NON WW & WW NEWBIES, OUR NEW LIFE, THE START OF SOMETHING WONDERFUL

Replies

• mswatson0777
    mswatson0777 Posts: 290 Member
    @cbabie I'm so sorry to hear about your rough week but I'm glad you're back. I got a good laugh out of your black sheep comment! I have definitely fallen into that category before. I hope everything goes well and that you all stay healthy

@TeresaW1020 I bet those red placemats will look amazing at the table! Do you have any favorite Thanksgiving foods you're excited for? I love that you're making your Mom's holiday special, I bet she'll love all the presents. And sorry to hear your back is acting up, that is so frustrating for you! Here's to hoping it'll feel better after a few days of rest.

@trooworld It truly does sound like you're having quite the spread! That cornbread dressing sounds awful, turkey gizzards are only okay as dog treats in my world.

@RetiredandLovingIt I got a good laugh out of your rum comment, you're right that rum drinks are never as tasty here as they are in the Caribbean. Might be worth cracking open that bottle of wine though, it's aged well in the last two years! And I hope your family stays healthy in Oklahoma. How frustrating that she didn't hear about it until a week later and now has to stay quarantined for the holidays.

@theslightedgeforever I love that you and your SO used to send letters back and forth, did you keep them? I bet they'd be fun to read through and relive those days! And there is something deeply satisfying about just having a sandwich or a bowl of cereal for dinner instead of having to cook! My SO and I have very different meal times so we each fend for ourselves for the most part, but when he does cook he's pretty fabulous at it. And you're right that I've been pretty go, go, go and need to rework my day a bit. I think the transition home will help me do that so I get more balance in.

Hi Everyone! I am so excited for the four day weekend ahead. I've been blasting holiday music all day and even went online shopping to buy matching pj sets for me, my SO, and the dogs. I think I'm going to put up the tree this weekend too for some extra holiday cheer. I think we all need a little extra cheer in our lives this year! I debated also buying outdoor lights, but wow are they more expensive than I expected! Plus I have no desire to spend the time outdoors in the cold on a ladder! I guess I'll just have to enjoy the neighbors instead.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member

@cbabie I’m glad that you are back in the race! I hope you had a great time celebrating birthdays. I know it’s tough to decide if you should spend time with your family or not. You will get those 2 lbs. back off! :)

@mswatson0777 the placemats are red velvet poinsettias and they do look amazing! :grin: I’m mostly excited that I get to eat stuffing but now that I’ve given up bread I really hope it will still taste as good to me. I’m also excited about the red wine since I haven’t had any in about two months. :)

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving!! We had a big thunderstorm come through at 4:30 this morning and got the dog all freaked out. So, we put her in bed with us which calmed her down but had me fully awake. I laid in bed until almost 6 and then finally got up. Not much happening today except cooking a nice dinner for the three of us. The scale was down this morning and I’m considering taking today’s weight or the weekly average for my weigh-in tomorrow. I will for sure be up tomorrow and most of that will be because of the number of carbs and the wine I will have. It won’t really be a true weight so why should I count it and make myself feel bad? My goal is to get off the weight gain and have a good loss next week. We will see!! Have a great day everyone! <3
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,783 Member
    @TeresaW1020 It is totally gross! LOL I love the boxed stuffing. What I make (homemade) tastes a lot like the boxed stuffing. Aww, that's sweet that you are making your mom's Christmas special this year. I hope she likes her gifts. I'm glad the scale went down. That's a good idea to take the average. I hope you have a great day today.

@cbabie I'm sorry you had a rough week but I'm glad to see you. I miss you when you aren't around. :) I'm sure it was a tough decision to go yesterday but I hope you had fun. ((( HUGS ))) to you.

@theslightedgeforever Keep plugging away. I got 25% yesterday.

@mswatson0777 It is going to be extravagant. I agree with you about the dressing. I tried it once to be polite but have not ever eaten since lol. That's cute about the matching PJs! I think I will put our tree up this weekend, too. Enjoy the day!

Hi everyone! Happy Thanksgiving! I was at the dentist's yesterday from 11:30-3!!! It was miserable and uncomfortable but I survived. Like @TeresaW1020, my weight is down today a bit and that is an incentive to behave today, kind of lol. My DH chopped up the veggies and stuff for the recipes, so I just have to cook today. I made the cranberry sauce and ice cream yesterday so that's out of the way. I hope everyone has a wonderful, love-filled day!

