What We're Eating

Options

Replies

• rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Today was leftovers day so def not the healthiest, but still tasty!

Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, 5 pistashio snowball cookies
    Lunch: Chicken parm over garlicy noodles, another coffee with creamer
    Dinner: Chicken curry with brown rice and peas

I'm going to try not to eat anything else, but if I DO feel like I need something it'll likely either be a cup of earl grey or a chocolate peanut butter protein bar.
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Busy busy! And I talked to my Mom for almost an hour 😝

B- my sugare free pumpkin pie crustless with 1 graham cracker, reddi whip and of course coffee
    L- chicken and red onion with lowfat cheese on a low carb wrap, 1/2 red bell pepper with hummus, strawberries and banana
    S- Special k 100cal pastry thingie I like the chocolate one
    D- Crockpot chicken chili, sugar free corn bread
    S- sugar cookie hummus with 2 graham crackers, air pop popcorn

Workout:40 minute total body and 18 minutes of a hit and I fought my mop head for 30 minutes or more 😞

LORD JESUS guide 💟
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: espresso with 1/2 tsp of maple syrup
    Lunch: leftover purple sweet potatoes, one egg over easy, bacon (3pcs)
    Happy Hour (restaurant/bar): pork dumplings, crispy tuna, papaya salad, Korean animal fries, shot of watermelon soju and black tea old fashioned

no snacks today after that highly caloric dinner. :o

• Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,243 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Apple juice (fresh squeezed - it's a treat lol)
    Lunch: Spicy tuna roll
    Snack: Cashews
    Dinner: Red snapper tacos topped with avocado, spinach, salsa, feta, and cilantro with a side of asparagus
    Snack: Black forest poke cake
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Breakfast
    A single serve cereal cup of Honey Bunches of Oats topped with a mini box of raisins and a half of a banana. Unsweetened almond milk for the cereal 1 cup coffee with Splenda and half and half.
    Lunch
    A slice of frozen self rising sausage/pepperoni pizza with ghardinera and parmesan cheese, a side salad with balsamic vinegar and a large diet coke.
    After lunch
    A cup of coffee with Splenda and half and half.
    Dinner
    Cottage cheese mixed with peaches and pineapple
    Happy Sunday Everyone 😊
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Options
    Brunch: leftover papaya salad from last nights dinner
    Dinner: red lentil fusilli with wild board sauce, salad of romaine, red cabbage, olives, sunflower seeds & blanched slivered almonds, red wine
    Snack: tuna w/PK Chipotle Lime mayo & capers
  • Athijade
    Options
    Breakfast: Nothing
    Lunch: Chicken korma, white rice, corn, cilantro, raita, and mango chutney with naan and a mango lassi
    Dinner: Sweet and spicy chicken thighs (thighs baked in a sauce of onion, garlic, apricot jam, and red pepper flakes), couscous, and roast zucchini
    Snack: Sprite
  • gigius72
    gigius72 Posts: 183 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Breakfast: 2 Brazil nuts and 3 bananas (I woke up late I couldn't cook)
    Lunch: salad (mustard greens, tomato, baby carrots, celery, broccoli, green apple, beets, 1 can garbanzo beans)). Potato skillet (sauteed in broth mushrooms, 1 bell pepper and 5 or 6 yellow potatoes). 1 mango
    Dinner: I wasn't hungry. 1 banana
  • hawksgirl229
    Options
    Breakfast
    A chocolate banana protein shake topped with cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup. 1 cup coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    A personal pizza topped with red onions and bacon bits, side salad with balsamic vinegar and a large diet coke.
    After lunch
    1 cup coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Dinner
    Peaches, pineapple and cottage cheese
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Yesterday-
    Lunch: 2 chicken tacos topped with black beans and pico
    Snack: Berry acai smoothie thing, later on a coffee with half and half
    Dinner: Homemade cheese sticks, marinera, and white wine

Today-
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Shrimp fajitas
    Dinner: Stir fried tofu, carrot, bok choy, and shroomies, likely over rice
    Dessert: Likely a homemade cranberry orange muffin if I get around to baking them today
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - coffee with collagen peptides and nut pod creamer + sweet potato toast topped with avocado, goat cheese, runny egg & everything bagel seasoning + blueberry oat muffin
    Lunch - Chicken egg roll bowl
    Dinner - almond encrusted pork chops, pesto/parmesan potatoes, sautéed spinach + greek yogurt ranch
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Yay for a good Monday 🐥

