Less Alcohol - OCTOBER 2020 - One Day at a Time (Try a Sober October)

Replies

• MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,532 Member
    @Samand303 between your veggie pics and @dawnbgethealthy veggie pics I am starving for some. I can almost smell tge fresh earth on those carrots. Nice work gardeners!
  • MissMay
    @looneycatblue very impressive goal list and impressive you nailed 6.95 of 7.
  • MissMay
    @LoveyChar great self control putting down that half can of wine. We will be rooting for you again this up coming marathon all your hard work will all pay off.

Thanks also Hun for your sweet thoughtful words. Luv you too❣
  • MissMay
    6 Days Dry.

Big CONGRATULATIONS on your 6 days dry. Are you going short or long term with your streak?
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,514 Member
    @MissMay
    Oh yes about boats spreading like zebra mussels and stuff like that. So do you have a sanitizing station at the lakes where you spray them off?
    Or do you chisel them off like barnacles? : - )
    Ahoy mate-ey

This all started because I had never ever seen a shoe cleaner at a trail head before, but apparently they are in existence elsewhere and in 60 years I had just not come across one : - )
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Torchy’s Taco not been there since March before the lockdown! Torchy’s Tini, Taco in bowl no tortilla, chips, guac. Wonderful evening out after my son's dogs left (we have been watching them for the past week), lots of walking and yard work.

Oct accountability: 6/18 days AF
  • MissMay
    @chocolate_owl well your on to us. Your kitty has secretly been working with us to help you with drinking less. Guess he may have tried to hide the bottle of wine and it slid off the counter top. Look at that darling face!
    Your flower boxes are gourgous. Our season is so coming to an end. I have so much to cut back in the gardens and then try to store the pots and containers inside.
  • MissMay
    @LoveyChar nice camp site. Sorry it had to end so soon. Another 1/2 can for you. 😉