COMMITTED.
    Goals for Nov 22-Nov 28:
    - track 90% of food intake
    - drink 2 (26 oz) bottles of water a day
  • mswatson0777
    @trooworld Sounds like you've got a busy day of cooking ahead! And congrats on the loss, that is a fantastic incentive

@TeresaW1020 I hope you enjoy every last bite of that stuffing and sip of wine. I think it's a great idea to take an average weight since today is a holiday and the weigh in after won't be accurate or reflect the hard work you've been doing

Happy Thanksgiving All! I'm already watching cheesy holiday shows (The Brady Bunch Holiday Movie from the 80s is a hoot!). I also watched Bad Moms Christmas which is way better than it has any right to be!

I'm going to knock out a few pages of my dissertation, take a long walk with the dogs, and then get started cooking. I've got my one friend coming over who is a fabulous baker (she's making a sweet potato candied bacon pie!!!) and she's going to supervise me in the kitchen which I deeply appreciate so I don't mess anything up too badly. We'll be doing cheesy mashed potatoes, ham wrapped in dough, Hawaiian bread stuffing, bacon maple brussel sprouts, and cranberry orange sauce. It is definitely going to be a feast to remember if I can pull it off!
  • theslightedgeforever
    theslightedgeforever Posts: 2,196 Member
    edited November 2020
    @mswatson0777 Your quest for balance will work out. I'm starting to look at things in terms of percent change instead of I'm balanced or not. Maybe I'm 15% balanced right now but that's better than I was at my 10%. More balance means less stress for me which means less stress eating. That gives me better health and a lower weight. I was the black sheep in my family. lol BAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa Square peg in the round house. yes, I have some of those letters. Evidently short on time, I came across a postcard the other day and showed it to him. lol I always wanted to be a part of one of those families who wore matching holiday PJs. You sound like me in lot of ways regarding the lights. While I dream of things I'd like to have, I look at cost and then effort while others just DO and enjoy. I'm still sitting there figuring out enjoyment/cost-effort ratio. lol Make you a nice little sitting area for 10 min in the cold so you can sit and look at your neighbor's lights. Add in a little hot chocolate. A bit of holiday music on your phone and enjoy the moment. It's the little things in life. Like those movies you were talking about. I love both of those movies.

@teresaw1020 I say use whatever weight will help you be successful long term. It's all just data anyway. It's not like you put on 2 lbs of fat overnight. We know this. It all averages out at the end. I bet those poinsettia placemats are so pretty. Always reminds me of my mom.

So excited I'm watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade like I do every year just waiting for Santa. It's getting close...... Pillsbury Dough Boy. Yaaaaay....... Dolly still looks good and I love that song.....

@trooworld I got 50%. I need to figure out why I can do the extra part and not miss my exercise calories goal but I seem to think it's okay not to finish my water goal each day. I hope you have a love filled day too.

Yellow- Went Way over 226/164 .
    Intentional movement: 42 min walk
    46 zone minutes minus 2 for inactivity 6/8

November goals:

Green dot day :( Was under calorie though. Counting my small win
    Drink 6 glasses of water :|
    Burn 300 calories o:)
    Preplan food o:)
    Thursdays: Reduce amount of French Toast and add Apple Walnut Parfait- done
  • theslightedgeforever
    6elmnti5125f.jpg
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    Happy Thanksgiving!!
  • cbabie
    cbabie Posts: 1,547 Member
    Morning all, I am in my pj's watching the Macy Parade. I have never really been a parade watcher..not my thing. But I wanted to make sure baby girl got a taste of it and it just is not the same without people. But they are really trying to make it a great day. I have no plans, but to eat what I want today and not worry about it. I ate half a bagel with cream cheese and my oldest daughter made some homemade apple butter and gave it to me and I thought..UHM wonder what that would taste like.. OH MY YUM is the word.. I did stop at one. LOL

@RetiredAndLovingIt Happy Thanksgiving. even though your children won't be there, enjoy food and DH. I have yet to hear from my Dgrandson in Alaska..seeing if he is working or what he is doing. The first year we have not had Thanksgiving together.. :(

@theslightedgeforever LOL I found letters from you to me, not sure what I did with them. I hope you have a great day..I know this is your favorite family holiday. (NOT MINE)

@mswatson0777 I am glad you laughed. Sounds like you are enjoying today!!! I love watching those movies.

