September 2020 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• marisap2010
    marisap2010 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    @Scott6255 I’m sorry to hear about your mom. I’m sure that was a very scary call. I hope she is doing better today.

@rheddmobile That medal is awesome!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,959 Member
    Options
    @polskagirl01 I can't imagine running 3 HM in 3 consecutive weekends. Sounds like you have a good plan going in. The horses are really cute.
  • Camaramandy648
    Camaramandy648 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    @skippygirlsmom I will be praying for her! And you!

@rheddmobile I love that. My sister did the ancestry and 23 and me thing and it really changed her life. The people who helped along the way really made all the difference. You probably made a much bigger impact than you realize.
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,709 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options

If you all could keep a good thought, prayer, whatever for Skip and her school mates, her college is in Mobile AL. Most of her school dorms were evacuated for Hurricane Sally but hers was not because it’s newer and hurricane rated. However, I know she’s getting scared and though I know she’s safe this momma’s heart is worried because I’m not there in person to tell her it’s going to be okay. We opted for her not to come home because she would have to drive through it to get back tomorrow since classes restart on Thursday. I know the school will take care of them, but it’s still hard. I told her park the car up as high as she can because they are expected 15” of rain, she has supplies and her dorm is more than half full. Her friend Harrison said if she’s scared to come stay in his room with him so I feel better about that.

Absolutely! I also pray that Sally fizzles out and doesn't do any major damage!

(P.S. - I count all my .XX because they really do add up!)
  • polskagirl01
    polskagirl01 Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    Teresa502 wrote: »

If you all could keep a good thought, prayer, whatever for Skip and her school mates, her college is in Mobile AL. Most of her school dorms were evacuated for Hurricane Sally but hers was not because it’s newer and hurricane rated. However, I know she’s getting scared and though I know she’s safe this momma’s heart is worried because I’m not there in person to tell her it’s going to be okay. We opted for her not to come home because she would have to drive through it to get back tomorrow since classes restart on Thursday. I know the school will take care of them, but it’s still hard. I told her park the car up as high as she can because they are expected 15” of rain, she has supplies and her dorm is more than half full. Her friend Harrison said if she’s scared to come stay in his room with him so I feel better about that.

Absolutely! I also pray that Sally fizzles out and doesn't do any major damage!

(P.S. - I count all my .XX because they really do add up!)
    Same!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,959 Member
    Options
    @Tramboman I'm sure @PastorVincent was helping you along last week and showing you what you CAN do.

@juliet3455 Sorry about your injuries. I hope they heal quickly. That sunset is amazing!

@RunsOnEspresso Glad the air quality is improving. Sorry about feeling yucky and the DNF. It's the thought that counts in this one.

@kristinajeang Glad your ankle is getting better. Smart to take the time for it to heal completely.

@rheddmobile Great RAOK. I know that person was very happy and you made their day.

@skippygirlsmom I will certainly send some prayers up for Skip and her classmates. Hope everyone stays safe and calm.

• rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Okay, everyone who participated in the Virtual Marathon for @PastorVincent should have a message from me now with my email address so we can share photos, stories, and so on for an ebook for his wife Kristi. Please send me your random acts of kindness! Also your location so we can make a map showing all the different places people were running! And if you have a photo of yourself on your run, or a photo of where you ran, or anything else significant, please send it along. Plus any stories or thoughts you would like to include. The way my husband works on these ebooks is to start with a big pile of stuff and then trim it down until it makes sense, so don’t be shy, we want lots of material to work with.

If you don’t have a message from me, please let me know.