Snack: Greek yogurt and blueberries
    Lunch: Minstrone soup with ground turkey
    Snack: 1 snickers bar
    Dinner: Apple and herb pork chops with butternut squash and brussel sprouts
    Snack: Peanut butter banana protein shake
  • umbramirror
    umbramirror Posts: 256 Member
    edited October 2020
    Breakfast: Thin-sliced multigrain protein French toast sandwich with peanut butter and sliced banana; double espresso with pumpkin spice creamer
    Lunch: Sweet potato chowder with ground chicken; square of dark chocolate
    Snack: Mixed berries & acai skyr
    Dinner: Greek meatballs, roasted eggplant and green peppers, whole grain naan, roasted garlic hummus, kalamata olives, and spinach; 1 small fig
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,227 Member
    I have not posted the last couple days because I have been pretty dang sick. Still sick today actually, but have to work. Too much going on right now to take PTO (though I did leave early yesterday).

Kitty has a vet appointment today. He was sick again yesterday so the third time in as many weeks. He did eat yesterday afternoon and evening, but doesn't seem super excited about breakfast. So far not showing any real signs of nausea, but not finishing his food is still a concern. So that will be my lunch break today.

As for what I am eating... yesterday looked like:

Breakfast: Glass of apple cider that I sipped for like an hour because sick
    Lunch: Piece of avocado toast and scrambled eggs
    Dinner: Pot roast with potatoes and carrots

Today will most likely look very similar. I am normally sick to my stomach most of the morning and then force myself to eat come lunch. Dinner I usually do have an appetite. I am not pregnant, I promise.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Avocado
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    edited October 2020
    Hope both you and your kitty feel better @Athijade!!
  • Athijade
    Hope both you and your kitty feel better @Athijade!!

Thank you. We just got back from the vet. His blood work looks fine and he is not showing any pain when you press on his belly. Since he IS eating and not getting sick every time, they don't think there is an obstruction. The current thought is that he has been chewing on something here at home recently that has been making him feel bad randomly. What that is... I don't know. I did catch him chewing on some fake flowers in the bedroom and he puked up a couple small pieces of that but I have since moved them and he has still had issues.

Pretty much unless he gets sick multiple times in a day or multiple days in a row, OR he stops eating or drinking I just need to keep an eye on him and keep the vet updated. If he gets worse then he will go back in and we will do a new set of xrays and other tests.
  • umbramirror
    Breakfast: Slice of whole grain pumpkin zucchini bread + skyr mixed with protein powder and topped with some blueberries
    Snack: Half portion of fridge oats - oats, chia seeds, protein powder, and oat milk
    Dinner: Greek meatballs, roasted eggplant and green peppers, whole grain naan, spinach, and roasted garlic hummus; 1/2 cup of frozen mixed fruit
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Oatmeal made with almond milk, pumpkin, pecans, cinnamon, syrup, and nutmeg
    Lunch: 3 fish tacos, a little rice and black beans
    Snack: Coffee with creamer
    Dinner: Turkey meatballs in tomato sauce over pasta
  • Athijade
    Breakfast: Glass of apple cider... may make some toast between meetings if possible
    Lunch: Frozen meal and an apple
    Dinner: Veggie udon stir fry

Still sick here. Not sure what is going on but I am just over it. Doctor doesn't think I need to go get a Covid test or anything. No fever, just a really upset stomach and a cough. May even just be allergies but they have never been THIS bad before.
  • umbramirror
    Breakfast: Whole grain pumpkin pancakes with a few dark chocolate chips, almond butter, and a small fig; double espresso with creamer
    Snack: Vanilla & cinnamon skyr
    Dinner: Greek "burrito" - cauliflower tortilla, Greek meatballs, roasted eggplant and zucchini, cherry tomatoes, hummus, spinach, and feta cheese; frozen banana and kiwi
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Carrots, tomatoes, cucumber, and chicken.
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Hey all long time no chat 😎

B- low carb pineapple cake with coffee
    L- hummus on a low carb wrap with peas and mini sandwich crackers
    S- lightly salted peanuts
    D-3 chicken strips baked with a serving of Nathans fries
    S- keto pumpkin pie with no pie crust and reddi whip
    S- thin and crispy chocolate chip cookie 🐽

Calories: still only at 1300 😐
    Workout: Sydney's birthday bootcamp burned around 500ish she logged 800 😲
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Breakfast: 1/2 mashed avocado & Everything Bagel seasoning on a slice of wheat toast, fried egg w/ hot sauce & coffee.

