very heavy burtations
  • mikmakmary
    mikmakmary Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    mikmakmary wrote: »
    I think that maybe I'm in a dark place contemplating things that aren't the best mentally or physically. I can't escape this cycle. Been trying for years.

Currently, it's looking at very pretty, thin girls/women and wishing I were thin like they were. To be able to fit into all the clothes I see (and can't wear) and actually have it look nice.

I *kitten* hate when I get like that.

I will never look lithe and chic in a pair of white linen trousers walking on the beach
    tinak33 wrote: »
    I think that maybe I'm in a dark place contemplating things that aren't the best mentally or physically. I can't escape this cycle. Been trying for years.

Currently, it's looking at very pretty, thin girls/women and wishing I were thin like they were. To be able to fit into all the clothes I see (and can't wear) and actually have it look nice.

I will never look lithe and chic in a pair of white linen trousers walking on the beach

Same. ❤
    I will never look lithe and chic in ANYTHING. 🤷‍♀️

Y'all are probably closer to it than I ever will be. Not sure "white linen trousers" was what I had in mind, though. :lol:

It’s a weird little fantasy of mine - to not have my *kitten* be the first thing people notice.

I think people need to be a little more kind to themselves. Why not wear what you want. Why worry about what anyone thinks? Especially in times like these, you know?

It's some of our fantasies to have our *kitten* be note worthy 😪

Did you read what I wrote? Do you agree or no?

You were the one who said " It's some of our fantasies to have our "kitten" be noteworthy. with a sad face after.
    look back at your comment.
    If you LOOK back you will see I was trying to put you into a positive space and I also said I believed you were attaining goals, yes?
    God - I only came here with good intent. I see nothing good is coming from this. I won't be back .

Ugh don’t leave. Some of us enjoy reading posts of substance instead of *kitten* clowning all day.

Chit chat is just a place where people don’t really want to talk about anything worth anything if you couldn’t tell by now. I enjoy your post stay 🙂

Maybe I'm too serious. I'll take the stick out of my *kitten* now ;) Thanks for the perspective
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    x2jepe88m1a2.gif

very little
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

Same. ❤

Y'all are probably closer to it than I ever will be. Not sure "white linen trousers" was what I had in mind, though. :lol:

It’s a weird little fantasy of mine - to not have my *kitten* be the first thing people notice.

I think people need to be a little more kind to themselves. Why not wear what you want. Why worry about what anyone thinks? Especially in times like these, you know?

Motorsheen wrote: »
    Are we headed for a day when we are all like...

Do you remember when there use to be gyms?
    Do you remember when we use to have sports?
    Do you remember when you were able to go to a restaurant?

nah, this too shall pass & although the future will be different from the past (it always is), we'll look back at this someday and simply remember how much it sucked.

I think we will remember how we managed to get through this *kitten* show, got the badge, t shirt et al, yes?

Wouldn’t it be cool if we could have a closet full of body types to wear depending on mood and which clothes we think would look good with them?

Then in the what’s your addiction thread there would be people into designer bodies with LV logos and *kitten*.

The selfie threads would be awesome. Meat suit selfies here.

I amuse me

Just saw this.
    Omg I'm in. 😂

You amuse me too.

Or maybe we are the same person...... ?

🤔
  • mikmakmary
    mikmakmary Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »

Same. ❤

Did you read what I wrote? Do you agree or no?

You were the one who said " It's some of our fantasies to have our "kitten" be noteworthy. with a sad face after.
    look back at your comment.
    If you LOOK back you will see I was trying to put you into a positive space and I also said I believed you were attaining goals, yes?
    God - I only came here with good intent. I see nothing good is coming from this. I won't be back .

Ugh don’t leave. Some of us enjoy reading posts of substance instead of *kitten* clowning all day.

Chit chat is just a place where people don’t really want to talk about anything worth anything if you couldn’t tell by now. I enjoy your post stay 🙂

Maybe I'm too serious. I'll take the stick out of my *kitten* now ;) Thanks for the perspective

I think this was all a big missunderstanding. It's hard to read people here, don't let that chase you away. If you stick around you'll get to see everyone's personality and maybe you'll take things a little less seriously. I'll also have to disagree about a previously written comment saying that people here don't want to talk about anything worth anything. There is ALOT of great intelligent people here. There may be a little more goofing around but there's other parts of these forums that are a little more serious. Good luck.

The reason I said what I did was because I don't want women diminishing themselves. I guess I perceived wrong. I grew up in a very abusive aboriginal atmosphere. I take women, their attitudes and their situations seriously and never want anyone to think they depend on anyone else's opinion as THEIR truth. Women need to band together
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I'm not gonna be a *kitten* here, tonight!
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    How is it that the ancient Egyptians built amazing pyramids and tombs,
    engineering feats we can’t totally understand even today yet they were unable and completely failed to keep out thieves. 🧐🤨
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    0938urg3cusk.png

3c3857rzzf6y.png

l0e1cfb2mrxs.png

• _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking if people don't like this part of the forum maybe they shouldn't come here if all they do is complain about the people in it.

If my snowflake *kitten* can get used to the diatribe around here and understand that not everything is a slight or offense toward me, I'd like to think anyone could. :lol:

Same :D
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Monday’s - Amirite 🤷‍♂️
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    🎤🎶 I don't practice Santaria, I ain't got no crystal ball 🎶
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    If I had a million dollars - well- I’d spend it all
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    If I had a million dollars - well- I’d spend it all

If I could find that Heina and that Sancho that she's found
  • ZenDream
    ZenDream Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    It is Monday. That is all.
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Are girl pockets good for anything outside chapstick ?? Isn’t that why you carry purses 🤔
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Are girl pockets good for anything outside chapstick ?? Isn’t that why you carry purses 🤔

See, it's this attitude that manufacturers have that leads to women having no pockets in their dresses or tiny "fashion" pockets that don't hold *kitten* in pants and shirts.

Not all women enjoy carrying purses/bags. I certainly don't. Give me pockets, damn it!
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options

Purses/handbags are just cumbersome. Yes they do have a place and a purpose, but if I'm on the tube/subway I dont want to have to root around in my bag for my debit card to tap in and out. Likewise I like to keep my phone in my pocket and my ID card for the office.

Pockets are the future.