The Sober Squad- Alcohol Free Living

Options

Replies

• lorrainequiche59
    lorrainequiche59 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    @donimfp YAY on 161 days!! <3 I can relate to the aging thing...it's like it sneaks up and then blam your old on the calendar, but don't feel old inside!! It IS just a number cause I like to think of each day when I get feeling kinda frieked out about getting older...I just figure we only get to live one day at a time anyway and as long as this 24 hr period is relatively good, it is a blessing to grow old...some people do not get to. :'(

@aroze0928 I'm glad you were able to resist your "close call with alcohol" You hubby has done great in his efforts to ditch the drink & I'm sure there'll be a lesson learned for him through his drinking faux paus. You are doing fantastic!! <3
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,175 Member
    Options
    @mainelylisa I will have to look for that AF beer.
    I had an AF beer at a bar while we watched Army Vs. Navy and It had full body and tasted exactly like a real one. I was content with it.
  • SunnyDays930
    SunnyDays930 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    @RubyRed427 That is totally disturbing. I too, am disgusted by signs/napkins,etc. that glorify drinking. Someone gave me one once and it immediately went in the trash. That whole OJ mimosa thing too is also gross.