Lunch: homemade tomato-based vegetable soup, ham & lettuce with horseradish on rye bread, 1/2 banana and a big dollop of salted caramel hummus (SO GOOD...from Aldi) with some decaf pumpkin-flavored coffee (also shockingly good).

Dinner: shared sheet pan nachos with my husband...tortilla chips, black beans, salsa verde, sour cream & cheddar. Was planning to have a beer or two, but opted for diet cola instead because I have an early morning tomorrow.
  • danstewartmartin
    danstewartmartin Posts: 8 Member
    edited October 2020
    Breakfast: 2 pouches of quaker maple and brown sugar oatmeal, 2 litres of coffee, .5 cups of milk. 450 calories.

Lunch: 1 cup baby carrots, 1 cup steamed broccoli, 7oz chicken breast, with 2 tablespoons fresh grated parm. 330 calories

Snack: 2 sliced royal gala apples. 160 calories.

Dinner: TBD
  • EileenL2015
    EileenL2015 Posts: 26 Member
    edited October 2020
    1/2 cup oatmeal, 3/4 c unsweetened almond milk, 2 slice sara lee delightful multigrain bread, country crock light 1/2 T. and 1/2 c strawberries sliced =305 calories BREAKFAST today
  • Athijade
    So kitty was back at the vet yesterday now with a bladder infection. The vet thinks that may also be the reason for the nausea recently. So he is dosed up with antibiotics and pain meds at the moment and I have to give him some muscle relaxers twice a day. So I get my workout twice a day when we play "catch the damn cat and give him meds". Also have to keep an eye on the litter box and check his bladder to make sure he is going potty.

So right now I am just trying to survive. Hopefully this will clear up for him and we can get back to normal. I eat what I can, when I can.

Yesterday:
    Breakfast: Only apple cider because my anxiety was up due to kitty
    Lunch: Turkey sandwich
    Snack: Pumpkin seeds and cheese cubes
    Dinner: Thai take out

Today:
    Breakfast: Frozen burrito with sour cream (need to go make this cause I have a meeting soon)
    Lunch: Frozen meal and an apple hopefully
    Dinner: Leftover thai take out
  • umbramirror
    edited October 2020
    Breakfast: Egg whites with spinach and gruyere cheese, slice of multigrain bread with almond butter and sliced fig; double espresso with creamer
    Snack: Mixed berries & acai skyr
    Dinner: Poke bowl - mixed greens, tuna and salmon sashimi, seaweed salad, avocado, edamame, cucumber, ginger wasabi sauce; frozen mixed fruit
    Snack: Homemade popcorn
  • umbramirror
    edited October 2020
    Breakfast: Green smoothie - Superfood protein powder, banana, pumpkin, spinach, almond butter, nocciolata, and oat milk
    Lunch: Cup of autumn squash soup and bbq chicken salad
    Snack: Small macchiato with oat milk and 1 pump of caramel syrup; grapes
    Dinner: Homemade cheeseburger pizza; ice cream
  • outdoorsypagirl
    outdoorsypagirl Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2020
    Tonight's dinner...basmati rice, canned wild salmon, tomatoes with green chilies, avocado, mandarin oranges, dried cranberries, and sliced almonds. eu0kvh1wxlh3.jpg
    Colorful AND yummy! Even better, it took only 10 mins to prepare.
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, eggs scrambled with kale, onion, herbs, and skim mozzarella cheese
    Snack: Greek yogurt and blueberries
    Lunch: Greek chicken wrap
    Snack: Grande cinnamon dolce latte
    Dinner: Taco stuffed bell peppers
    Dessert: 2 dark chocolate thin Reese's, a chocolate peanut butter protein shake