What We're Eating

Options

Replies

• foreverhealthy3
    foreverhealthy3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I tried this recipe today and it was quite tasty https://reciperunner.com/chicken-spinach-spaghetti-squash-alfredo/
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: espresso with 1/2 tsp of maple syrup
    Lunch: ribs, black rice
    Dinner: taco salad: shredded lamb (w/cumin, coriander, sautéed onion), romaine, tomato, avocado, sharp cheddar cheese, salsa & sour cream; Beanitos black bean tortilla chips.
    Snack: Clif Nut Butter Bar: Tart Cherry & Cashew Butter
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,249 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Breakfast fried rice (bacon, eggs, rice, and seasoning) Only ate about 1/2 of this as I was still not feeling well.
    Lunch: Chicken gnocchi soup and rolls
    Snack: None
    Dinner: KFC... it sounded good so I decided to listen to my body for once. Since I had barely eaten since the night before, I knew I needed to get something down. This was perfect. Though they forgot my coleslaw... but Doordash credited me like half the whole order for that mistake. Will order again next month sometime. Maybe for my birthday lol.
    Snack: Small piece of cake
  • lesliejones1313
    lesliejones1313 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Breakfast is usually oatmeal - Lunch is a lunchable - dinner is chicken breast with a vegtable. I try to snack in between meals. I usually have sweet potato chips, or some form of nuts. My obsession is Dr Pepper and is the worst addiction to quit.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 1 "Veggies Made Great" veggie cake, 1 Morningstar sausage patty, orange slices & coffee

Lunch: tuna melt made with 1 boiled egg, sugar snap peas, smoothie made from blueberries, banana, hemp protein & almond milk

Dinner: cauliflower alfredo sauce over gnocchi & kale, gingerade Kombucha
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Protein shake consisting of vanilla powder, blueberries, and almond milk
    Snack: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Chipotle Chicken burrito bowl, chips and queso
    Snack: Banana
    Dinner (only if hungry later): 5 greek meatballs, cucumber, tomato, tziziki sauce, on a flour tortilla
  • Athijade
    Options
    Breakfast: 2 slices wheat toast with butter and jam. Later had some honey roasted cashews. (I had an early meeting at work)
    Lunch: Chicken gnocchi soup and rolls
    Snack: Rice krispy treat
    Dinner: Leftover KFC chicken thigh, with annie's mac and cheese cup and 2 hawaiin rolls (turns out KFC mashed potatoes have soy protein in them so I had to toss them... and I think my cats stole my leftover biscuit cause I could NOT find it last night)
    Snack: Small piece of cake
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Options
    Breakfast: espresso with 1/2 tsp of maple syrup
    Brunch: So Delicious chocolate coconut yogurt w/muesli
    Dinner: lamb, mashed potatoes w/gravy, oven roasted beets, salad of romaine, tomato & PK Caesar dressing
    Snack: Clif Nut Butter Bar: Coconut Almond Butter
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: Special K red berries w/ almond milk, coffee

Lunch: Joseph's pitas with falafel and homemade tzatziki plus extra cucumber & green onion, prickly pear tea

Dinner: ham fried brown rice w/ a million different veggies...Russell Stover chocolate truffle heart & coffee later.
  • Troutrouter1968
    Troutrouter1968 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Protein shake
    Lunch: Pork tenderloin, brown rice, broccoli
    Dinner: Same as Lunch
    Snacks: Cherry Greek yogurt, smoked almonds
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Breakfast
    A single serve cereal cup of Kelloggs smart start topped with a mini box of raisins and half of a banana. Unsweetened almond milk for the cereal and 1 cup coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Salad topped with chicken, cheddar cheese. Crumbled tortilla chips and roasted corn. A side of tortilla chips with spicy salsa and a roasted corn,mango,jalapeño relish. A large diet coke.
    After lunch
    A cup of coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Dinner
    Still full from lunch so I'm thinking a few
    Brookie Oreos( new flavor can't wait to try🤗) and some milk to dunk them in..
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Breakfast: Jalapeno ranch Ruffles (REALLY needed something right away today while I was baking!), and then a fresh cranberry orange muffin from a batch I baked before work
    Snack: Blueberry vanilla protein shake
    Lunch: 2 egg omelette with feta, spinach, tomato, and mushrooms with a Morningstar sausage patty and 100 calorie english muffin
    Snack: Likely another coffee or cup of tea
    Dinner: Chili bake topped with fritos

Still have around 400 calories left over, so may have another muffin when I get home from work at 5 am.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Options
    Breakfast: 2 espresso with 1/2 tsp of maple syrup each, mashed potatoes, fried egg
    Lunch: another espresso with 1/2 tsp of maple syrup, low fat cottage cheese, olives, coppa ham
    Dinner: chicken legs, mashed potatoes w/gravy, oven roasted beets, salad of romaine, feta, olives, artichoke hearts, tomato w/PK Caesar dressing
    Snack: Clif Nut Butter Bar: Maple Almond Butter
  • Athijade
    Options
    Breakfast: Egg sandwich with bacon and american cheese
    Lunch: Udon noodle soup, shrimp tempura, and kimchi
    Snack: Rice krispy treat
    Dinner: Pan fried pork chop, potatoes au gratin, green beans
    Snack: Hot chocolate
  • coryleeper
    coryleeper Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    n14e9mnx4xno.jpg
  • coryleeper
    coryleeper Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Chicken sausage from Trader Joes, egg whites with mushrooms and green chile's, fat free feta, and baby potatoes with Waldens ketchup. 550 calories for a very filling meal...
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    coryleeper wrote: »
    Chicken sausage from Trader Joes, egg whites with mushrooms and green chile's, fat free feta, and baby potatoes with Waldens ketchup. 550 calories for a very filling meal...

That looks SO good!
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Breakfast: Cranberry orange muffin, 2 chocolate espresso chip cookies
    Snack: Berry protein shake, coffee with creamer
    Lunch: 2 slices chicken fajita pizza, 2 slices of buffalo chicken pizza
    Dinner: Frito chili bake
  • seltzermint555
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Breakfast: 1 leftover Belgian waffle w/ blueberries & sugar-free syrup, coffee.

Lunch: about 2/3 serving of General Tso's chicken with peppers, carrots & onions, a couple bites of rice and a crab rangoon.

Snacks: 1/2 bottle gingerade kombucha, hard- boiled egg, vanilla flavored coffee and 2 oatmeal raisin cookies

Dinner: bean burrito and a Gala apple