What We're Eating

Replies

• rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Protein shake consisting of vanilla powder, blueberries, and almond milk
    Snack: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Chipotle Chicken burrito bowl, chips and queso
    Snack: Banana
    Dinner (only if hungry later): 5 greek meatballs, cucumber, tomato, tziziki sauce, on a flour tortilla
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,300 Member
    Breakfast: 2 slices wheat toast with butter and jam. Later had some honey roasted cashews. (I had an early meeting at work)
    Lunch: Chicken gnocchi soup and rolls
    Snack: Rice krispy treat
    Dinner: Leftover KFC chicken thigh, with annie's mac and cheese cup and 2 hawaiin rolls (turns out KFC mashed potatoes have soy protein in them so I had to toss them... and I think my cats stole my leftover biscuit cause I could NOT find it last night)
    Snack: Small piece of cake
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Breakfast: espresso with 1/2 tsp of maple syrup
    Brunch: So Delicious chocolate coconut yogurt w/muesli
    Dinner: lamb, mashed potatoes w/gravy, oven roasted beets, salad of romaine, tomato & PK Caesar dressing
    Snack: Clif Nut Butter Bar: Coconut Almond Butter
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    Breakfast: Special K red berries w/ almond milk, coffee

Lunch: Joseph's pitas with falafel and homemade tzatziki plus extra cucumber & green onion, prickly pear tea

Dinner: ham fried brown rice w/ a million different veggies...Russell Stover chocolate truffle heart & coffee later.
  • Troutrouter1968
    Troutrouter1968 Posts: 122 Member
    Breakfast: Protein shake
    Lunch: Pork tenderloin, brown rice, broccoli
    Dinner: Same as Lunch
    Snacks: Cherry Greek yogurt, smoked almonds
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Breakfast
    A single serve cereal cup of Kelloggs smart start topped with a mini box of raisins and half of a banana. Unsweetened almond milk for the cereal and 1 cup coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Salad topped with chicken, cheddar cheese. Crumbled tortilla chips and roasted corn. A side of tortilla chips with spicy salsa and a roasted corn,mango,jalapeño relish. A large diet coke.
    After lunch
    A cup of coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Dinner
    Still full from lunch so I'm thinking a few
    Brookie Oreos( new flavor can't wait to try🤗) and some milk to dunk them in..
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Jalapeno ranch Ruffles (REALLY needed something right away today while I was baking!), and then a fresh cranberry orange muffin from a batch I baked before work
    Snack: Blueberry vanilla protein shake
    Lunch: 2 egg omelette with feta, spinach, tomato, and mushrooms with a Morningstar sausage patty and 100 calorie english muffin
    Snack: Likely another coffee or cup of tea
    Dinner: Chili bake topped with fritos

Still have around 400 calories left over, so may have another muffin when I get home from work at 5 am.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Breakfast: 2 espresso with 1/2 tsp of maple syrup each, mashed potatoes, fried egg
    Lunch: another espresso with 1/2 tsp of maple syrup, low fat cottage cheese, olives, coppa ham
    Dinner: chicken legs, mashed potatoes w/gravy, oven roasted beets, salad of romaine, feta, olives, artichoke hearts, tomato w/PK Caesar dressing
    Snack: Clif Nut Butter Bar: Maple Almond Butter
  • Athijade
    Breakfast: Egg sandwich with bacon and american cheese
    Lunch: Udon noodle soup, shrimp tempura, and kimchi
    Snack: Rice krispy treat
    Dinner: Pan fried pork chop, potatoes au gratin, green beans
    Snack: Hot chocolate
  • coryleeper
    coryleeper Posts: 11 Member
    n14e9mnx4xno.jpg
  • coryleeper
    coryleeper Posts: 11 Member
    Chicken sausage from Trader Joes, egg whites with mushrooms and green chile's, fat free feta, and baby potatoes with Waldens ketchup. 550 calories for a very filling meal...
  • rainingribbons
    coryleeper wrote: »
    Chicken sausage from Trader Joes, egg whites with mushrooms and green chile's, fat free feta, and baby potatoes with Waldens ketchup. 550 calories for a very filling meal...

That looks SO good!
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Cranberry orange muffin, 2 chocolate espresso chip cookies
    Snack: Berry protein shake, coffee with creamer
    Lunch: 2 slices chicken fajita pizza, 2 slices of buffalo chicken pizza
    Dinner: Frito chili bake
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    edited January 2021
    Breakfast: 1 leftover Belgian waffle w/ blueberries & sugar-free syrup, coffee.

Lunch: about 2/3 serving of General Tso's chicken with peppers, carrots & onions, a couple bites of rice and a crab rangoon.

Snacks: 1/2 bottle gingerade kombucha, hard- boiled egg, vanilla flavored coffee and 2 oatmeal raisin cookies

Dinner: bean burrito and a Gala apple
  • rsheraj10
    rsheraj10 Posts: 1 Member
    I had eggs for breakfast, quinoa for lunch with steak and green beans. I have been hearing a lot about Custom Keto. What do you guys think? Here is a link https://bit.ly/3ap6cMq
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Breakfast: espresso with 1/2 tsp of maple syrup each
    Lunch: low fat cottage cheese, olives, salame & coppa ham
    Dinner: beef tenderloin, potatoes, braised kale, red wine
    Snack: cocktail
  • Athijade
    Breakfast: None
    Lunch: Frozen cheese pizza, sprite
    Snack: Peanut butter toast
    Dinner: Ham and cheese sandwich, au gratin potatoes
    Snack: Mini cheesecake cup from Aldi in raspberry white chocolate
  • GigiDeborah
    GigiDeborah Posts: 36 Member
    rsheraj10 wrote: »
    I had eggs for breakfast, quinoa for lunch with steak and green beans. I have been hearing a lot about Custom Keto. What do you guys think? Here is a link https://bit.ly/3ap6cMq

Do you ever poke around YouTube? This guy is a great resource for keto and it's free!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3w193M5tYPJqF0Hi-7U-2g

But I am an advocate of doing what works for you. I'm up to try anything anywhere. :)
  • donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Breakfast: olive focaccia with avocado, cucumber and baby bell peppers on the side
    Snack: a rice cake with the other half of this morning’s avocado
    Late lunch: vegetarian shepherd’s pie 😋
    Snacks: 1oz whisky and a coconut macaroon
    And: cups of tea and one coffee with oat milk, tracked 1/2 cup
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Happy day 💧

B- sugar free crustless pumpkin pie with reddi whip and 1 graham cracker and coffee
    L- roasted turkey breast rolled up in a low carb wrap with lowfat cheese, greenbeans, strawberries
    S- lowfat cottage cheese with peas
    D- 2 koch crispy chicken strips baked with 1/2 serving of nathans fries baked
    S- air popped popcorn, 1/2 halo top

No workout just a stretch today