@trooworld I read your post and thought..uhm. I never made ice cream the night before..why didn't I think about that. You always amaze me with your food plans. They always seem like being in a restaurant. Glad your weight is down.

@TeresaW1020 I am so glad you have your mom to enjoy right now. Yes you can indulge today and enjoy. We do not know what tomorrow holds..and today is a special day to be set aside to be thankful and full of gratitude and FOOD. LOL

Cbabie
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,306 Member
    Happy Thanksgiving 🍁🍽🦃
  • TeresaW1020
    @trooworld, Ugghhhh that is a long time to be in a dentist's chair! I’m glad you survived and I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. <3

@mswatson0777 I love that Brady Bunch movie! :grin: Your friend's sweet potato candied bacon pie sounds AMAZING, as does your whole menu. I can’t wait to see how did with all the cooking. It’s always a challenge to time that much food. :)

@theslightedgeforever I totally forgot to watch the parade this year! :o I think it’s because I usually always watch it when I’m decorating the house and since I already did that I didn’t think about turning on the TV. I hope it was fun.

@cbabie Yum, I love apple butter! How did little girl like the parade? :)

Happy post-Thanksgiving @RetiredAndLovingIt and @gemwolf110 I hope you had a great holiday! <3

Good morning! Well, I ate all the things and drank all the wine and this morning my stomach and head aren’t very happy, but I can’t complain since I knew what I was in for. Our dinner was really good! I was super happy that my mashed cauliflower turned out so well. I will definitely stop buying the frozen brand now. I did take my weekly average for my weight this week and I’m up almost a pound. Today, we will eat leftovers but there will be no wine or pie. :grin: After lunch, DH and I are going up to the church to get things organized for tomorrow. I have several ladies who said they would come and help decorate the Sanctuary. I can’t wait to see how good it’s all going to look! :)
  • trooworld
    @mswatson0777 Thanks, I had a busy day indeed but it all worked out. I'll have to check out Bad Moms Christmas, I like cheesy holiday movies. A sweet potato candied bacon pie sounds amazing! Actually, everything you named sounds delicious. I hope it came out well.

@theslightedgeforever Oh dear, I got about 25% yesterday, awful. I hope you figure out why.

@RetiredAndLovingIt @gemwolf110 Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! <3

@cbabie I felt the same way about the parade, I watched part of it but not all of it. Homemade apple butter...that sounds really good. Thanks re: the food. That's part of the problem: we can cook ANYTHING we desire! ;)

Hi all! I had a great Thanksgiving. Everything was delicious and we weren't the ones late for once lol. I ate ONE plate that was fairly filled and a small piece of dessert. I was satisfied. My weight is down by 2 oz this morning, I'll take it! I was expecting a 2 lb gain from all the carbs. Black Friday is usually a day that we go out shopping at 5am, but not this year. If anything, I'll shop online. I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful.

COMMITTED.
    Goals for Nov 22-Nov 28:
  • mswatson0777
    @theslightedgeforever You are speaking my language with the cost/reward thought process! I am definitely a squirreler instead of a spender, I think through almost every purchase that I make because I'm all about spending for experiences instead of spending for stuff. Luckily my SO is a squirreler too so he's on board! I love your idea of percentage change, how has balance been going in your life?

@trooworld I hope you find some fantastic online deals today! It sounds like you did really well at the Thanksgiving spread. Everything did turn out really well so it was hard to stop eating!

@TeresaW1020 It sounds like you had a really fun night! Holidays are definitely for celebrating so I'm glad you had a blast with your family and enjoyed all the things!!

@cbabie Homemade apple butter is a DREAM! I love that you gave babygirl the Macy's parade experience, I used to love watching it when I was younger so I hope she enjoyed it as well!

@gemwolf110 Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

@RetiredandLovingIt Happy Thanksgiving!!!

So my Thanksgiving meal turned out absolutely amazing (and I made it all in under 2 hours if you can believe it!). It was just my SO, our good friend, and me since we kept it COVID small but it was absolutely amazing. And between the three of us there were 5 dogs so we still had a full house!

We watched Happiest Season and I was really disappointed (no spoilers, but she should not have ended up with who she did in the end since that person treated her like garbage!) and then we transitioned to Anna and the Apocalypse which was was better than it had any right to be.

