GIFt us your lifts! (or other achievements!)

Options

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,586 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    My video skills leave a LOT to be desired (okay, they're nonexistent) and my phone doesn't do well with low light even though I am directly in front of a light... but I delivered. :*

giphy.gif

Look at those guns! Boom!

You totally rock! ❤️❤️❤️
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    I had someone tell me I was tall for a lifter once...I thought that was weird since I'm 5'3". I am tall for a gymnast(even though I'm not one anymore) and I guess shorter limbs do have an advantage in lifting.

Wow. If you're tall for a lifter at 5'3", what would they say about me at 6'1"? Lol

(I sure hope that didn't come out wrong. I just sometimes feel like a bit of an... Oddity).

@KickassAmazon76 You're not an oddity! You're a unique gemstone that is priceless because you're rare. You stand out among the many pebbles who are average. The right person will see your value above all others because you are rare and beautiful. A gemstone among pebbles. 🤗

giphy.gif
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,367 Member
    Options
    My video skills leave a LOT to be desired (okay, they're nonexistent) and my phone doesn't do well with low light even though I am directly in front of a light... but I delivered. :*

giphy.gif

Look at those guns! Boom!

You totally rock! ❤️❤️❤️

Merci beaucoup <3
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,615 Member
    Options
    I had someone tell me I was tall for a lifter once...I thought that was weird since I'm 5'3". I am tall for a gymnast(even though I'm not one anymore) and I guess shorter limbs do have an advantage in lifting.

Wow. If you're tall for a lifter at 5'3", what would they say about me at 6'1"? Lol

(I sure hope that didn't come out wrong. I just sometimes feel like a bit of an... Oddity).

No, it didn't! The guy who said it to me though was shorter than me. I do have somewhat long arms for my size...idk. but bench was one of my best lifts! I'll just work on my pushups😉
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    The gif is kinda useless...here's a link.
    https://youtu.be/xuYPy0MAGYA
  • ythannah
    Options

That is AWESOME!! Although the cat looks unimpressed.

Nice soundtrack too.
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options

That is AWESOME!! Although the cat looks unimpressed.

Nice soundtrack too.

Haha he gets stressed out when I'm working the heavy bag. He often tries to interrupt me for a snuggle. 😂
  • ythannah
    Options
    Yeah I was kind of annoyed that Giphy limited me to 15 seconds because I had done a cheesey little bow at the end that didn't make the cut.
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    Yeah I was kind of annoyed that Giphy limited me to 15 seconds because I had done a cheesey little bow at the end that didn't make the cut.

Awww. Missed the little bow. 😭
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    So. I'm sharing one last post and then I'll let this thread die. There's no point in me sharing here if noone else is interested in doing the same. Lol I'll just do that on my wall!

Deadlifts @200 pounds. I went lighter today, but had to share my new wonder woman logo background. 😁

7biee56s3zd3.gif

I personally love this thread and your gifs. I don't tend to record myself during a workout, at least not very often.
    Don't stop contributing. Maybe I will have a little more courage to record and post more often.
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    heytimsla wrote: »
    pyf9aaqb7zfz.gif

You're making me think about biking. The calf definition is strong!

Is that an adaptation for your normal bike to use indoors?
  • Inspirationalwaterjug
    Options
    Yeah it's a wheel on smart trainer. New one is a direct drive
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    rcl6 wrote: »
    mwkf83a0jhgv.gif

STILL find this mesmerizing.

Thank you for sharing!
  • ythannah
    Options
    Firstly... Thank you to those who have said they like this. It means a lot.

Tonight I upped to 160lbs squats. They went pretty easy so I'll probably bump to 165 next session.

@GymGoddessGoals you are a badass and I love seeing what you share. When you're ready and confident, I'd love the opportunity to cheer you on.

@ythannah I am thankful for your contribution and also look forward to more!

Until then... Here's my 160. 😊

iatehzoqt6f4.gif

To anyone else who wants to share but is afraid... Please feel safe here. We can all cheer each other on!

You make it look effortless! I bet 165 is a breeze!

Was that a little happy dance at the end? :D
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    Firstly... Thank you to those who have said they like this. It means a lot.

Tonight I upped to 160lbs squats. They went pretty easy so I'll probably bump to 165 next session.

@GymGoddessGoals you are a badass and I love seeing what you share. When you're ready and confident, I'd love the opportunity to cheer you on.

@ythannah I am thankful for your contribution and also look forward to more!

Until then... Here's my 160. 😊

iatehzoqt6f4.gif

To anyone else who wants to share but is afraid... Please feel safe here. We can all cheer each other on!

You make it look effortless! I bet 165 is a breeze!

Was that a little happy dance at the end? :D

Haha yep. I thought I caught and cut out most of it, but some got through! 😂
  • ythannah
    Options
    Well I want to see the whole damn happy dance when you kick 165's butt