What We're Eating

Options

Replies

• hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Breakfast
    Raisin bran crunch cereal with pecans/ half of a banana on top. Unsweetened almond milk for cereal and 1 cup coffee with Splenda and half and half.
    Lunch
    Small bowl chili with sour cream and chilies on top. 1 Pillsbury cornbread roll with butter. 1 large diet coke
    After lunch
    A large cup of coffee with Splenda and half and half during the football game🏈
    Dinner
    A scoop of Baskin-Robbins winter white chocolate ice cream
    Walked our forest preserve trail. 5 mile walk. It was chilly since it was early but we were able to see coyotes and some deer..Happy Sunday
  • jstevemfp
    jstevemfp Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Breakfast/lunch: baked beans, bosc pear, Just egg patty, Bread Srsly cinnamon raisin toast, spiced chai tea with honey & oatly
    Snack: Unreal almond butter cup
    Dinner: haven't decided yet / haven't eaten
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: espresso with 1 tbsp coconut/almond creamer
    Brunch: Nancy's probiotic low fat cottage cheese, olives, beanitos black bean chips w/guac
    Dinner: prime ribeye, oven roasted brussel sprouts and butternut squash, unsweetened applesauce
    Snack: Tart Cherry & Cashew Butter Clif Nut Butter Bar; Caramel Bedtime Yogi Tea with coconut/almond creamer
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,244 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Nothing
    Lunch: McDonald's Cheeseburger, sm fry, sprite
    Dinner: Cheese and crackers
    Dessert: Nothing

So, food did not sound good yesterday. I had to force down the cheese and crackers. Just had no appetite at all but knew I needed something. The only thing that seemed to sit well was the sprite.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Breakfast: peach Greek yogurt, coffee.

Lunch: Loco Moco (Morningstar Farms patty, homemade gravy, brown rice & a fried egg), 1 orange.

Dinner: cauliflower alfredo sauce over rigatoni with lots of mushrooms.

After Dinner: Chocolate Covered Katie recipe for apple crumble with whipped topping, and chamomile tea.
  • hawksgirl229
    Options
    Breakfast
    A bowl of raisin bran crunch cereal with pecans/half of a banana and unsweetened vanilla almond milk on top. 1 cup coffee with Splenda and half and half.
    Lunch
    A bowl of chunky split pea soup with a Pillsbury biscuit/butter and a large diet coke
    After lunch
    A cup of coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Dinner
    Tbd..our dog, Mason,has a late follow up appointment for his knee. It's been a bit unstable since the pin was removed.
    Then today I found out I need to have surgery on my right index finger. My nail needs to be removed and they have to biopsy the tissue underneath.
    Happy Monday 😊
  • hawksgirl229
    Options
    @Athijade
    Feel better soon!!!
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Snack: Cottage cheese topped with pepper, triscuits
    Lunch: Burrito bowl containing cilantro lime rice, ground beef, cheese, red onion, tomato, and a dollup of greek yogurt
    Snack: Likely a cup of tea and slice of baklava
    Dinner: Leftover turkey pot pie
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Hope you feel better Ath

Ok day

B- 4 egg white scramble with nothing but the bagel seasoning and two slices of bread. I really didn't like it πŸ˜₯
    L- hummus low carb wrap with grilled chicken, grapes, greenbeans
    S- blueberry bagel with pumpkin cream cheese
    D- hamburger patty with cheese, mac and cheese with pead
    S- 2 vans chocolate chip protien pancakes with pb2 powder

Workout: sydney cummmings total body from today

Lord Jesus guide πŸ’™
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: espresso with 1 tbsp coconut/almond creamer
    Brunch: Nancy's probiotic low fat cottage cheese, beanitos black bean chips w/cheddar
    Dinner: poached flounder & leftover oven roasted brussel sprouts and butternut squash
    Snack: Caramel Bedtime Yogi Tea with coconut/almond creamer, cashews, nut thins w/brie, pink lady apple
  • Athijade
    Options
    Breakfast: Toast with butter and jam
    Lunch: Cheese and crackers
    Dinner: Chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese
    Dessert: Hot chocolate

I was able to get a telehealth appointment with my doctor yesterday so I have meds that I will pick up on my lunch break today. Classic sinus infection is what he thinks (and what I was thinking as well). If my boss wasn't on vacation I would take a sick day, but I can't leave the new employee without backup. Damn being responsible lol.
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Hope you feel better, Athijade!

