Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What was the last meal you cooked?

Replies

• vaman
    vaman Posts: 253 Member
    Stuffed acorn squash! It was so delicious. I was shocked to be honest hahah. Highly recommend!

Butternut squash can be prepared the same way, split in half and oven baked. It's delish too!

• breannemarie1993
    breannemarie1993 Posts: 161 Member
    vaman wrote: »
    Stuffed acorn squash! It was so delicious. I was shocked to be honest hahah. Highly recommend!

Butternut squash can be prepared the same way, split in half and oven baked. It's delish too!

I don’t really like butternut squash. Acorn squash isn’t as sweet which I like!
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,855 Member
    Lunch was wokked savoy cabbage with garlic and rice noodles soaked in water. Stir fry sauce contained condiments of soy sauce, oyster sauce and XO sauce.
    05r7f9luznqd.jpeg
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Vegetable pie.xjuvhliyetpf.jpg
    Cookies.7e6qdtwuds6p.jpg
  • Oliveciabatta
    Oliveciabatta Posts: 294 Member
    Day off and I've been on the go all day so treated myself to a chicken pittabread pizza.
  • snowflake954
    Basmati rice and black bean sauce.peuh9t5dtenr.jpg
  • MsCzar
    MsCzar Posts: 1,069 Member
    edited November 2020

What's in the oven right now? A whole Costco Margarita Pizza which I budgeted calories for and intend to devour in it's entirety! :D
  • Oliveciabatta
    Oliveciabatta Posts: 294 Member
    I made a grilled pork schnitzel with apple sauerkraut tonight. It was lovely to have something totally different to my usual chicken and salad or fish and veg.
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Leftover Duck wrap for breakfast

Chicken vindaloo with lots of mixed veggies on the menu for lunch/dinner
  • acpgee
    Tourtiere puff and apple and onion chutney.
    3vg9ifv06cc4.jpeg
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    n99ihlaeo3z6.jpeg

Grilled mild Italian sausage, grilled peppers/onions with basil pesto, steamed jasmine rice and a Romaine salad with shredded carrots, baby cucumbers, croutons and a little dressing.
  • snowflake954
    Fishl6ibipfmi3sv.jpg
    c13g0ybf6vgq.jpg
  • acpgee
    Tagliata di manzo for lunch made from last night's leftovers.
    t8je9m3gzl8x.jpeg
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Pan-Fried Venison Chops, Butternut Squash and Butter Noodles
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 836 Member
    I finally figured out how to make vegan cheese sauce, so I had vegan mac n' cheese with broccoli, vegan italian sausage, and mushrooms. It was really good! ^_^
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    I made Mujadara (Lentils and Rice with Caramelized Onions) last night. I'll be trying it out for lunch today. I never had lentils before. They're alright. Kinda peppery tasting.
  • FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    Love Bobby Deen's book "From Momma's Table to Mine". He takes his mom's dishes and lightens them up. I made his CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE, side of canned green beans (rinsed and drained), baked sweet potato, 1 pat of butter, large cup of Jasmine tea and for dessert a Kashi Chocolate Almond Sea Salt Chewy Granola bar. Yummy and filling. This recipe made 12 slices, so I have froze half of it and am eating a slice each day either for lunch or dinner with the rest.
  • goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member
    @rhaiin I made mujaddara a little while back for a Reddit cooking competition! (52WeeksofCooking, they do themed challenges every week all year long, one week the theme was Lebanese.) It was so delicious I forgot to take pics and had to make more so I could submit my dish to the competition subreddit, LMAO.

Last night I made a pork goulash in my Instant Pot. It's both gorgeous and delicious - there's a LOT of smoked paprika in it, which gives the broth a beautiful crimson color. Leftovers are dinner tonight as well, served over egg noodles. Super looking forward to that in about an hour and a half!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    wlilvvc29jyb.png
    om...be still my heart...
  • snowflake954
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    wlilvvc29jyb.png
    om...be still my heart...

You know I have a houseful of men and these just flew.