I ate slightly too much but I didn't go completely overboard which was good, and we sent a bunch of the leftovers with my friend. Honestly, this ended up being one of my favorite Thanksgivings, it was so relaxing and fun and now I have the rest of the weekend to get stuff done instead of driving across states.

qrphc2l5tech.jpg

• cbabie
    cbabie Posts: 1,547 Member
    Morning all, I did go overboard yesterday, but I know to just not worry what done is done. It was an okay day. Not really any drama for the most part, food was good, time to reflect on this year. I did miss and tear up when my grandson text me. It was tough with him not here. He's the one who really loves Thanksgiving. His mom always went all out for that day. It's cold here 48..brrrrr, but it supposed to reach 70 by afternoon. Did not walk, did not really do anything productive.

@mswatson0777 So glad you had a great time with your friend and SO. Your plate looks yummy. Yes she enjoyed it as well as a smart 2 year old can LOL. She loves balloons and music. She was dancing like one of the singers and I just laughed. LOL

@trooworld Yea on the loss. Yea we won't be doing outside shopping. I still really buy everything online, except groceries..LOL. Just ordered 6 sets of winter jammies for baby girl they were on sale and free shipping..couldn't resist that.

@TeresaW1020 So glad you had a good Thanksgiving. It's funny how our bodies talk to us if we listen. LOL. Most the time I have my hands over my ears. :). The parade was really not the same, so probably better you forgot. Hope people show up to help!!

@gemwolf110 Hope it was a great day yesterday for you too!

Cbabie
  • trooworld
    edited November 2020
    @mswatson0777 I didn't really buy too much, just some clothes from Kohl's, but they were great deals! I did do well with Thanksgiving. Thanks. I'm glad yours turned out well, it looks fantastic! I'm glad you had a good day.

@cbabie I'm glad there wasn't drama on Thanksgiving. That's good you found a good deal on PJs for baby girl.

Hello all! My weight jumped up by almost 2 lbs this morning from yesterday (but I'm down 2 oz from last week overall). I'm thinking it will come back down, I had Thanksgiving leftovers for dinner and not a huge amount. I have a runny nose and am sneezing here and there, I hope I'm not getting a cold but I'd rather it be a cold than...I don't think it's COVID, I think it's just my allergies or a cold.

COMMITTED.
    Goals for Nov 22-Nov 28:
  • trooworld
    @TeresaW1020 It was a long time to be in the dentist's chair! I was listening to an audiobook while they worked but still. I'm glad your Thanksgiving turned out well. We are going to put the tree up and do some decorating today.

COMMITTED.
    Goals for Nov 22-Nov 28:
  • mswatson0777
    @trooworld I don't think a runny nose is COVID related so hopefully it's just a cold. Either way getting sick is never fun. I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well and hope you feel better soon.

@cbabie I bet it was super cute to watch her dance around to the music! So sorry you didn't get to see your Grandson, but I'm so glad his mom went all out for him for the holiday. I called my Grandma yesterday and she was a little down since my Dad and I used to visit her on Thanksgiving and this year due to COVID no one was able to come down (and my Dad passed away two years ago which adds an extra layer of sadness). I am going down in 2 weeks since I'm quarantining so we do have that to look forward to :)

Good Morning Everyone! I got another four pages knocked out on my intro chapter yesterday morning (dissertation writing is much slower going than regular writing so it's usually at least an hour/page of work for a first draft). I stuck to my goals and felt like I did a really good job getting my workout in and not having too many treats.

My one black Friday purchase was my SO bought me the Sims 4 to help keep me entertained this winter. I seriously love him so much. I recreated our little family in the Sims last night, including our two dogs since he got me the Pet extension (he knows me so well!). Hopefully these two weeks of quarantine fly by until I can see my Grandma.
  • theslightedgeforever
    @retiredandlovingit I hope you and your family had a good Thanksgiving. Now to work off the holiday weight.

@cbabie Did you get in a walk? Next Thanksgiving, you should facetime me so baby girl and I can watch the parade together. Just the last 30 min. Maybe you had to cook alot of the Thanksgiving meal growing up and that's why you don't like it. My job was always make tea and set the table. Clear the table. Oh I know because I was busy watching the parade each year.

@gemwolf110 Did you and your furbabies have a nice holiday?

@teresaw1020 The parade was okay. I think part of it is the floats. They try to put in new floats and I like the old floats because it reminds me of my childhood. Although I did like Pokemon. So are you back to your 500 cal meal yet? I'm going to tone mine down a bit today and then tomorrow hit it hard with my red.