B-anabolic french toast with pb2 powder and jelly with ☕
    L- A huge salad with deli ham, and two slices of low fat cheese in it, and a 1/2 of a bell pepper with hummus on the side
    S- Banana slices topped with yogurt and one chocolate chip per piece. I didn't like it but the kids loved it 😎
    D- Roasted turkey breast, a sweet potato with cinnamon, cornbread stuffing from a box lol
    S- air popped popcorn and sugar cookie hummus with two graham crackers

Workout: 50 minute total body strength and conditioning ( sydney cummings)

LORD JESUS bless 💟
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Options
    Brunch: red lentil fusilli with wild boar sauce
    Dinner: jovial cassava fusilli with wild boar sauce
    Snack: pecans, Castelvetrano olives
  • Athijade
    Options
    Breakfast: Breakfast fried rice
    Lunch: Chicken korma, white rice, corn, cilantro, raita, and mango chutney with naan
    Dinner: Sweet and spicy chicken thighs (thighs baked in a sauce of onion, garlic, apricot jam, and red pepper flakes), couscous, and roast zucchini

I really shouldn't bake cakes. It is so much easier to portion out cookies or muffins, even cupcakes, then it is a large sheet cake.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Yesterday

Breakfast: pineapple Greek yogurt with shredded unsweetened coconut, coffee.

Lunch: pretzel bun with pickles, lettuce & mustard and thin sliced chicken, sugar snap peas, baby carrots & 1/2 chocolate chip scone with green tea.

Dinner: TVP marinara over wheat spaghetti made with peppers & onions and a little provolone melted on top. Side salad of lettuce & red cabbage with vinegar & oil.

Today

Breakfast: Special K red berries with blueberries added & almond milk, coffee.

Lunch: biscuit with gravy, 2 eggs over easy & hash browns (lunch at Denny's with my dad)

Dinner: homemade chickpea curry with tons of veggies & brown rice.
  • gigius72
    gigius72 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: oats and barley with soy milk. Blueberries.
    Lunch: salad. Sweet potato and mushrooms. Pinto beans and tomatoes.
    Dinner: vegetarian fajita and beer.
  • hawksgirl229
    Options
    Breakfast
    Chocolate banana protein smoothie with a dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup on top. 1 cup coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    A cup of chili with sour cream, red onions and jalapeño peppers on top, a side of chips with guacamole and salsa, and a large diet coke
    After lunch
    1 cup coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Dinner
    Peaches, pineapple and cottage cheese
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Options
    Breakfast: espresso with 1/2 tsp of maple syrup, fruit/kale/spinach smoothie w/chia, hemp power and turmeric
    Lunch: scrambled eggs w/sharp cheddar & olives
    Dinner: ribs, slaw, black rice
    Snack: cashews
  • Athijade
    Options
    Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs, bacon, and 2 slices wheat toast with butter
    Lunch: Chicken gnocchi soup and rolls
    Snack: None
    Dinner: Artichoke stuffed chicken, spaghetti (I only had a few bites of this)
    Snack: Rolls with butter, small piece of cake

So dinner... I have no clue what happened. I was hungry and made my food, which was something I have had before. Sat down, started to eat, and suddenly felt sick after a few bites. Had... issues... for the next hour or so. About an hour after that I started to feel better so had a couple rolls with butter and then a small piece of cake. NO idea what caused my body to suddenly decide no food.
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Breakfast: Homemade cranberry orange muffin
    Snack: Coffee with creamer, protein shake with almond milk, half a banana, blueberries, and vanilla protein powder
    Lunch: Beef bulgogi bowl over brown rice with sauteed spinach, soy shroomies, carrots, cucumber, kimchi, and a fried egg
    Snack: Potentially a cup of tea
    Dinner: 1/2 whole wheat pita stuffed with greek meatballs, tziziki, cucumber, tomato, red onion with carrot sticks and hummus
    Dessert: Likely another muffin or a serving of chocolate peanut butter ice cream when I get home from work