P90X Support Group...

Options

Replies

• Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow, tomorrow, it all starts tomorrow. It's only a day away!! Cheesey I know but I am so excited I could sing haha - tricked my bf into starting tomorrow as a pact - told him to tart the classics program and I will "workout as long as he does everyday and make him bring the videos and I will do them on weekends" haha he doesn't think I would want to do the weight ones - oh how wrong he is. BRING IT!!!

Today is a day off - yesterday I was a jungle gym for a 5 year old so I am having eggs and bacon, hamburgers and Lord knows what else! Bring on the success tomorrow!!
  • JME67550
    JME67550 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Week one of P90X Lean is in the bag! I'm looking to make a couple changes though. I think I'll exchange Yoga X for Plyo. I don't enjoy yoga one bit. I don't want to have a day that I don't look forward to, so I'm making a change. I did Kenpo yesterday. I forgot what a butt kicker that one is!

Good luck to everyone starting today (or tomorrow)! To those who are already a week into it, keep up the great work! Maybe when we're all done we can post our results and tally them up for the group...who knows?
  • nikkif87
    nikkif87 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I should have week one down but ran into a hiccup. My firend "borrowed" my kenpo wothout my knowing :grumble: I couldn't get it yesterday, so I made it my rest day and now I am impatiently waiting for her to drive to town to bring it back. I was a little naughty this weekend with my calorie intake, so I am in need of some serious sweating.
  • Sassy_Cass
    Options
    I think it oils be neat for everyone to post their before pic - then one month, two month and final! See the transformations together - it will also help up to encourage eachother I we don't see Thr results ourselves
  • Mike523
    Mike523 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Wow, I don't post for a day and there's another whole page and like 10 more new people in the thread! You guys ROCK!!!

So I had an awesome Kenpo X on Saturday, did the X Stretch yesterday (love that disc) yesterday.

Had way too much beer and barbecue yesterday and feeling sluggish today, but rocking an extra cup of coffee and will be hitting Chest & Back to kick off week 2 in a little while!!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

BRING IT!!!

-Mike
  • JME67550
    JME67550 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Week 2, Day 1--Core Synergistics: 457 calories and a gallon of sweat!:glasses:

Now, how to eat all those calories back...drinking them would be more fun! :wink:
  • jayb0ne
    jayb0ne Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I predict a big roll call of day 1 shots tomorrow!

Mine will be there, will yours?

;)
  • Sassy_Cass
    Options
    For sure - let's see what we are starting with and what we can do with it!! BRING IT - EVERYDAY!!!
  • Mike523
    Mike523 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Week 2 has begun! Chest & Back / Ab Ripper X done! I had a real good session, improved my numbers from last week on many exercises, and at least matched on everything else.

Ab Ripper was a little better today. It still killed me and left me in a quivering heap, but I did more reps than last time!

I hope you all have an awesome day, and for those starting tomorrow... get ready to BRING IT!!!!

-Mike
  • yeehawww
    yeehawww Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i have a question! how do you guys log in your p90x workouts into the exercise part of your diary? i did chest, shoulders, triceps and ab ripper X today and i'm not sure how to go about inputing it into strength exercises.
  • nikkif87
    nikkif87 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Finally got to do my workout today :happy: Feels fantastic, burned over 1,000 calories with kenpo and my long walk today. Week 2 starts tomorrow for me. Everyone that starts tomorrow, BRING IT! :bigsmile:
  • Sassy_Cass
    Options
    Nikki... That's awesome girl! Way to kick it into high gear and be pumped for week 2!! I am excited to press PLAY tomorrow and have recruited my brother to take my before pics as well as help me with my measurements haha - unlucky! Plus being the fitness freak he is he is going to spot me so that I can get the most out of the zillion push-ups we do tomorrow!

Bring on the SUCCESS!!!
  • megsr09
    megsr09 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Team! It is incredible to not check the page for 2 days and I come back to a flood of new people and even more support and encouragment!!! I am so excited for tomorrow! :) Any recommendations from the team on a scale to purchase that is under $30?? Would it be a sin to get an old-school scale from Target? or do I need a fancy digital one? Thoughts?
  • drwstown76
    Options
    Good Evening Yall...

I am getting ready to hit the sack after this LONG 3 day weekend. I am totally focused and ready to acheive greatness!
    good Luck to EVERYONE who is pushing play tomorrow... Lets get it in and BRING IT hardcore!

Sassy... I am soooooo ready for success!

Let's do this yall... Everyone check in and let us know how you are doing
    I BELIEVE!
    Drew:happy:
  • uniqute1888
    uniqute1888 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Decided to ease my way back in ... Lean routine for week 1 then doubles after that!... Day1 down 89 to go!
  • jayb0ne
    jayb0ne Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Ok folks, ROLL CALL!! Post your Day 1 pics here and let's see what we're starting with!

Remember, you need to take the IMG code from photobucket but change the at either end to lower case[img ]Here's mine: Front:[/img]FILE0031-1.jpg

Side:

FILE0032-1.jpg

Back:

FILE0033-1.jpg

Let's get this journey started!
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I'm here and ready to go. I'm quite embarrassed to be posting my front pictures, but I hope what I see in 90 days will be a much better result. This is what happens to your abdomen after losing 100lbs., and having 3 c-sections one right after the other.

p90xday1.jpg?t=1315240728
    Technically taken yesterday after testing out back and chest.

p90xbelly-1.jpg
    As soon as I rolled out of bed around 4am this morning. No one has EVER seen a picture like this before. I'm ready to inspire though. Bring it on!
  • hockeydad40
    hockeydad40 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Day 1 almost done. Had to postpone ab ripper until the pm had to do some last minute adjustments to get the pull up bar on the door frame so I ran out of time. Man are my arms shot.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Taking my fitness to the next level. Want to be part of the group wh

ile training for my first half marathon.

• Sassy_Cass
    Options
    It's like Christmas in September!! Last night I honestly could nt sleep in anticipation of the awesomeness that begins today! Set my alarm for 5 ready to BRING IT for 5:30 and put it all out there for chest and back!!! Man I loathe pushups but I LOVED every minute of the challenge!! No chin up bar with me at my parents and No beams to string my bands from meant modifications to the chin up routines but with my brother nearby I got a back workout like no other!

Bring it - 6:30 and I am ready to walk my dog and start my day off right!!!

Morning warriors - bring it! Wake up, work out and love the energy you bring to the day!

Evening heroes - hold onto your hats - chest and back is a wicked ride!!

Pics for starting will be posted tomorrow (can't post from my phone)

Let's do this!!!