmakmary
    Options

Same. ❤

This wasn't intended for you. It was for @PlentyofProtein00 . AND I did say I'm new here.
    Forgive me if I don't know the nuances of this place :)
  • mikmakmary
    edited May 2020
    Options

No, it means I literally clicked a button that says “ignore” which makes individual members invisible to me.

Sounds like a great option to use. :)
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options

Same. ❤

I think you are definitely looking too deeply into our comments. I never once said I'm seeking to achieve accolades of strangers. Your observations and judgments may assume things. And it seems to bother you? Why?
  • mikmakmary
    Options

Same. ❤

You were the one who said " It's some of our fantasies to have our "kitten" be noteworthy. with a sad face after.
    look back at your comment.
    If you LOOK back you will see I was trying to put you into a positive space and I also said I believed you were attaining goals, yes?
    God - I only came here with good intent. I see nothing good is coming from this. I won't be back .
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options

Same. ❤

You were the one who said " It's some of our fantasies to have our "kitten" be noteworthy. with a sad face after.
    If you LOOK back you will see I was trying to put you into a positive space and I also said I believed you were attaining goals, yes?
    God - I only came here with good intent. I see nothing good is coming from this. I won't be back .

I'm not offended by the original comment. I'm really not offended at all. I was being silly. And in an offhanded way complimenting @TwitchyMacGee for having a *kitten*. Because I do NOT have one. I was being silly. I do see where you were trying to be positive well at least in the first comments lol.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options

Same. ❤

Ugh don’t leave. Some of us enjoy reading posts of substance instead of *kitten* clowning all day.

Chit chat is just a place where people don’t really want to talk about anything worth anything if you couldn’t tell by now. I enjoy your post stay 🙂
  • mikmakmary
    Options

Same. ❤

I'm not offended by the original comment. I'm really not offended at all. I was being silly. And in an offhanded way complimenting @TwitchyMacGee for having a *kitten*. Because I do NOT have one. I was being silly. I do see where you were trying to be positive well at least in the first comments lol.

I said I am new here. I don't know the nuances. There are obviously rules and regs I'm not aware of. I'm all about helping sisters out and hoping for everyone's betterment. When Twitchy said about greying I thought she was bored. I only want to make people's lives - especially in this horrible time - more easy. I apologize for anything and anyone I offended. This is not ever my intent. My best wishes and thank you.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options

Same. ❤

I said I am new here. I don't know the nuances. There are obviously rules and regs I'm not aware of. I'm all about helping sisters out and hoping for everyone's betterment. When Twitchy said about greying I thought she was bored. I only want to make people's lives - especially in this horrible time - more easy. I apologize for anything and anyone I offended. This is not ever my intent. My best wishes and thank you.

It’s not you...