PackerFanInGB wrote: »
@cschmitz110515 You are a Rock Star to walk with your dog yesterday morning! It had to be brutal with that humidity! I would've dropped after one block! I'm sorry to hear about your colleague's father! I also would be paranoid...I'm still furloughed and not hatin' it! I'm going to be extremely paranoid to go back to work. I travel between clinics to support providers some days and I'm high risk...just want to retire and not go back at this point!
pridesabtch wrote: »
- Early morning meeting
- 10k steps 9K
- Nap Glorious
- Log everything
- Stay green
- No alcohol
- Bed by 11:00 Watched the news
Have a great day y’all!
HEGoddard0928 wrote: »
- STAY AWAKE! Do not go back to sleep! Was going to nap but ended up just talking to a few friends instead.
- Oil delivery They came early like I hoped they would.
- Write the next scene
- Return items to Walmart Kinda. Currently cant return clothes so I was only able to return some of the items but it wasn't a wasted trip so I'm okay with it.
- Pick up coffee at Ollie's By the time I was about to go I was over being outside in the humidity and high temps so I just went home. I still have a few coffee pods left. I'll just go tomorrow.
- Make a comprehensive shopping list Kinda. I ended up going through my cabinets and fridge and throwing out all the spoiled and out of date stuff and organizing it better. There really isn't much that I need to buy so the list is pretty small. I'm pretty sure I'm going to do all the running around tomorrow. It's supposed to be nicer weather-wise than it was today and yesterday.
- Look over bills Paid a bunch of bills and paid off some medical debts which is always nice to do.
- Update checkbook I have to add one or two more things but other than that it's all good.
- Do day two of workout plan/yoga I was too sore from the day before. Two days later and my quads are still super tight.
- Look for a new series to start reading Didn't do any reading yesterday. I just didn't feel up to it.
Snowflake1968 wrote: »
We had a wonderful visit with our youngest on the deck last night. Absolutely loved it. She visited with us for about 6 hours. We’ve missed her so. Today I need to clean, do some laundry and then our eldest and Grands are coming for a visit to see the new deck.@cesse47 - that pile of laundry must be nice to have completed. I’ve had to do that a couple of times, once after we had a fire, once after our daughter was flooded. It’s a mountain for sure.
Copyright 2005-2020 MyFitnessPal, Inc.