Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    fstrickl wrote: »
    My apologies if it’s already been asked...this goes out to everyone:

What’s your opinion on body hair on ladies?

Guys/ladies who like ladies: would it stop you from physical contact?

Everyone who calls themselves a lady: how many effs do you have to give before bringing the razor to your skin?

I don't care and it doesn't bother me.

I have no effs to give if someone wants to comment on my underarm hair, hairy legs or snatch. They can *kitten* the *kitten* off with their body policing commentary.

Mostly, I don't get a lot of hate or commentary about my body hair (for example, when I haven't shaved my underarms in awhile), so it usually ends up not being a big deal.

On guys? Nah, don't care. I've dated some pretty hairy, burly dudes, so meh.

I would not comment on someones hairy or not hairy appearance.....unless they asked for my opinion. I find it funny how hairy men are associated with being burly as well. Kinda like when a politician says that "poor" kids need to have the same rights as white kids.....😉

To be fair, I knew a guy in college that had enough back hair to qualify as a rug and he was a very thin, wisp-ish dude with glasses. So I'm aware they aren't all giant, lumberjack types. :lol:

When i see that kind of body hair i think of the movie 40 year old virgin and the waxing scene.......i really am fascinated with watching that waxing process lol
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    Nails.

Do you have a preferred length or color of nails on your preferred sex? Do you notice them at all? Should guys paint their nails?

As long as, in the words of my mother, those horse hooves are neatly trimmed and not ripping holes in the bed sheet I’m okay with whatever painted colour they are (though it might take me a while to get used to). As for ladies, I think it’s weird when they have like gems and chains glued on them. How do you do anything??

I've been with someone for a few years now who trains in a grappling martial art semi regularly. We both keep them short and clean, and that's as far as our effort goes. If I were more brave, I'd ask someone with gaudy nails if I could use their bidet.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited November 2020
    iMago wrote: »
    Nails.

Do you have a preferred length or color of nails on your preferred sex? Do you notice them at all? Should guys paint their nails?

long and fake with bright shiny chrome sparkly colors is honestly the key to my heart. i think.

gross

think of the smell of unable to properly clean nails
    ...gross
    eta - I know these girls
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I had a works burger for lunch 🤤 its customary to have a thin slice of pineapple on it.. what say you people? Yay or nay?
    Has anyone tried it?
    Typical Works burger includes
    Meat patty
    Onion
    Lettuce
    Tomato
    Beetroot
    Cheese
    Thin pineapple slice
    Bacon
    Egg
    Sauce
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    I had a works burger for lunch 🤤 its customary to have a thin slice of pineapple on it.. what say you people? Yay or nay?
    Has anyone tried it?
    Meat patty
    Onion
    Lettuce
    Tomato
    Beetroot
    Cheese
    Thin pineapple slice
    Bacon
    Egg
    Sauce

I have never heard of all that on a burger at the same time... But I would totally try it at least once!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Has anyone tried it?
    Meat patty
    Onion
    Lettuce
    Tomato
    Beetroot
    Cheese
    Thin pineapple slice
    Bacon
    Egg
    Sauce

Looks good if you take out the pineapple and the beetroot ;)
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Has anyone tried it?
    Meat patty
    Onion
    Lettuce
    Tomato
    Beetroot
    Cheese
    Thin pineapple slice
    Bacon
    Egg
    Sauce

Down Under makes it thunder!!
    I'm a veggie - and I 100% approve
    ...of your wackiness

...question - what is "sauce" in Aus?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited November 2020
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Has anyone tried it?
    Meat patty
    Onion
    Lettuce
    Tomato
    Beetroot
    Cheese
    Thin pineapple slice
    Bacon
    Egg
    Sauce

Down Under makes it thunder!!
    I'm a veggie - and I 100% approve
    ...of your wackiness

...question - what is "sauce" in Aus?

Its usually tomato or bbq sauce 🙂
    Similar to your ketchup I guess.
    lxht1gkp8u2f.jpg
    🤤
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,355 Member
    edited November 2020
    Ladies and Gents...

Rank the following...

Jack in the box
    Wendy's
    McDonald's
    Burger King
    Carl's Jr / hardeys
    In and out

If they had no calories and weren't terrible for you... For the purist 😂

I've never had the pleasure? of eating in and out or jack in the box, so.

Carl's Jr / hardeys
    Wendy's
    McDonald's
    Burger King

• CupcakeCrusoe
    My apologies if it’s already been asked...this goes out to everyone:

What’s your opinion on body hair on ladies?

Guys/ladies who like ladies: would it stop you from physical contact?

Everyone who calls themselves a lady: how many effs do you have to give before bringing the razor to your skin?

I do it when I want to, and that's it. Not a don't-give-a-*kitten*, more like makeup, where sometimes I want to do it, and sometimes I don't. Sometimes I want my legs feeling like a baby seal, sometimes I go a while without shaving because hair doesn't bother me. I should say, underarm hair bothers me more than hair anywhere else, and I usually shave there pretty regularly. But that is my personal thing, not a thing I put on anyone else.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    Nails.

Clothes on or off? 🤔...
    😂... Kidding

Just longer than finger tip, and French or regular looking, but red wouldn't scare me and black may be interesting, especially if they alternate orange for Halloween or do some other type of holiday special 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Guys doing it... Do you Boo

Nothing better than a dude with painted black fingernails. This is a thing of mine. I may still have some early-aughts emo/punk in me.

Usually, I only notice men's nails when they are longer than fingertip and/or dirty. Or black, of course.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Nails.

long and fake with bright shiny chrome sparkly colors is honestly the key to my heart. i think.

♥️
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Nails.

gross

think of the smell of unable to properly clean nails
    ...gross
    eta - I know these girls

i use a nail brush and mine are super clean

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    Guys what's your real opinion on females who live in gym clothes versus females who doll themselves up cute jeans, boots, and sweater?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Guys what's your real opinion on females who live in gym clothes versus females who doll themselves up cute jeans, boots, and sweater?

like ratty old sweats type of gym clothes?
    or like cute tight leggings with the butt scrunch type of gym clothes?
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member

Realistically...tshirt and leggings

nwz3bc6cbdj7.jpg

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

nwz3bc6cbdj7.jpg

i guess as long as she doesn't smell like feet then its all good either way
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member

I prefer a casual/sporty/athletic look, so I'm good with that.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

nwz3bc6cbdj7.jpg

this is a win.

save the cute jean, boots and sweaters for a fancy dinner

.... like Olive Garden
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member

I'm either in gym clothes or dolled up. What's the opinion on the chick who does both, usually in the same day?