The Sober Squad- Alcohol Free Living

Replies

• SunnyDays930
    SunnyDays930 Posts: 1,479 Member
    @mtngrl3 We are here for you. We have heard it all. There is nothing so bad that you cannot overcome. We are a judgment free community.
  • donimfp
    donimfp Posts: 795 Member
    @RubyRed427, I'm impressed! I don't think I'm yet to the point that I could enjoy dancing sober surrounded by drinking friends. Good for you! And enjoy your hangover-free weekend.

@Beka3695, again, I'm sorry you're having to go through this. It won't be forever, but I'm definitely wishing you strength and peace as you go through this. And many high fives on the 286 days!

I just woke up to a couple of good news texts from my daughter. Always welcome these days or any days. Here's one everyone might appreciate. It happens that my husband's milestone 70TH BIRTHDAY (OMG!!!) is Monday. We might see it in under the Texas sky. https://www.space.com/geminid-meteor-shower-2020-what-to-expect

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone. Wishing you some nice, cheap sober thrills, Foo Foo.
  • lorrainequiche59
    lorrainequiche59 Posts: 900 Member
    JenT304 wrote: »
    I am getting concerned about Whitpauly. Has anyone seen her on any other thread? Is anyone "friends" with her and can message her? She hasn't been on in a long time.

Interesting that you mentioned @Whitpauly cause I think of her often. I messaged her on June 25 with no reply back...not long after that I checked her on my friend list and she hadn't signed in for awhile (not sure of specific time period, but it was a length of time, months if I vaguely remember correctly)

I just checked now on my friend list it says her last sign in was 2 months ago. So I'm thinking between June 25 & and October, she signed in at some point, but it looks like she is missing in action for the time being. I had told her in my last message that I missed seeing her "another 24." As we all know she was having a really difficult time with Covid and I hope too that she is ok and that she finds her way back to us. <3
  • lorrainequiche59
    lorrainequiche59 Posts: 900 Member
    edited December 2020
    @FeelinFooFoo <3 50 DAYS <3 Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Beka3695 :'(