@trooworld I got 50%. I know why I don't drink more because I'm not inspired. I don't like the after effects if my stomach gets too full. Which happens if I try and catch up to get 100%. I'm not much of a liquid with meals person. But I can learn to be. Although if I would allow myself to make sweet iced tea, I could drink 3 glasses at a meal. Probably cause that's how I grew up. Especially if it's cold with lots of ice.

@mswatson0777 Balance in my life.....these days seem to be nothing. so no balance. I'm journaling the reasons WHY to see what I can come up with. Exercise is still going good. That's usually my downfall. So I'll have to figure out that one too.

Oh my dd is calling me.

Start thinking of December goals.

• TeresaW1020
    @theslightedgeforever Yes, I’m back to my 500 calorie meal today. I just ate a big lunch and won’t have any dinner. Gotta get that scale back to going in the right direction. :/

@mswatson0777 My daughter used to be very addicted to playing SIMS. I hope you have hours of fun. Your Thanksgiving dinner looked so good!! :)

@trooworld That is a good idea to listen to a book while getting your teeth taken care of. I am sure your tree will be beautiful. And yes your weight will totally be back down next week, just like mine will be. Sorry, you aren’t feeling well. <3

Hi everyone! Well, today didn’t go exactly as planned and I’m sitting here still trying to pull myself. I was up at the church with my mom, pastor, his wife, and two other ladies. We were all doing fine and almost done when Rob, my pastor thought that he could stand on a swivel barstool to hang lighted garland around the stage. Well, he couldn’t, and he fell off the chair and landed face-first on the floor with his head wedge against a very sharp baseboard. I quickly grabbed the barstool he was on top of and moved it out of the way and yelled for someone to call 911 but no one could find their phone quick enough so I grabbed mine from my back pocket and made the call while his wife turned him over because his breathing was awful and I for sure thought he was dying! He had blood pouring from his left temple that had quickly formed a huge golf ball-sized bump. After I got off from 911, I had to help Rob’s wife hold him down because he kept trying to get up. He was clearly in shock and started saying his left arm hurt. It was already very red and swelling fast. The ambulance came and took him to the hospital. I called my DH who came up and helped us finish the church and clean up the mess. I just heard from his wife and the MRI came back clean. He has a very bruised left leg, and his left arm and wrist are broken pretty badly, and he will have to have surgery in the next few days. They think he might be able to go home this evening. It’s a freaking miracle!! We have another member of our church, who is also a pastor doing the message tomorrow. Which just happens to be titled, Hope. I need a drink! :s
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,306 Member
    @retiredandlovingit I hope you and your family had a good Thanksgiving. Now to work off the holiday weight.

@cbabie Did you get in a walk? Next Thanksgiving, you should facetime me so baby girl and I can watch the parade together. Just the last 30 min. Maybe you had to cook alot of the Thanksgiving meal growing up and that's why you don't like it. My job was always make tea and set the table. Clear the table. Oh I know because I was busy watching the parade each year.

@gemwolf110 Did you and your furbabies have a nice holiday?

@teresaw1020 The parade was okay. I think part of it is the floats. They try to put in new floats and I like the old floats because it reminds me of my childhood. Although I did like Pokemon. So are you back to your 500 cal meal yet? I'm going to tone mine down a bit today and then tomorrow hit it hard with my red.

@trooworld I got 50%. I know why I don't drink more because I'm not inspired. I don't like the after effects if my stomach gets too full. Which happens if I try and catch up to get 100%. I'm not much of a liquid with meals person. But I can learn to be. Although if I would allow myself to make sweet iced tea, I could drink 3 glasses at a meal. Probably cause that's how I grew up. Especially if it's cold with lots of ice.

@mswatson0777 Balance in my life.....these days seem to be nothing. so no balance. I'm journaling the reasons WHY to see what I can come up with. Exercise is still going good. That's usually my downfall. So I'll have to figure out that one too.

Oh my dd is calling me.

Start thinking of December goals.

