WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MAY 2020

Options
1100101102103104106»

Replies

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,062 Member
    Options
    Margaret: Glad you are keeping safe. Thank you for your insights into the madness sweeping the states. Having lived through over 30 years of civil unrest in Northern Ireland I am only too well aware of how peaceful demonstrations can escalate. As you say, no one wins when things get out of hand.

Ahhh! Books! Always had my young head stuck in a book. Even while riding my bicycle I would prop one on the handlebars.
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Jaxsgma
    Jaxsgma Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, sorry I have been away for awhile, now that we are allowed to be out and about, I go to the grocery and able to get out and go walking at the park, and now I can spend time with my kids and grandkids.

A little cool this morning, but suppose to be in the 70's later today. Looking forward to that. Have windows open right now, it is so nice not to have to close everything up and turn A/C on, I'm a fresh air fein, and the only time I use my A/C is when it get humid out. I'm more a spring and fall person, Not a fan of cold weather or Hot weather. :D

Well, guess I will go for now, hope everyone has a great day!

Jaxsgma
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,839 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Jaxsgma wrote: »
    Hello everyone, sorry I have been away for awhile, now that we are allowed to be out and about, I go to the grocery and able to get out and go walking at the park, and now I can spend time with my kids and grandkids.

A little cool this morning, but suppose to be in the 70's later today. Looking forward to that. Have windows open right now, it is so nice not to have to close everything up and turn A/C on, I'm a fresh air fein, and the only time I use my A/C is when it get humid out. I'm more a spring and fall person, Not a fan of cold weather or Hot weather. :D

Well, guess I will go for now, hope everyone has a great day!

Jaxsgma

Join us in the June thread ... it would be good to hear from you there. :)

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10798633/women-ages-50-for-june-2020#latest