Pre-breakfast: Pumpkin swirl brownies - baked them last night for a co-worker's birthday and had to taste test to make sure they're okay!
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, leftover chili
    Lunch: Burrito bowl with cilantro lime rice, onion and pepper mix, ground beef, black beans, cheese, a dollup of greek yogurt
    Snack: Cottage cheese and triscuits
    Dinner: Turkey tikka masala
    Dessert: Potentially hot cocoa if I workout today
  • hawksgirl229
    Options
    Breakfast
    A bowl of raisin bran crunch with pecans and half a banana on top. Unsweetened almond milk for cereal and a cup of coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    A bowl of Campbell's tomato soup with too many ritz crackers on top (they just tasted too good πŸ€—) a large diet coke
    Dinner
    Cherry chocolate protein shake with cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup.
    Husband and I walked one of the trails in the forest preserve and plan to drive thru our fairgrounds christmas light display tonight.
    @athijade
    Happy that you're on the mend!!
  • AshHeartsJesus
    Options
    Hey all πŸ™‰

B-3 vans chocolate chip pancakes with pb2, and strawberry jam, and coffee
    L- hummus and grilled chicken wrap with sour cream, strawberries, and greenbeans
    S- 2 packets of lower sugar oatmeal
    D- sugar free bbq chicken, baked potato with 1tbs of butter and seasonings
    S- tortilla chips and cheese
    S- Halop top oatmeal cookie ice cream with 1tbs of sugar free chocolate chips

Workout: leg day, walk, 10 minute full body kettle bell
  • Athijade
    Options
    Thank you for the well wishes!

Breakfast: Hashbrowns and 2 eggs
    Lunch: McDonald's cheeseburger and small fry, sprite (had to go get my meds and had a last minute meeting scheduled so making lunch was out the window)
    Dinner: Yellow thai chicken curry, tempura vegetables, cali roll
    Dessert: Sprite (stomach was upset after first dose of meds so sipped on this the rest of the evening)
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Pre-Breakfast: Pumpkin swirl brownie while packing food this morning
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, 2 eggs scrambled with spinach on an everything bagel thin
    Lunch: Leftover turkey pot pie
    Snack: Some kind of coffee drink, cottage cheese topped with black pepper
    Dinner: Turkey and dumplings
    Dessert: Either another brownie, hot chocolate, or peppermint tea
  • hawksgirl229
    Options
    Breakfast
    Bowl of raisin bran crunch with pecans and a half of a banana. Unsweetened vanilla almond milk for cereal and 1 cup coffee with Splenda and half and half.
    Lunch
    A gyros with extra meat and a few fries. A large diet coke
    Dinner
    Lunch was heavy soooo probably something lighter like a protein shake..
    HAPPY WEDNESDAY 😊
  • AshHeartsJesus
    Options
    B- 3 vans protien pancakes with pb 2 powder and jam with coffee
    L- I sauteed some purple onion and put it on top of my chicken breast with a low fat cheese slice and put it in a wrap and baked it. It was awesome πŸ˜ƒ, strawberries, and greenbeans
    S- 2 packets lower sugar oatmeal
    D1- sweet potato topped with lowfat cottage cheese and cinnamon, and bbq chicken
    D2- Half a stromboli with hubby 😍

Workout: 45 minute chest and tri on sydneys channel, a 10 minute core, and a 30 minute walk
  • siberiantarragon
    siberiantarragon Posts: 265 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    B: 4 Vans multigrain waffles, two with butter and two with almond butter. A smoothie with hemp protein powder, chia powder, cocoa powder, unsweetened soymilk, frozen mixed berries, and spinach.

S: Honest Tea unsweetened black tea

L: Finn Crisp rye crispbreads, deli turkey with mustard, fresh mozzarella, pine nut hummus, a mug of vanilla-flavored coffee with unsweetened soymilk, and some almond biscotti.

D : Brown rice with two packets of lemon-chive salmon, olive oil, onion flakes, and tarragon. A salad of spinach, tomato, yellow bell pepper, onion flakes, and tarragon, and a mug of jasmine green tea.

S: A chocolate-almond biscotti and another mug of jasmine green tea.

Workout: Walked over three miles, carried heavy shopping bags for half that distance.
  • Athijade
    Options
    Breakfast: Avocado toast with 2 eggs
    Lunch: Vanilla Icelandic yogurt, strawberries, blueberries, granola
    Snack: None
    Dinner: L/O yellow curry, veggie tempura, cali roll
    Dessert: a piece of chocolate

The antibiotics seem to be helping! But I am dealing with headaches which is a known side effect of these meds along with a symptom of my sinus infections so who knows. Tylanol does seem to help so I figure it's not too bad!