I did have a nice Thanksgiving, thank you for asking, i didn’t overindulge and have plenty of leftovers. How was yours? I too need to come up with some December goals as well.
    @theslightedgeforever Yes, I’m back to my 500 calorie meal today. I just ate a big lunch and won’t have any dinner. Gotta get that scale back to going in the right direction. :/

@mswatson0777 My daughter used to be very addicted to playing SIMS. I hope you have hours of fun. Your Thanksgiving dinner looked so good!! :)

@trooworld That is a good idea to listen to a book while getting your teeth taken care of. I am sure your tree will be beautiful. And yes your weight will totally be back down next week, just like mine will be. Sorry, you aren’t feeling well. <3

Hi everyone! Well, today didn’t go exactly as planned and I’m sitting here still trying to pull myself. I was up at the church with my mom, pastor, his wife, and two other ladies. We were all doing fine and almost done when Rob, my pastor thought that he could stand on a swivel barstool to hang lighted garland around the stage. Well, he couldn’t, and he fell off the chair and landed face-first on the floor with his head wedge against a very sharp baseboard. I quickly grabbed the barstool he was on top of and moved it out of the way and yelled for someone to call 911 but no one could find their phone quick enough so I grabbed mine from my back pocket and made the call while his wife turned him over because his breathing was awful and I for sure thought he was dying! He had blood pouring from his left temple that had quickly formed a huge golf ball-sized bump. After I got off from 911, I had to help Rob’s wife hold him down because he kept trying to get up. He was clearly in shock and started saying his left arm hurt. It was already very red and swelling fast. The ambulance came and took him to the hospital. I called my DH who came up and helped us finish the church and clean up the mess. I just heard from his wife and the MRI came back clean. He has a very bruised left leg, and his left arm and wrist are broken pretty badly, and he will have to have surgery in the next few days. They think he might be able to go home this evening. It’s a freaking miracle!! We have another member of our church, who is also a pastor doing the message tomorrow. Which just happens to be titled, Hope. I need a drink! :s

I hope your pastor is okay sounds like a pretty bad fall!
    @trooworld I don't think a runny nose is COVID related so hopefully it's just a cold. Either way getting sick is never fun. I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well and hope you feel better soon.

@cbabie I bet it was super cute to watch her dance around to the music! So sorry you didn't get to see your Grandson, but I'm so glad his mom went all out for him for the holiday. I called my Grandma yesterday and she was a little down since my Dad and I used to visit her on Thanksgiving and this year due to COVID no one was able to come down (and my Dad passed away two years ago which adds an extra layer of sadness). I am going down in 2 weeks since I'm quarantining so we do have that to look forward to :)

Good Morning Everyone! I got another four pages knocked out on my intro chapter yesterday morning (dissertation writing is much slower going than regular writing so it's usually at least an hour/page of work for a first draft). I stuck to my goals and felt like I did a really good job getting my workout in and not having too many treats.

My one black Friday purchase was my SO bought me the Sims 4 to help keep me entertained this winter. I seriously love him so much. I recreated our little family in the Sims last night, including our two dogs since he got me the Pet extension (he knows me so well!). Hopefully these two weeks of quarantine fly by until I can see my Grandma.

Good luck with writing your dissertation! Not an easy task! The SIMS game sounds interesting!!
  • trooworld
    @mswatson0777 That's good to hear. No, it's not fun at all lol. Congrats on getting 4 pages done, well done! I used to LOVE the Sims. I think I might even have the Sims 4. I used to stay up all night playing the Sims, literally until 5 a.m.! I hope you enjoy it.

@theslightedgeforever 50% for me, too. I don't really do liquid with meals, either but I think it's time I start. Do you count water with flavorers in it? I do. That's the only way I'm drinking water mostly. December goals...I think instead of weekly, I'm going back to monthly. It seems my goals need a longer period to be worked on.

@TeresaW1020 Yeah, it helped distract me to listen to the book while the drill was buzzing away. I hope my weight will go back down. Right now, it's up 2 oz from yesterday. Oh my gosh! That is so terrible what happened to your pastor! It IS a miracle. I'm glad to hear he'll be okay. I hope you got your drink!

Hello all. Yesterday we decided to buy my brother-in-law a new TV for Christmas so we went out to Best Buy and got one. We gave it to him early, he was happy. He had a small TV and all he does all day is watch TV so a good TV is important for him. I wanted to decorate for Christmas yesterday but between Best Buy and then at 6 pm, I was doing an Amazon watch party of Knives Out with some friends (that was a lot of fun). It just didn't happen. I am going to try to decorate this morning.

COMMITTED.
    Goals for Nov 22-Nov 28: