Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• iMagoiMago Member Posts: 8,714 Member Member Posts: 8,714 Member
    Guys what's your real opinion on females who live in gym clothes versus females who doll themselves up cute jeans, boots, and sweater?

like ratty old sweats type of gym clothes?
    or like cute tight leggings with the butt scrunch type of gym clothes?
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 2,291 Member Member Posts: 2,291 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    Guys what's your real opinion on females who live in gym clothes versus females who doll themselves up cute jeans, boots, and sweater?

Realistically...tshirt and leggings

nwz3bc6cbdj7.jpg

• iMagoiMago Member Posts: 8,714 Member Member Posts: 8,714 Member

nwz3bc6cbdj7.jpg

i guess as long as she doesn't smell like feet then its all good either way
  • jjpptt2jjpptt2 Member Posts: 5,089 Member Member Posts: 5,089 Member

I prefer a casual/sporty/athletic look, so I'm good with that.
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 19,127 Member Member Posts: 19,127 Member

nwz3bc6cbdj7.jpg

this is a win.

save the cute jean, boots and sweaters for a fancy dinner

.... like Olive Garden
  • GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Member Posts: 1,642 Member Member Posts: 1,642 Member

I'm either in gym clothes or dolled up. What's the opinion on the chick who does both, usually in the same day?
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 2,291 Member Member Posts: 2,291 Member

I'm either in gym clothes or dolled up. What's the opinion on the chick who does both, usually in the same day?

My initial judgements...you have a lot of time on your hands😜...but I know
  • GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Member Posts: 1,642 Member Member Posts: 1,642 Member

Nah, I just get up at 430am.
  • will_it_go_round_in_circleswill_it_go_round_in_circles Member Posts: 855 Member Member Posts: 855 Member

best is the time between outfits.

Yup...I follow you...gurl...I know...while my kitten is still in bed youre doing the dang thing
  • sweet_ermengardesweet_ermengarde Member Posts: 1,296 Member Member Posts: 1,296 Member

i do that too but also look like crap most of the time idk
  • JessBbodyJessBbody Member Posts: 528 Member Member Posts: 528 Member
    Ladies and Gents...

Rank the following...

Jack in the box
    Wendy's
    McDonald's
    Burger King
    Carl's Jr / hardeys
    In and out

If they had no calories and weren't terrible for you... For the purist 😂

In n Out
    Wendy's
    Carl's Jr
    McDonald's
    Jack in the box
    Burger king

In n Out is always great
    Wendy's has good burgers and the frostie
    Cjr has decent burgers, for a fast food joint
    McDonald's is crap but tastes good
    Jack in the box has terrible burgers but good crispy chicken sandwich
    Burger King is bottom of the barrel slop.

• MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 8,972 Member Member Posts: 8,972 Member

Same....but I’m up by 3am. I’m not in pretty work clothes like you but I feel better if I’m ready most every day. Now that it’s cold and there’s nowhere to really go, sometimes it means putting leggings on again but at least I’m ready in a way that I feel good about.
  • nitaliebennitalieben Member, Premium Posts: 660 Member Member, Premium Posts: 660 Member

I don't remember what it is to wear anything other than sleepwear or my uniform.
  • hawkeye45_hawkeye45_ Member Posts: 804 Member Member Posts: 804 Member

Ew who calls them "females" we all know it's "wamenz"

Give me those gym clothes 6.8 days a week and get dolled up when we go out for Saturday breakfast
    At least that's how I liked it before the apocalypse
  • Slacker16Slacker16 Member Posts: 1,152 Member Member Posts: 1,152 Member
    I've been rocking the t-shirt+jeans look, 24/7, for nearly twenty years now. Wouldn't be fair to expect anything more than that from you girls either...

Maybe earrings.
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,381 Member Member Posts: 9,381 Member
    Guys/gals: What would you do if you found out your long term partner ended up having an unusual kink/fetish? Nothing illegal or harmful to others, just... out of the ordinary. How do you respond? Let's assume that they developed this fetish throughout the course of your relationship (they didn't come into the relationship knowing they were already into this particular thing).
    • How do you respond?
    • Is it a deal breaker?
    • Do you attempt to engage to see if maybe you'll enjoy it, too or at least not mind it?
    • If the above is no, it's not enjoyable... do you end your relationship with this person?

Saw a Reddit thread earlier today that gave me pause and it seemed like an interesting question for y'all.
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Member Posts: 22,921 Member Member Posts: 22,921 Member
    Guys/gals: What would you do if you found out your long term partner ended up having an unusual kink/fetish? Nothing illegal or harmful to others, just... out of the ordinary. How do you respond? Let's assume that they developed this fetish throughout the course of your relationship (they didn't come into the relationship knowing they were already into this particular thing).
    • How do you respond?
    • Is it a deal breaker?
    • Do you attempt to engage to see if maybe you'll enjoy it, too or at least not mind it?
    • If the above is no, it's not enjoyable... do you end your relationship with this person?

Saw a Reddit thread earlier today that gave me pause and it seemed like an interesting question for y'all.

I've been in this predicament and I ended the relationship, so mostly a deal breaker for me
  • hawkeye45_hawkeye45_ Member Posts: 804 Member Member Posts: 804 Member
    • How do you respond?
    • Is it a deal breaker?

How do I find out about this kink/fetish? Is it something they bring to me in an effort to get me to participate in something they like, or did they leave a browser tab open by accident?
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,381 Member Member Posts: 9,381 Member
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    • How do you respond?
    • Is it a deal breaker?

How do I find out about this kink/fetish? Is it something they bring to me in an effort to get me to participate in something they like, or did they leave a browser tab open by accident?

Give your answer for both and let's see how it changes depending on the situation. There's a lot of shame around kinks/fetishes, even ones that are more normal nowadays, so I can see why so many are hesitant to bring it up to their partners, particularly if they didn't come into the relationship with it.